Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 11. (Read 81935 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
I am trying to buy some i0coin but the prices on alilly and freiexchange looks suspect so wanted to ask here to see what was the best way to buy i0coin?

I am trying to start up a wallet for the first time and the sync to the network is long like 7 years- is that normal?

Cryptopia was the best place but they’re gone so that’s pretty much it right now.  Prices are suspect how?  I expect i0C and other coins to be very illiquid short term so prices could really be all over the place.  Don’t pay a price you’re not comfortable with. 
Activity: 14
Merit: 28
I am trying to buy some i0coin but the prices on alilly and freiexchange looks suspect so wanted to ask here to see what was the best way to buy i0coin?

I am trying to start up a wallet for the first time and the sync to the network is long like 7 years- is that normal?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Guess I'm a brave bagholder, unknowingly. Cheesy

So is there a reason the community is still alive? Will i0coin move up with the bull market to come and why isn't it fully dead yet?

Mass hash behind it.  It should see explosive growth but not sure when.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Guess I'm a brave bagholder, unknowingly. Cheesy

So is there a reason the community is still alive? Will i0coin move up with the bull market to come and why isn't it fully dead yet?
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Just found an old I0coin wallet from 2013. Cheesy Including 300 I0C. Which is around 3$ or so momentarily. Guess the wallet survived long but now even coinmarketcap can't show an exchange anymore. Might be they will delist it soon.

Baller.  I0C is also on freiexchange and altilly. 

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Just found an old I0coin wallet from 2013. Cheesy Including 300 I0C. Which is around 3$ or so momentarily. Guess the wallet survived long but now even coinmarketcap can't show an exchange anymore. Might be they will delist it soon.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Bitcoin hasn't had any new lows for two months.  We may be seeing the start of a new bull market in cryptos!!!

[/quote]

Cryptopia is very unprofessional... no one is responsible for this problem.
[/quote]

Cryptopia are responsible for accepting deposits after the fact.They are also responsible for allowing trading in pairs that didnt allow withdrawls from their exchange.Deception,misrepresentation/....fraud by wire blah blah and so forth

Altilly starting to get some I0coin trading too.
Remember that all the stuff from the Digitalis Open Transactions server, and more, is migrating onto HORIZON and Stellar networks.

I am sure my listings of the assets are still incomplete, so if you notice any I have implemented by haven't yet gotten around to listing on my MakeMoney.knotwork.com website do let me know. I think IXCoin, I0Coin and the other ancient merged-mined coins are probably already listed, check it out:

http://MakeMoney.knotwork.com/

Also of course we still from time to time put out new pricing data at http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/digitalisassets.html

-MarkM-

I0C on Stellar:
http://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/i0c/

That's a great idea. 

Merit: 258
All my i0coin locked on cryptopia Cry

I have same thing have happening to me also including all of my IXC,BTX,USDT,several BTC,NMC etc.I am really done for by looks of things.

Cryptopia is very unprofessional, surely all members are very disappointed with the current state of cryptopia. No one can help and no one is responsible for this problem, it is very regrettable even though cryptopia is one of the good exchanges before the incident.

Cryptopia appears to be coming back soon.  Site is up, just no trading at the moment.
Activity: 4
genesis 2011-08-16 20:02:57

8 years ago

I0coin still has great network hash.  Still one of the most SECURE cryptos.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

I have same thing have happening to me also including all of my IXC,BTX,USDT,several BTC,NMC etc.I am really done for by looks of things.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
i0 coin wallet still works after all these years Grin

No code updates in years either.  It’s magical.   Grin
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
i0 coin wallet still works after all these years Grin
Activity: 7
Merit: 3
Any other options for buying except Cryptopia and Altilly? Looking to buy 100k+ coins.
Pages:
Jump to: