Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 16. (Read 81929 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
why even is it the best choice, what is special in this coin??

One of Satoshi’s secret coins. 

True story.   Grin

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I’m re-upped - you gotta be foolish to not buy like crazy here.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
why even is it the best choice, what is special in this coin??
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
blablabla I'm rat.
You know how to read? I started buying in April! Find out what the price was in April before I even created a bitcointalk account! Besides, who guarantees that I sold all my coins? You are amateur, you don't deserve any education and respect, why should I respect a rat?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Ladies, let’s behave!   Roll Eyes
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
I have bought a few different altcoins including i0 when they dump hard that have a pattern thats familiar to me.Its a profitable hobby but I dont pump them by telling fools they are going to replace bitcoin and I dont dump stacks of them on anyone either.I simply buy coins I think are going to go up listening to whatever chatter is out there and leave scatter them up the sell book for a decent profit.Works all the time.Then they ALWAYS go back to where they started for rinse and repeat.The only thing that is real when it comes to altcoins is the pump.Everything else is just irrelevant.TRUTH!!

The person who bought my whole stack off the sell book will probably sell them back to me for a fraction of what I sold them for later.I bought most of my coins between 300-400 sats.I still have a few thousand i0 sitting on the sell book anywhere between 1k-6k (Iaam realistic)and they are all free coins that cost me nothing.I ain't "here for the tech" when it comes to altcoins.

i0 is just another altcoin that has a high hashrate simply due to it being merge mined with bitcoin.It is of no significance and actually died at one stage in the early years.

There is no shortage of i0 coins out there because I have had thousands dumped into my orders without even one being removed from the sell book.Obviously there are large bagholders out there just waiting to offload their bags so this thing of there being a limited supply is just nonsense.What you see on the sell book is just the tip of the iceberg.
You're being a liar! I bought some I0C in 300 sat, 400 sat, 500 sat, ... 3k, 4k, 5k, 6k, 7k and 9k, then dropped prices on purpose because people like you have to stay out! I lucked a lot with I0C, but just by understanding that rats were approaching, I dumped my bag, in fact, you can understand this as correction! You have to buy rumor and actually sell! This tragedy that you defend so much, why do you believe in it and not in Treccia? Why are you innocent? Do you really think that someone will buy in 6k by reading this post? I advise you to leave the I0C right away, I assure you, you will not make a profit if you continue to play the smart... Leave and forget I0C, you profited, what are you still doing here? You're no hero, do not tell me you want to save people! Do you really think that if this were SCAM they would not have blocked this thread? You're innocent! Do you really think I0C and IXC were abandoned? Respect the story and buy your tokens again. Do not you understand that suddenly any coin can be significant? XMR didn't cost anything and suddenly...
Consider the following, the current price is the fair price of I0C! But remember, I0C has no activity and costs $0.05, not bad for a coin that you call a scam and dead! What if activities around it start? Why does cryptopia insist on maintaining the BTC pairs with IXC and I0C? Why? Think a little...
You will not win anything by fighting with these guys here, they are not dev of I0C, if you buy a coin and want to see it big, help spread the word, defend and encourage the use of it! It's not bad talking and calling a scam that will make you money! Unfortunately, you are a loser.

Huh?

Are you completely insane or did you just misinterpret what I posted above?

Yes I did buy all my i0 @ less than 500 sats and you bought them all from me @ 3,4,5,6,7k you baffoon.I then bought some back at a fraction of the price I sold at.Thanks for the dump btw.I have almost replaced what I sold and will place my sell orders slightly higher now.

Now you will have no choice but to buy them from me again if you ever want to see 7k sats again you dummy.If you then dump again you will simply have to go and do it all over again.You have to be the worst trader I have ever heard of.You even broadcasted your moves on the thread here.It looks like the only loser is yourself looking at the facts.

Starting your comment with an insult and ending one with an insult deserves an insulting response.It makes no diff to me what way you respond but dont expect a polite or courteous one if you cant behave accordingly.

Why dont you learn some manners and respond like realdantreccia who at least behaves like a gentleman.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
I have bought a few different altcoins including i0 when they dump hard that have a pattern thats familiar to me.Its a profitable hobby but I dont pump them by telling fools they are going to replace bitcoin and I dont dump stacks of them on anyone either.I simply buy coins I think are going to go up listening to whatever chatter is out there and leave scatter them up the sell book for a decent profit.Works all the time.Then they ALWAYS go back to where they started for rinse and repeat.The only thing that is real when it comes to altcoins is the pump.Everything else is just irrelevant.TRUTH!!

The person who bought my whole stack off the sell book will probably sell them back to me for a fraction of what I sold them for later.I bought most of my coins between 300-400 sats.I still have a few thousand i0 sitting on the sell book anywhere between 1k-6k (Iaam realistic)and they are all free coins that cost me nothing.I ain't "here for the tech" when it comes to altcoins.

i0 is just another altcoin that has a high hashrate simply due to it being merge mined with bitcoin.It is of no significance and actually died at one stage in the early years.

There is no shortage of i0 coins out there because I have had thousands dumped into my orders without even one being removed from the sell book.Obviously there are large bagholders out there just waiting to offload their bags so this thing of there being a limited supply is just nonsense.What you see on the sell book is just the tip of the iceberg.
You're being a liar! I bought some I0C in 300 sat, 400 sat, 500 sat, ... 3k, 4k, 5k, 6k, 7k and 9k, then dropped prices on purpose because people like you have to stay out! I lucked a lot with I0C, but just by understanding that rats were approaching, I dumped my bag, in fact, you can understand this as correction! You have to buy rumor and actually sell! This tragedy that you defend so much, why do you believe in it and not in Treccia? Why are you innocent? Do you really think that someone will buy in 6k by reading this post? I advise you to leave the I0C right away, I assure you, you will not make a profit if you continue to play the smart... Leave and forget I0C, you profited, what are you still doing here? You're no hero, do not tell me you want to save people! Do you really think that if this were SCAM they would not have blocked this thread? You're innocent! Do you really think I0C and IXC were abandoned? Respect the story and buy your tokens again. Do not you understand that suddenly any coin can be significant? XMR didn't cost anything and suddenly...
Consider the following, the current price is the fair price of I0C! But remember, I0C has no activity and costs $0.05, not bad for a coin that you call a scam and dead! What if activities around it start? Why does cryptopia insist on maintaining the BTC pairs with IXC and I0C? Why? Think a little...
You will not win anything by fighting with these guys here, they are not dev of I0C, if you buy a coin and want to see it big, help spread the word, defend and encourage the use of it! It's not bad talking and calling a scam that will make you money! Unfortunately, you are a loser.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Anyway, I have no idea why you waste so much time trying to bait me into fighting against research that is out there in abundance. It's open sourced, it's there to help those who care enough to digest it all.

Good luck.

Truth!!!
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock

Yes, I'm sure he did.

Of course he did.Glad you finally admit it.

My question is, are you an i0C holder?

I don't dump my "bags" (which are modest) because I believe in the coin.  I refuse to dump for any price before any of the factual evidence from open sourced code comes out.  In fact, I will hold my i0's for a good long while.

If you enjoy buying a ledger, happy for you.  I prefer to buy the minted coin within the ledger.

I think you either hate reading or you have an agenda.  I just report my research.  You can call me whatever names you want - I am pretty sure that God willing I will be the one speaking about how amazing the IX and I0 devs have been over the years and what great coins they have created.  I0 has immense potential.  The hash rate/power expended on this coin is top 5% and possible #1 if you account for the fact that absolutely nobody is directly mining a ledger.  Bitcoin is full of I0U's - regardless of what you think about I0C, the Zercoin protocol whitepaper admits this.

Anyway, I have no idea why you waste so much time trying to bait me into fighting against research that is out there in abundance. It's open sourced, it's there to help those who care enough to digest it all.

Good luck.

Yes, I'm sure he did.

Of course he did.Glad you finally admit it.

Fuck BlackRock

At least Traxo gets it.  No, I don't respond to irrelevance from the insider snark crew.  It's just not worth the time.

Time, however, reveals all truths.

Yes he does because he just debunked your theory.

No, I don't respond toirrelevance from the insider snark crew.

My post a week or 2 back actually does have relevance.All has come to pass.It pumped and then it was dumped.I also mentioned the relevant point about block rewards.

Time, however, reveals all truths

It already has.We now know the truth thanks to Traxo backed up with the relevant facts.

Yes, I'm sure he did.

At least Traxo gets it.  No, I don't respond to irrelevance from the insider snark crew.  It's just not worth the time.

Yes he does because he just debunked your theory.

No, I don't respond toirrelevance from the insider snark crew.

My post a week or 2 back actually does have relevance.All has come to pass.It pumped and then it was dumped.I also mentioned the relevant point about block rewards.

Time, however, reveals all truths

It already has.We now know the truth thanks to Traxo backed up with the relevant facts.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Will Dan respond to this poster's comments above?

No, he will not.
Did you not notice how they quickly tried to bury it by quoting walls of other irrelevant text? Lol.

At least Traxo gets it.  No, I don't respond to irrelevance from the insider snark crew.  It's just not worth the time.

TRUTH!!! 

SO MUCH TRUTH!!!

True!

Yet so much willing blindness! 

Fuck BlackRock

No, he will not.
Did you not notice how they quickly tried to bury it by quoting walls of other irrelevant text? Lol.

At least Traxo gets it.  No, I don't respond to irrelevance from the insider snark crew.  It's just not worth the time.

TRUTH!!! 

SO MUCH TRUTH!!!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

No, he will not.

TRUTH!!! 
Fuck BlackRock

No, he will not.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

No, he will not.

Technically, we covered it in telegram.  Smiley

Start BUYING! 

No, he will not.

Something like that.  But if that means we're waiting until September I am going to take a break from this place. Wink

Classic let's saddle up and get out of Dodge  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 568
Merit: 703

No, he will not.
Pages:
Jump to: