Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 20. (Read 81935 times)

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

I responded to Anonymint on medium.  Let’s see what he says.  I really think he was looking st the wrong thing.  

Anonymint’s response brings sadness to my heart!  Sad

I have no idea what you guys are rambling on about nor any time to try to follow the convoluted explanation. Why should I care what is on some shitcoin’s block explorer?

Frankly, somebody needs to learn how to write coherently if you want you “amazing insights” to gain any traction.

All I care is that Bitcoin is not creating tokens out-of-thin-air, which seemed to be what the part of the blog I quoted was claiming.

Hmmm,looking at his answer he hasn't completely hammered you.Normally when he finds a weakness in someones argument or theory he literally shreds them to pieces so they have nowhere left to escape to but he has left you an exit and your pride intact.

He has been very civilised with yourself for some reason so there may be hope for you if you can provide better evidence but it looks like he was just passing through with his comment which is probably for the best.

The part he commented on though is correct.No point in trying to convince him otherwise or obfuscate with riddles and "convoluted" babble.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

I responded to Anonymint on medium.  Let’s see what he says.  I really think he was looking st the wrong thing. 

Anonymint’s response brings sadness to my heart!  Sad

I have no idea what you guys are rambling on about nor any time to try to follow the convoluted explanation. Why should I care what is on some shitcoin’s block explorer?

Frankly, somebody needs to learn how to write coherently if you want you “amazing insights” to gain any traction.

All I care is that Bitcoin is not creating tokens out-of-thin-air, which seemed to be what the part of the blog I quoted was claiming.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I responded to Anonymint on medium.  Let’s see what he says.  I really think he was looking st the wrong thing. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

He has dismissed this whole i0 coin conspiracy with one comment.Time to close that Daniel Treccia medium account and move on guys  Grin Grin Grin

It just can’t be - he must have not looked closely enough.  Satoshi and Vladtoshi can’t both be wrong. 

Especially since they’re Time travelers?  You think Anonymint is a time traveler? 

No he isn’t.  See?  Wink

Like I said.The silence will be golden after it dumps  Grin

Oh dear now even the big guns have taken notice of this drivel>> https://medium.com/@shelby_78386/what-is-this-nonsense-you-spew-98e00d729c85  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Well if there's one guy I wouldn't like to take notice of me around here when I get my facts wrong its this one  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Time to duck or run for cover guys because shelby has just crossed over and smelled some BS.Let's hope he doesn't tear the place to pieces  Grin Grin He is rumoured to be smarter than any satoshi.In fact I heard his IQ cannot even be measured by mere mortals  Grin Grin Grin

Oh nooooo - I just realized Shelby is anonymint.

Err, I’m trying to think fast but my brain is stuck!!! 

Man, all these years I felt freak of nature genius savant anonymint would figure this out and be on my side.  This sucks!!!

Sadness...

He has dismissed this whole i0 coin conspiracy with one comment.Time to close that Daniel Treccia medium account and move on guys  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Oh dear now even the big guns have taken notice of this drivel>> https://medium.com/@shelby_78386/what-is-this-nonsense-you-spew-98e00d729c85  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Well if there's one guy I wouldn't like to take notice of me around here when I get my facts wrong its this one  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Time to duck or run for cover guys because shelby has just crossed over and smelled some BS.Let's hope he doesn't tear the place to pieces  Grin Grin He is rumoured to be smarter than any satoshi.In fact I heard his IQ cannot even be measured by mere mortals  Grin Grin Grin

Oh nooooo - I just realized Shelby is anonymint.

Err, I’m trying to think fast but my brain is stuck!!! 

Man, all these years I felt freak of nature genius savant anonymint would figure this out and be on my side.  This sucks!!!

Sadness...
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

The network issues 12.5 BTC per block.All this nonsense is non sequitur hyperbole.Even Vlad's notorious friend would agree https://twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1011502936772546561.A deliberate sensationalist narrative created out of an insignificant event.

The softfork on 528750 block was shitcoin 2x hybrid consensus.Another insignificant bump under the wheels of a freight train.

The silence will be deafening once these two copypaste coins i0/IX retract back into tumbleweed town after its pathetic attempt to pump on the back of this urban myth.

I underlined that first bit there also Vlad  Grin Grin

Ok ok, so i0 and IX are crashing back hard and fast.

But the myth is real - the crazy talk is reality.  Don’t wait - BUY BUY BUY.   Grin

The network issues 12.5 BTC per block.All this nonsense is non sequitur hyperbole.Even Vlad's notorious friend would agree https://twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1011502936772546561.A deliberate sensationalist narrative created out of an insignificant event.

The softfork on 528750 block was shitcoin 2x hybrid consensus.Another insignificant bump under the wheels of a freight train.

The silence will be deafening once these two copypaste coins i0/IX retract back into tumbleweed town after its pathetic attempt to pump on the back of this urban myth.

I underlined that first bit there also Vlad  Grin Grin

If people took more interest in your subtle hinting on stuff like this ^ they would be rich in a matter of weeks.

Just sayin.

Daaaan Trecccia!!!  

People need to read your medium articles.  ASAP!!!  Smiley
I just read your articles, it's amazing the didatica, anyone can understand the real possibilities! Most interesting, is not advice or guidance to buy! People are free to do whatever they want, congratulations. Is it possible to share here in btctalk? Is there someone asking you for silence?

Appreciated.  Yeah I just tried my best to understand how the facts tie together.  It really is up to people what they choose to do with their money, not me.

But keeping things to myself felt a bit selfish.  I think good things will happen soon and you are free to share whatever you want.

I don't presume I know everything correctly but the trail has led me to some interesting discoveries.

Your assumptions on medium are either a joke /a deliberate attempt to mislead people who read it/or just plain delusional nonsense which either way will cause noobs and fools to be separated from their money rushing out to buy into this bullshit while you dump your bags of dead worthless coins on them.

I reference your latest prediction below:

B2X (BitcoinX) forks, 51% attack triggered -> State reorganization includes Null Protocol and Zerocoin Protocol -> 0x Protocol comes afterward to correct Ethereum (and all other derivs) -> Value goes back to I0Coin -> Combines with IXC to make BZX/BitcoinZeroX/Bitcoin0x  Another scam fork based on A SHITCOIN called hexxcoin which is being taken over and rereleased as a fork of bitcoin.

Where do I know you from? 

I’m glad you bolded that genius post.  It needs to stand out well in a week or two. Wink

Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Quote from: Vlad2Vlad
SNAP!!!  He even uses double spaces.  The rhetoric is actually just facts which people choose to ignore tho.

You got izerofacts, and you know that.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
There were 11 halvenings on I0C, approximately every 7 months. Right now inflation rate is lower than 0.1% per year. Why Price is so low? Unobtanium has inflation rate 0.8% and it's much more valuable than I0C.

People looking for easy money instead of long term value.  

Couldn't have said it any better myself.  But soon, they will regret their greed.

And laziness.  Let's be honest - it is all right there.  You don't deserve to be a millionaire if you can't learn to read a few lines of code or rationalize a bit of the history behind it all.

I'm no genius.  Where was anyone else saying things that Vlad hinted at here for years?

You're just a pnd'er. You're Vlad2Vlad. Your writing style is 100% the same as "his", using dashes the exact same way, using the same rhetoric and so forth.

You haven't proved anything. It's not enough to call people stupid/greedy/blind/whatever just because they can't see a thing that doesn't exist - which is the proof of your claim.

Yeah I agree it does feel sketchy.

I'm surprised no one tried to link I0C to https://www.tzero.com/  surely that would have been a more pump and dump headline. tZERO and iZerocoin similar names. tZERO is a securities token, I0C coin has ultra low inflation which is perfect for a securities token.   Its also merge mined with BTC which ensures that the network is well secured despite the very small reward for being a miner as over 99.9939% of coins have been minted to date. https://izerocoin.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page.

They link quite well haha

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
There were 11 halvenings on I0C, approximately every 7 months. Right now inflation rate is lower than 0.1% per year. Why Price is so low? Unobtanium has inflation rate 0.8% and it's much more valuable than I0C.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.  But soon, they will regret their greed.

And laziness.  Let's be honest - it is all right there.  You don't deserve to be a millionaire if you can't learn to read a few lines of code or rationalize a bit of the history behind it all.

I'm no genius.  Where was anyone else saying things that Vlad hinted at here for years?

You're just a pnd'er. You're Vlad2Vlad. Your writing style is 100% the same as "his", using dashes the exact same way, using the same rhetoric and so forth.

You haven't proved anything. It's not enough to call people stupid/greedy/blind/whatever just because they can't see a thing that doesn't exist - which is the proof of your claim.

SNAP!!!  He even uses double spaces.  The rhetoric is actually just facts which people choose to ignore tho.

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

Couldn't have said it any better myself.  But soon, they will regret their greed.

And laziness.  Let's be honest - it is all right there.  You don't deserve to be a millionaire if you can't learn to read a few lines of code or rationalize a bit of the history behind it all.

I'm no genius.  Where was anyone else saying things that Vlad hinted at here for years?

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
280399.73425701 I0C

Someone dumped their stack into the sell orders on 'topia.

RV? Smiley

I sold some on the pump - haven’t sold anything here.  It’s pribsbkh going to $.05. 
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
280399.73425701 I0C

Someone dumped their stack into the sell orders on 'topia.

RV? Smiley
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Fuck BlackRock

You cannot go by the I0C proposed halvenings because it is producing a block reward of 12.5 coins right now instead of the proposed 0.023 vout.

Raw block data is the truth.  I0C is producing Bitcoin's block reward, not its own.  It mints Bitcoins, not I0Coins by that logic.
Fuck BlackRock
41997780 i0 and iX in circulation.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

i'd buy at 1 satoshi when your suggestion ever comes true.. nope the credit card companies will never accept anonymous peer to peer cryptocurrencies =) ~your ufo sightings are amusing tho'
Fuck BlackRock

Pages:
Jump to: