Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 21. (Read 81935 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
There were 11 halvenings on I0C, approximately every 7 months. Right now inflation rate is lower than 0.1% per year. Why Price is so low? Unobtanium has inflation rate 0.8% and it's much more valuable than I0C.

People looking for easy money instead of long term value. 
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
There were 11 halvenings on I0C, approximately every 7 months. Right now inflation rate is lower than 0.1% per year. Why Price is so low? Unobtanium has inflation rate 0.8% and it's much more valuable than I0C.
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock

It's actually more professional to avoid petty arguments.

There was a time I would care enough to respond to such "criticism" but those days have long passed.

Now I just write the facts.

Besides - if someone doesn't want to take advantage of the situation I could care less.  I tried my best to help and that's all I can really do.

I genuinely tried my best too.  I rather feel exhausted from trying too hard than feel guilt and regret that I was indifferent. 

My catch-all answer to any price related questioning/mistrust is simply:

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/market-down-who-cares-1-1-does-not-equal-3-it-never-will-4048088808c0
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

There was a time I would care enough to respond to such "criticism" but those days have long passed.

Besides - if someone doesn't want to take advantage of the situation I could care less.  I tried my best to help and that's all I can really do.

I genuinely tried my best too.  I rather feel exhausted from trying too hard than feel guilt and regret that I was indifferent. 
Fuck BlackRock
I'd say it's a bit more unprofessional to be talking about time travel nonsense ad infinitum, like some autistic 12 year old, while totally ignoring criticism.. But each to his own.  Wink

Although autistic, I’m being dead serious about my time travel.

Not sure why that’s so hard to believe - how can you explain my predictions half decade ahead of time?

How?

xoxo,

Daniel Treccia

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Even on the eleventh hour a fair man always offers a fair choice:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_virtues

Interesting - I wasn’t familiar with all of those.  I feel personal guilt that doesn’t relent until I do my best to do what’s right.  Sometimes at some personal cost to me.  But that makes my mind guilt free so I can focus fully on whatever I need to do.  It’s like “even Steven”, you feel you’re losing by giving but the truth is you’re always gaining. 
Activity: 418
Merit: 265
Lukedashjr would disagree.Sunday is the 7th day of the week  Wink

Haha, you just had to, didn’t you?  

It’s a pretty easy to prove historical fact that Saturday is the 7th day.

You can choose to worship on any day but that doesn’t change that simple fact.  Smiley

Love the topic and mystery of these index coins and btc origins...
Thanks for your persistence in your medium articles Dan ...lots to digest...

Not sure where else to ask so I'll throw it inline here...

Looking to get what I bought off exchanges before reorganization.

I downloaded i0coin wallet and the full blockchain but cannot find the data folder to insert blockchain on my Win10.
Anybody now where the data folder would be? The unzipped folder shows 4 i0coin applications; -cli, d, -qt and -tx...
Also is there a blockchain download for the ixcoin wallet or should I just use Coinami for now until synced?
Yes, I just met this I0coin and all that mystery about it! Will all these facts presented will definitely happen? Why more than 7 years for all this? Anyway I'll buy some I0C so as not to miss any train, people doubted the BTC and then we all know what happened.

7 is a good number.  Love that number.   Grin

And everything [internet 2.0] had to be ready.

And finally, 7 years of ultra cheap coins and easy access to mine and purchase for mass fair distribution.

Time is up, I hope as many people as possible listened! 

Even on the eleventh hour a fair man always offers a fair choice:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_virtues
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
LOL

i0coin huge pumping ~ same dev?  Wink

Just to clarify:  I did some work for I0coin (as well as other altcoins), but that was just as a contractor.  I'm not currently maintaining or developing I0coin, and do not plan to do so in the future.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

thanks for nothing... now i once again lost on your stupid coin heists! :\

Thank you for playing:  You just bought my heavy bags!™  🐀

The pump and dump troll edition.   Grin

Roll Eyes

now i'm stuck hodling rat turds?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Thank you for playing:  You just bought my heavy bags!™  🐀

The pump and dump troll edition.   Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I'd say it's a bit more unprofessional to be talking about time travel nonsense ad infinitum, like some autistic 12 year old, while totally ignoring criticism.. But each to his own.  Wink

Although autistic, I’m being dead serious about my time travel.

Not sure why that’s so hard to believe - how can you explain my predictions half decade ahead of time?

How?

xoxo,

Daniel Treccia
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Fine, I’ll make a video and show you I’m for real.

So, you are the one and same person? - Daniel tells me he's willing to make a video about it with himself in it, and I call him on it, and then you, Vlad2Vlad, answer me with "Fine"..

I'd be happy if you both made vids about it and show your faces, if you really think you got nothing to hide.

SNAP, you got me.  Haha.

I sometimes enjoy poking the monkeys with a stick.  Wink

After the test pump today I feel like taking a video at the bar of me patriotically slamming some beers.

Then again, that might be a little unprofessional for a "visionary"  Cheesy Wink

Perhaps but it would be hilareous.   Cheesy

Activity: 32
Merit: 1
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

So, you are the one and same person? - Daniel tells me he's willing to make a video about it with himself in it, and I call him on it, and then you, Vlad2Vlad, answer me with "Fine"..

I'd be happy if you both made vids about it and show your faces, if you really think you got nothing to hide.

SNAP, you got me.  Haha.

After the test pump today I feel like taking a video at the bar of me patriotically slamming some beers.

Then again, that might be a little unprofessional for a "visionary"  Cheesy Wink

Perhaps but it would be hilareous.   Cheesy
Fuck BlackRock

SNAP, you got me.  Haha.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

SNAP, you got me.  Haha.

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

It's too easy for you to just accuse me of being deliberately misleading. That's not at all my intention. I think I made some VERY valid points in my long post - points you should care about if you're a truth seeker, which you indirectly claim yourself to be. Stop bashing Twitter for allegedly closing your account for "speaking the truth", when you can't/won't even address simple logical issues - as the ones I mentioned. I think you should address them - you seem like a guy with a lot of leisure, so why not?

Why for instance does the PCI DSS 3.2.1 advise NOT to use SSL at all, while you claim that SSL is the only one that can be used in compliance with it? - Can't you see that there's a 100% contradiction right there, that you HAVE to address in order not to seem like a complete fraud? - If you really think I'm wrong, then prove me wrong.

And again.. What about the white paper that doesn't even pertain to I0C? - I0C doesn't have an existing white paper - if you think I'm wrong, then link me to their white paper - and NOT Zcash's old white paper from zerocoin.org. How hard can it be?

Trust me, I'd love this to be real, and I would just buy them right away without thinking about small swings. But something tells me that you're not being honest with us. And I won't let you scam people without warning them first at least.

And yes, make a video, please!

Activity: 55
Merit: 8

Yeah, I have no idea how others waited 5+ years.  No way i’d Ever have the patience.  haha! 

I was probably both lucky and unlucky lol

I heard about bitcoin fomo in late 2013, but without a bank account and money saved, I remember only that was too expensive for my young pockets.

I totally forget bitcoin, study tons of other shits (usefull), done lot of other things (not really funny).

Years are passed, and 6 months ago, I come again into blockchain, thanks of a friend asking me where to invest some money...

What I could be now, if I had tried to buy 1500$ of bitcoin, and then IXC, I0C, e-mark? lol who know...but

I know myself, I can't wait to much until my findings are verified or not.

personally I didn't never regret to have no chance of buying bitcoin in november 2013...

my time is now, the current block from the 0 index of the blockchain of blockchains mother's Nature.

She encrypt message inside each block, you have to know the past message to read new message

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

It's too easy for you to just accuse me of being deliberately misleading. That's not at all my intention. I think I made some VERY valid points in my long post - points you should care about if you're a truth seeker, which you indirectly claim yourself to be. Stop bashing Twitter for allegedly closing your account for "speaking the truth", when you can't/won't even address simple logical issues - as the ones I mentioned. I think you should address them - you seem like a guy with a lot of leisure, so why not?

Why for instance does the PCI DSS 3.2.1 advise NOT to use SSL at all, while you claim that SSL is the only one that can be used in compliance with it? - Can't you see that there's a 100% contradiction right there, that you HAVE to address in order not to seem like a complete fraud? - If you really think I'm wrong, then prove me wrong.

And again.. What about the white paper that doesn't even pertain to I0C? - I0C doesn't have an existing white paper - if you think I'm wrong, then link me to their white paper - and NOT Zcash's old white paper from zerocoin.org. How hard can it be?

Trust me, I'd love this to be real, and I would just buy them right away without thinking about small swings. But something tells me that you're not being honest with us. And I won't let you scam people without warning them first at least.

And yes, make a video, please!

Pages:
Jump to: