Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 18. (Read 81929 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Anytime someone claims to have forecast something that is stuck in a loop take it with a grain of salt.

We still haven't had OP_Codes enabled on the BTC ledger or Null Protocol in effect.  People be patient or please dump your coins.  I want more.

Can you stop double spacing - everybody thinks you’re me or I’m you.  I’m getting confused myself.   Tongue

But yes, non-believers need to dump if they can’t see the future has come to them to make them rich. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

A week or 2 has passed Vlad and my prediction has come to pass.

Some rogue time traveler must have messed with the time continuum figamathingie.  It’s coming - you will soon see - my timing is simply off a bit due to these individuals attempting to stop Satoshi.  

Load up before I start DUMPING!!!  Wink
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
Anytime someone claims to have forecast something that is stuck in a loop take it with a grain of salt.

We still haven't had OP_Codes enabled on the BTC ledger to execute ETH smart contracts or seen Null Protocol in effect.  People be patient or please dump your coins.  I want more.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
If people took more interest in your subtle hinting on stuff like this ^ they would be rich in a matter of weeks.

Just sayin.

Daaaan Trecccia!!!  

People need to read your medium articles.  ASAP!!!  Smiley
I just read your articles, it's amazing the didatica, anyone can understand the real possibilities! Most interesting, is not advice or guidance to buy! People are free to do whatever they want, congratulations. Is it possible to share here in btctalk? Is there someone asking you for silence?

Appreciated.  Yeah I just tried my best to understand how the facts tie together.  It really is up to people what they choose to do with their money, not me.

But keeping things to myself felt a bit selfish.  I think good things will happen soon and you are free to share whatever you want.

I don't presume I know everything correctly but the trail has led me to some interesting discoveries.

Your assumptions on medium are either a joke /a deliberate attempt to mislead people who read it/or just plain delusional nonsense which either way will cause noobs and fools to be separated from their money rushing out to buy into this bullshit while you dump your bags of dead worthless coins on them.

I reference your latest prediction below:

B2X (BitcoinX) forks, 51% attack triggered -> State reorganization includes Null Protocol and Zerocoin Protocol -> 0x Protocol comes afterward to correct Ethereum (and all other derivs) -> Value goes back to I0Coin -> Combines with IXC to make BZX/BitcoinZeroX/Bitcoin0x  Another scam fork based on A SHITCOIN called hexxcoin which is being taken over and rereleased as a fork of bitcoin.

Where do I know you from?  

I’m glad you bolded that genius post.  It needs to stand out well in a week or two. Wink

A week or 2 has passed Vlad and my prediction has come to pass.

Orrrrrr, he knows how to read and he’s a really quick learner.   Grin

Orrrrrr,he has drank all the koolade and he is retarded.  Grin

Orrrrrrrr, he’s a chemist slash chef and made a fresh batch of koolade for everyone.  Drink up cause I need that pump for summer vacation.  Haha! 

It's only another muppet with a sock puppet account.You already had your pump and dump.I already forecasted what was happening and it happened.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Orrrrrrrr, he’s a chemist slash chef and made a fresh batch of koolade for everyone.  Drink up cause I need that pump for summer vacation.  Haha! 

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Big baby get off the site you have 0 to contribute. 

Name:    Moonshot2020
Activity:    4
Merit:    2
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    July 09, 2018, 08:13:57 AM
Last Active:    Today at 08:26:37 AM

SOCK PUPPET ACOUNT D Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Big baby get off the site you have 0 to contribute.

Name:    Moonshot2020
Activity:    4
Merit:    2
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    July 09, 2018, 08:13:57 AM
Last Active:    Today at 08:26:37 AM

SOCK PUPPET ACOUNT  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I don’t think you fully read anything about I0coin lmao just another wanna get rich and flip a coin instead of researching what June 30 was and what sept will bring dumb dumb

Nothing is going to happen in september you moron.

You sound like one of those people that bought TRX @ .30 last year because you do 0 research just blow hot air hoping to make some pennies. Did you woose aw your money on twonnnn??? Big baby get off the site you have 0 to contribute.  Except tears when this bitch moonshots so sell your shit and don’t you dare get any when it’s $50

Hahahaha.  My stomach hurts from laughter. 

Thank you, I needed that. 
Activity: 6
Merit: 2
I don’t think you fully read anything about I0coin lmao just another wanna get rich and flip a coin instead of researching what June 30 was and what sept will bring dumb dumb

You sound like one of those people that bought TRX @ .30 last year because you do 0 research just blow hot air hoping to make some pennies. Did you woose aw your money on twonnnn??? Big baby get off the site you have 0 to contribute.  Except tears when this bitch moonshots so sell your shit and don’t you dare get any when it’s $50
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Ironically is for fund (our) sunny holidays  Cool in Las Vegas  Grin

You read my mind.  The next bag I dump on Jimbo I’m using to go on summer vacation.  Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 8

Pump i0 for me again, gotta dump another bag!   Grin

I want to join the party! 

Cool

Yes.  Yes.  Mad pump inkoming!!!   Grin

Ironically is for fund (our) sunny holidays  Cool in Las Vegas  Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Cool

Yes.  Yes.  Mad pump inkoming!!!   Grin
Activity: 55
Merit: 8

Cool
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Dude, isn’t the 911 thingie in September? 

I can’t believe you don’t know that. 

As for you I’ve sat back and watched this site for 3 months now. So as I may be new to post I’m not new to the space dumb monkey. Nice try jackass. I also have been researching the bitcoin blockchain before I posted here by confirming that Vlad and Dan are also correct in their findings. Again you can tell your children I hope to god you have none being this stupid you could’ve been rich but you wasted your time trying to troll people instead of doing some research. Please sell your shares and don’t you dare try go get back in it EVER. How’s that for a second post me keyboard warrior that doesn’t know how to read or do math or figure shit out. 

As for you I’ve sat back and watched this site for 3 months now. So as I may be new to post I’m not new to the space dumb monkey. Nice try jackass. I also have been researching the bitcoin blockchain before I posted here by confirming that Vlad and Dan are also correct in their findings. Again you can tell your children I hope to god you have none being this stupid you could’ve been rich but you wasted your time trying to troll people instead of doing some research. Please sell your shares and don’t you dare try go get back in it EVER. How’s that for a second post me keyboard warrior that doesn’t know how to read or do math or figure shit out.
Pages:
Jump to: