Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 12. (Read 81914 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 60
Remember that all the stuff from the Digitalis Open Transactions server, and more, is migrating onto HORIZON and Stellar networks.

I am sure my listings of the assets are still incomplete, so if you notice any I have implemented by haven't yet gotten around to listing on my MakeMoney.knotwork.com website do let me know. I think IXCoin, I0Coin and the other ancient merged-mined coins are probably already listed, check it out:

http://MakeMoney.knotwork.com/

Also of course we still from time to time put out new pricing data at http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/digitalisassets.html

-MarkM-

I0C on Stellar:
http://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/i0c/

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
Remember that all the stuff from the Digitalis Open Transactions server, and more, is migrating onto HORIZON and Stellar networks.

I am sure my listings of the assets are still incomplete, so if you notice any I have implemented by haven't yet gotten around to listing on my MakeMoney.knotwork.com website do let me know. I think IXCoin, I0Coin and the other ancient merged-mined coins are probably already listed, check it out:

http://MakeMoney.knotwork.com/

Also of course we still from time to time put out new pricing data at http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/digitalisassets.html

-MarkM-
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

When is Cryptopia coming back?  We need an exchange with some trading volume!

Got nothing but bad feelings about crypt-opia.

Any exchange will do.  We just need some VOLUUUUME!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Got nothing but bad feelings about crypt-opia.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Any other options for buying except Cryptopia and Altilly? Looking to buy 100k+ coins.

Yeah, freiexchange, I had i0 added on there too.

Hit it up, brohim.   Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Can someone famous with real knowledge of the bitcoin network, (One of the core developers) Finally step up and contradict Trecias theory step by step?
So far, the best ive read of why he is so far from the truth hadnt much to do with the same amount of facts and proofs that Trecia provides.

I second that.  Dan even wrote a book and nearly 4,000 tweets in just the past 6 months yet all the “experts” are sleeping.

Let’s hear a real debate with facts. 

Meanwhile, I’m LOADING up.   Grin

Come on now, cant be that hard, can it? Some guru must have seen this by now...

I think, that many have already seen such a situation
it does not cause strange sensations
it was a common occurrence
Activity: 158
Merit: 109
Can someone famous with real knowledge of the bitcoin network, (One of the core developers) Finally step up and contradict Trecias theory step by step?
So far, the best ive read of why he is so far from the truth hadnt much to do with the same amount of facts and proofs that Trecia provides.

I second that.  Dan even wrote a book and nearly 4,000 tweets in just the past 6 months yet all the “experts” are sleeping.

Come on now, cant be that hard, can it? Some guru must have seen this by now...
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 158
Merit: 109
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

First Altilly and now this:  https://freiexchange.com/market/I0C/BTC

Oh the favors I do for old school coins.  Smiley
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
There is no project prometheus and there will be no 42m bitcoins...........etc etc etc.

You hate a lot of coins you still buy DVC and then slam it as dead Smiley

DVC is just another altcoin like all the others.If it pumps you make a little BTC but thats about it.There's no particular reason I buy it.I buy a lot of altcoins and lose a lot of money on them too.It's a destructive hobby.
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
There is no project prometheus and there will be no 42m bitcoins...........etc etc etc.

You hate a lot of coins you still buy DVC and then slam it as dead Smiley
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
Fuck BlackRock
Well, there are a few days left for the I0Coin halving with just 8537 blocks by then. Although the difficulty has decreased somewhat, which is related to the fall in price and absence of some dev, will we see any news here?

You know what's coming.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 347
Well, there are a few days left for the I0Coin halving with just 8537 blocks by then. Although the difficulty has decreased somewhat, which is related to the fall in price and absence of some dev, will we see any news here?
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1161
Thanks to a generous donor, I was able to renew the DNS seed and hosted node at i0coin.domob.eu for another year.  I've migrated it to a new and more powerful VPS, so the IP address changed and is now 51.68.174.164.  That is still i0coin.domob.eu, and all should be fully set up now again on the new server.  Thanks again for the funding!
Fuck BlackRock
Pages:
Jump to: