Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery! - page 22. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Very strong mentality and I am very happy with that.
You really deserve Cardano's HODL because the coin is very strong and I support you too .
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
I can see you have great belief in the coins you have invested in, however, you should never get too attached to your investments and face the fact that sometimes it is better to take a hit and preserve some capital than to hold on to something that will never make you any money. I have bought ADA in the recent dip under 8c it looks like a promising project but they have yet to deliver anything.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!
I also have a similar feeling to you, I have invested altcoin at Bitcoin about $ 20,000. This times, the market is falling sharply, most of the altcoin I invest all fall! But there is definitely a rebound in the front! Hope that will happen soon!
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
It takes time for that, because every cryptocurrency has a period for price increases and price drops.
You better see the price of Cardano in coinmarketcap, because every time there is a price increase it might be better for you to sell it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Nobody makes you to do it, but I suppose tyou will have larger profit if you will be just more far-sighted. Your profit could be very high, you have to be more clever only.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Things can only get better from here!
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
If there is not expected profit than why to sell.Long term invest gives more profit ratio.We just have totrust on market and wait for the right time.If you are badly in need of fiat money only then you can sell.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
In general i feel the same way, i have some good alts that i am not thinking of selling beneath some certain level. In the same time i have some alts that I a m looking forward to getting rid off, these projects have bad management.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
We have our own way of thinking and our decision will depends on how deep we can comprehend the current happenings in crypto. Its good that you decided to hodl since cardano is a good coin and has potential.

For weak investors its hard to hold on if they see the market declining and seems no sign of recovery thus they chose to sell to avoid further losses.

Its their own will for choosing not to stay because they might not understand how crypto works, but for investors who keep holding bear market is normal and just a temporary scenario hence its not a surprise that they dont bother themselves too much in the current state of the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
In principle, everything is true.  You do not need to hurry and sell your coins in a panic for cheap, you do not need much patience!
Activity: 30
well, it's of course your decision, but i think that some coins are DOA, so everybody should decide according their own research
Activity: 252
as we know that in the world of cryptocurrency we must be able to manage our crypto assets well. by analyzing the market prices we can choose the right time to sell or buy crypto. we can avoid the big losses and will get the profit.
Activity: 173
It is too exact and you can be wrong here. Altcoins have to be self one day because their value is changing and getting investments is changing too.
Activity: 378
Me too, i came into the cryptocurrency market to make money and I plan to do just that. There is absolutely nothing that would make me sell the altcoins that I have bought for a lesser price. It is not possible, I am a hodler and I understand the value of hold and I am going to hold the alts until the market goes back into another bull.

You so confidently say that you will keep your coins and are confident in their growth, that I'm interested in knowing the basis of your portfolio! Don't you think that if growth is dragged on for example for 2 years, most coins can't withstand competition with new technology projects and just disappear, and you will not earn anything and lose the majority of your portfolio?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Me too, i came into the cryptocurrency market to make money and I plan to do just that. There is absolutely nothing that would make me sell the altcoins that I have bought for a lesser price. It is not possible, I am a hodler and I understand the value of hold and I am going to hold the alts until the market goes back into another bull.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
If the project has a strong team and a utility idea for the market, earlier or later you will see the price growth. There is a good proverb - find the right to enter and to exit. It can be specified for every project in crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Yes, a lot of people panicking and sell their alts for a low price. But this alts will rise up in the future, so they will lose a huge amount of money. I hold ADA too, but this is not only promising coin in my portfolio.
Activity: 210
Buddy taking to cemetary will be too absurd. I think sometime it is better to break even than loss, while not sell at break?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!

I like your style. but in fact we sometimes change according to circumstances. unless you have a lot of money and you don't care about what happens like the current situation. I justify your words, I agree that the market will grow again. it's just that we are playing with time.
Activity: 279
Sounds very promising and far-sighting, I agree here, I prefer holding too for its stability and responsibility in the case of profit and results of investing.
Pages:
Jump to: