Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery! - page 25. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling:
It seems that you are a stromg investor and don't get easily influenced by rumors or even emotions of yourself when it comes to buying & selling. Well, that's a good attitude (pretty obvious because I see your strong stance regarding this) but I hope you can still be able to realized whether one of your holdings is a crap coin or not. Crap coins are not worth fighting for, sell it now if you have one because it's just a waste of your time and might only upset you in the end. If I were you I will sell my not so important tokens, used the accumulated money for buying eth or any strong alts in the market and wait to pump in the future.
These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!

So are you telling us that you are a fortune teller Grin? Just kidding. No one can predict the future and nothing is at permanent state here in crypto world. The sure thing we can do is adapt the current situation, that's all.
I primarily hold Cardano!
If you strongly believe that coin is worth the risk then go ahead dude, just HODL. But make sure first to have large amount of this coin before going on a long term investment so that you could really feel its profit just in case it pumps in rhe near future. Good luck Smiley.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
Great mindset. You must be careful in deciding dude but as what I have observed, your decision is consistent. You might be sure of what youbare doing and thats what makes your mindset a great one.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
As it's often said, you're not made a loss until you've sold. Never sell in loss, in practice, this rule is a tad difficult to abide by, especially when the coin seriously nosediving and bleeding out. Except for situations when a coin is about to be delisted by an exchange
There should be a long-term investment strategy in this market, you can flexibly follow the trend of the market to be able to increase profitability can bring. I believe that if you spend a lot of time researching and investing in the cryptocurrency market, the results are huge.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!

You can also use it! I hold Zencash and use it too. And it' a coin you can hold for 5 years with no problem because the project is highly active
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
As it's often said, you're not made a loss until you've sold. Never sell in loss, in practice, this rule is a tad difficult to abide by, especially when the coin seriously nosediving and bleeding out. Except for situations when a coin is about to be delisted by an exchange
Activity: 210
I don't sell my altcoins either. because if the market starts to grow all the coins will rise in price.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092

Just keep holding them, sell them now isn't a wise move, but we know how bitcoin rolls, it will hit the moon in some point, and will take all the alts in that rocket. So, just keep holding them, is a waste to buy them high and sell them low, and if you will takethem to the graveyard then don't forget to print those QR and hold them in the tomb  Tongue
Activity: 223
Though, I do not support people dumping their token when we are in bear period but it has got to the level of taking your tokens to the cemetery when you have loss.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12

I completely agree with you. Those, who don't risk, never make big money. Ofc, I'm not gonna hold coins until I'm old, but there's no point in selling now. I'm gonna only purchase! Even if 10 coins out of 100 will bring a big profit, they will be able to compensate all the losses!
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Looking at what's happening to the crypto market, many people are now blaming these thoughts, but if you think well, it's better to sell a little loss coin than just lose everything.

You are wrong and a fool: Bitch Ass
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
I know what you feel bro Smiley
And I totally agree with you. When you selling altcoins and taking losses you feel like a bad investor, and I actually don't like this feeling Cheesy

That is good because you want to hold your coin as long as the price didn't increase as much as you want, I hope many investors would have thinking like that, no one wants to lose money so keep holding .
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I know what you feel bro Smiley
And I totally agree with you. When you selling altcoins and taking losses you feel like a bad investor, and I actually don't like this feeling Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Id have to agree. I don't sell my alts especially now that the market is bearish. We all know that the market will recover, if not now, then maybe later. Cryptocurrency is volatile and we have to be extra patient with our losses. The key to gelp the market grow is to never sell at a loss.
Activity: 17
 Cheesy Do you remember concept: HODL? What happen with Bitcoin last months, it happen again. So, dont worry a lot. It will be ok.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I admire your courage. If every investor can do the same with you, then there will be a bull market every year, but the reality is that most investors are vulnerable to market changes!
Activity: 938
Merit: 256

Holding an alts is not really good decision for now.
Since we know bitcoin is on bearish, and ofcourse the alts will follow it to the ground
Activity: 420
I also do not sell my coins, now the price does not suit me, and I wait for the market to recover. If I sold the coins six months ago, and now bought them again, would have 10 times more. I missed my chance and now will be more circumspect.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Of course, there is no point to sell your altcoins at such low prices. Those who are patient will be the ones who get rewarded, even if it means holding for 1 or 2 more years.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I understand your feelings. Selling coin at a cheaper price is a regret. The crypto market is always unstable, maybe we will win but we can lose. Those who leave crypto for losers are those who do not belong to the crypto world
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Also, I think that it is better to lose everything and stay in the market than to go out with losses, I invested the money that I'm ready to lose and will not regret it
Pages:
Jump to: