Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 15. (Read 81929 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
Maybe the real zeros are the people from the public who crowdfund these efforts.  Like me.

I just want to believe in the goodness of capitalism but here we are.  For every b.s. story put out when the information is all publicly available - being treated like a dumb peasant is not part of my makeup.  And if you are on the outside looking in, like me, maybe you would be best served to ignore cryptocurrency until it becomes truly decentralized.

I still believe in i0. But do I believe in the developers who have yet to respond to me with anything but blatant lies about the relevance of my research?  I do not. And I will not be a part of that system.

Thanks to everyone that believes.  What you do with your bags is not my call. Maybe someone can override the current arrogant and corrupt leadership of BTC.
Fuck BlackRock
Fuck BlackRock

I'm amazed people believe the http://http://nakamotofamilyfoundation.org/familyfoundation.org/ was created by Satoshi Nakamoto. No signed keys, registered with Amazon Web services and the writing styles are quite different.

I'm with you.

Sorry Dan, duality is a garbage story, imho.

I'll never want to know the rest of this story, also if I will be wrong and also if the author will show an unattackable proof of the real Satoshi.

I prefer to believe in a wise middle-age man, living in a wood cottage surrounded by books, instead of a shy 20ies, who magically knew advanced math, economy/finance, cryptographic, soft/hardware dev, game theory, ethic and philosophy, that read phd stuff in the free time (and buy the Financial Times).

There is only 1 guys know able to do this kind of things in early age...Shinichi Mochizuki

I don't care who Satoshi is.

But I have literally proven i0 to Bitcoin smart contracts are there and yet to execute through script. Anyone can see it. Clear as day.
Activity: 55
Merit: 8

I'm amazed people believe the http://http://nakamotofamilyfoundation.org/familyfoundation.org/ was created by Satoshi Nakamoto. No signed keys, registered with Amazon Web services and the writing styles are quite different.

I'm with you.

Sorry Dan, duality is a garbage story, imho.

I'll never want to know the rest of this story, also if I will be wrong and also if the author will show an unattackable proof of the real Satoshi.

I prefer to believe in a wise middle-age man, living in a wood cottage surrounded by books, instead of a shy 20ies, who magically knew advanced math, economy/finance, cryptographic, soft/hardware dev, game theory, ethic and philosophy, that read phd stuff in the free time (and buy the Financial Times).

There is only 1 guys know able to do this kind of things in early age...Shinichi Mochizuki
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Fuck BlackRock
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
Also on a personal note, I have no problem with you disagreeing with me.  Thanks for being civil.

I dont disagree with everything you are saying.In fact I agree with some of the main points on your generation z article and would have made positive comments if they were on topic here.

Thanks for being civil.

It is only fair and right to be civil with the civilised.
Fuck BlackRock
Don't insult and then say bye.You directed the comment at me so I have to respond.Its only manners.
Hey Miss member! When I become a Jr. Member, I'll place the purchase history in your ass.

Sounds a bit gay so keep that to yourself and stay on topic as your ass fantasies dont belong here.

If you have less than 30 BTC, you should be worried, you will understand that that volume who did it was basically me, someone is lying in this story! It's you or me.

There you go proving my point again dummy.

If you doubled something, it was some misery, you didn't make more than 4 BTC in that.

A 100% ROI is a good day.4 BTC is not too shabby considering the price.

I have zero (hah) issues with you trading and making profit off I0C.  If I was good at that I would too, but I am not.

Once math kicks in and op_codes are read correctly on the BTC ledger, I just wouldn't want to get left behind.

Also on a personal note, I have no problem with you disagreeing with me.  Thanks for being civil.
Fuck BlackRock
Thanks again!
If I bought 75% of my coins earlier than 3k, how could I have had any loss if I started selling in 7k? Between 6k sat to 9k sat I only bought 15k I0C! Grin You are being innocent, a liar and wanting to change the thread, but as you can see, things are happening and still under your nose, spend your energy with other things. You have sold some misery or not of I0C, why are you still in the thread? What are you trying to rat?
I know! Do you like faucet?

Haha.  I really like our new investors. 

🐀

Good people.
Don't insult and then say bye.You directed the comment at me so I have to respond.Its only manners.
Hey Miss member! When I become a Jr. Member, I'll place the purchase history in your ass.

Sounds a bit gay so keep that to yourself and stay on topic as your ass fantasies dont belong here.

If you have less than 30 BTC, you should be worried, you will understand that that volume who did it was basically me, someone is lying in this story! It's you or me.

There you go proving my point again dummy.

If you doubled something, it was some misery, you didn't make more than 4 BTC in that.

A 100% ROI is a good day.4 BTC is not too shabby considering the price.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
If you have less than 30 BTC, you should be worried, you will understand that that volume who did it was basically me, someone is lying in this story! It's you or me. If you doubled something, it was some misery, you didn't make more than 4 BTC in that.
You say it's all a lie, buying and dumping? You have no credibility.
You bought, you won $ and you're talking bad? You really are a mouse, but some people like a rat. Grin

Bye.

You talk about me having a lack of credibility all the while forgetting I am the one who predicted exactly what was going to happen.While you were manipulating the price with your pathetic attempt to pump a low liquidity/volume coin that even the dumbest noob could have done better you were also buying some of my coins off the sell book.

Here you are now adding to your post count trying to build some credibility to your noob sock puppet account with your ridiculous comments all the while I have been around here since January 12, 2016 and even have been merited by Vlad on more than one occasion.

You lose.You fail.I win and have already succeeded in debunking your nonsense.

Haha.  I really like our new investors.  

🐀
They are thinking that $I0C is the cheese of the whole story. Shocked
Don't be ridiculous.You are just making it up as you go along now but your contradictions have been shown clearly.
What was rubbish? Are you scared of reality? Calm down, I0C will value and return what you don't deserve, because I0C is it, save the rats like to you!
My only goal was to show CMC what will happen soon! The best marketing is sudden appreciation.
Vlad, Treccia, finally your efforts have hit people! Look how this guy is desperate, he does not know if he criticizes I0C or compliments him... Anyway, he likes I0C, he just does not know how to express himself... Unfortunately, he is a young rat.
Why should someone treat you well if you call people from scammers? You say it's all a lie, buying and dumping? You have no credibility.
You bought, you won $ and you're talking bad? You really are a mouse, but some people like a rat. Grin
Either way, your despair is understandable, you are asking to be rich and so far failed, but calm, good things will come to you even though you are ridiculous.

Bye.
Thanks again!
If I bought 75% of my coins earlier than 3k, how could I have had any loss if I started selling in 7k? Between 6k sat to 9k sat I only bought 15k I0C! Grin You are being innocent, a liar and wanting to change the thread, but as you can see, things are happening and still under your nose, spend your energy with other things. You have sold some misery or not of I0C, why are you still in the thread? What are you trying to rat?

Don't be ridiculous.You are just making it up as you go along now but your contradictions have been shown clearly.

You are being innocent, a liar and wanting to change the thread

You are both an innocent fool and a liar as proven by my earlier comments.

spend your energy with other things.

I doubled my money today while you were here talking to yourself.Not bad eh?

why are you still in the thread?

Well I have to respond to the comments you have directed at me.Its only manners.You should learn some  Wink

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Thanks again!

Haha.  I really like our new investors. 

🐀
Fuck BlackRock
Pump, dump, who cares?

I'm waiting for script readability.
Thanks again!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

I’m re-upped - you gotta be foolish to not buy like crazy here.

buying i0bucks under 1337 what does this have to pull to go back over 7777+ =) weeeeee
blablabla I'm rat.
You know how to read? I started buying in April! Find out what the price was in April before I even created a bitcointalk account! Besides, who guarantees that I sold all my coins? You are amateur, you don't deserve any education and respect, why should I respect a rat?

blablabla I'm rat.

Lame but I can do that too.

No, you will not, at least for the hour! Because this high one who made it was me! I just bought up to where my BTC might go, I used something like 4 ~ 5 BTC!

Thanks again!

It's not pump, young! I bought all these coins, but I'll not sell, I'm willing to go bankrupt if these guys are wrong.

Thank for buying my bags.Glad to hear you are RWA to keep going until you flameout because if you keep trading like this thats exactly whats going to happen.

I only have a few months of crypto, but I created the account here in the last few days.

Enough said here.

I only own BTC!

Now you own less and I own more!Congratulations,look on the bright side though you now have a big bag of i0 coins you bought from me with those BTC.Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: