Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 22. (Read 81935 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Quote from: realdantreccia
Everything Jim is saying is similar enough to be misleading. If you are smart you won't take the bait.  Jim, this is exactly why I do not answer your questions - the intention of yours is to mislead.  I can tell that right away.  My intentions are to present facts and if the public picks up on those facts they could have a life changing amount of money in the end.

As for Vlad and I being the same person.  It's awfully weird how much I'd be talking to myself each day.  I won't address that.  But if you want a video of me I have no issues there either.  I am who I say I am.

I came along in 2017/18.  Vlad's posts intrigued me.  They date back to 2013.  My research goes further based off of his and since we began to directly speak in May 2018 its become even better and more proven with facts.

BTC is a ledger.  It does not mint its own coins.

26 journal entries of proof aren't enough?

Thanks Koabr and Buzhou for your support.  It doesn't matter if you buy or not - it is the truth and the truth will come out in time.

It's too easy for you to just accuse me of being deliberately misleading. That's not at all my intention. I think I made some VERY valid points in my long post - points you should care about if you're a truth seeker, which you indirectly claim yourself to be. Stop bashing Twitter for allegedly closing your account for "speaking the truth", when you can't/won't even address simple logical issues - as the ones I mentioned. I think you should address them - you seem like a guy with a lot of leisure, so why not?

Why for instance does the PCI DSS 3.2.1 advise NOT to use SSL at all, while you claim that SSL is the only one that can be used in compliance with it? - Can't you see that there's a 100% contradiction right there, that you HAVE to address in order not to seem like a complete fraud? - If you really think I'm wrong, then prove me wrong.

And again.. What about the white paper that doesn't even pertain to I0C? - I0C doesn't have an existing white paper - if you think I'm wrong, then link me to their white paper - and NOT Zcash's old white paper from zerocoin.org. How hard can it be?

Trust me, I'd love this to be real, and I would just buy them right away without thinking about small swings. But something tells me that you're not being honest with us. And I won't let you scam people without warning them first at least.

And yes, make a video, please!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

correct if I'm wrong but:

IXC is not a fork, is a clone of BTC + some different features but 100% compatible with BTC

merge mining of: BTC-IXC (the clone)-I0C (the clone of the clone + some different features but 100% compatible with BTC)-others (Devcoin, Namecoin)

3 kind of "trains" that can run on the same rails (blockchain) + (maybe some more trains or trainlike can run too (BTX, BCH, 0x, Nullex, Bitcoin AIR,... )

before BTC-IXC-I0C and others I think was only on a testnet stored now...mmm...inside the best chocolate hills?

first coin ready by now is I0C, then IXC, and last the pig BTC

Hahaha.  So the first will be last and the last will be first.  Wink

ufff...it's really unfair that you can time travel and we not  Cry

U can skip 5 years in nanoseconds, meanwhile here in the current time have to wait every slow single second...I can't image how hard could be...years  Sad

Yeah, I have no idea how others waited 5+ years.  No way i’d Ever have the patience.  haha! 
Activity: 55
Merit: 8

IXC is not a fork, is a clone of BTC + some different features but 100% compatible with BTC

merge mining of: BTC-IXC (the clone)-I0C (the clone of the clone + some different features but 100% compatible with BTC)-others (Devcoin, Namecoin)

3 kind of "trains" that can run on the same rails (blockchain) + (maybe some more trains or trainlike can run too (BTX, BCH, 0x, Nullex, Bitcoin AIR,... )

before BTC-IXC-I0C and others I think was only on a testnet stored now...mmm...inside the best chocolate hills?

ufff...it's really unfair that you can time travel and we not  Cry

U can skip 5 years in nanoseconds, meanwhile here in the current time have to wait every slow single second...I can't image how hard could be...years  Sad
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
100-500K is what the wall street people told me =) why is I0coin the same keys as BTC? h4cxoRz wat ===>

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XIC_XBT
No no, it's impossible! Wink
Gembitz, you used an identical avatar of dev Wladimir! haha
Who are you?
Anyway, show this to Vlad!
He would be happy:
Assignee:   Winklevoss IP, LLC (Wilmington, DE)
Family ID:   61147982
Appl. No.:   15/847,155
Filed:   December 19, 2017

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Pray for the old bags to dump their I0C... This is what we would call decentralization!

I actually saw that - it was in one of Dan’s articles.  Interesting stuff.  Smiley
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
100-500K is what the wall street people told me =) why is I0coin the same keys as BTC? h4cxoRz wat ===>

No no, it's impossible! Wink
Gembitz, you used an identical avatar of dev Wladimir! haha
Who are you?
Anyway, show this to Vlad!
He would be happy:
Assignee:   Winklevoss IP, LLC (Wilmington, DE)
Family ID:   61147982
Appl. No.:   15/847,155
Filed:   December 19, 2017

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Pray for the old bags to dump their I0C... This is what we would call decentralization!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=I0C_BTC

1OOK possible? =)
Weeeee hahah it's cool that "weeeee"
No, you will not, at least for the hour! Because this high one who made it was me! I just bought up to where my BTC might go, I used something like 4 ~ 5 BTC!
I'd like to understand why these people who bought 7, 6 years ago do not move their coins! I'll be watching the next few days to understand this behavior, I believe that if I don't dump, it will not fall unless these 7-year-old bags move!
The interesting thing is that I0C is fast and confirms quickly! A super fast sha-256 coin.
I think some people are waiting for some new fact or revelation, because coldly speaking, Xicoin (XIC) is clone! But a validation or recognition, things would take another turn!

100-500K is what the wall street people told me =) why is iOcoin the same keys as BTC? h4cxoRz wat ===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=I0C_BTC

1OOK possible? =)
Weeeee hahah it's cool that "weeeee"
No, you will not, at least for the hour! Because this high one who made it was me! I just bought up to where my BTC might go, I used something like 4 ~ 5 BTC!
I'd like to understand why these people who bought 7, 6 years ago do not move their coins! I'll be watching the next few days to understand this behavior, I believe that if I don't dump, it will not fall unless these 7-year-old bags move!
The interesting thing is that I0C is fast and confirms quickly! A super fast sha-256 coin.
I think some people are waiting for some new fact or revelation, because coldly speaking, Xicoin (XIC) is clone! But a validation or recognition, things would take another turn!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Everything Jim is saying is similar enough to be misleading. If you are smart you won't take the bait.  Jim, this is exactly why I do not answer your questions - the intention of yours is to mislead.  I can tell that right away.  My intentions are to present facts and if the public picks up on those facts they could have a life changing amount of money in the end.

As for Vlad and I being the same person.  It's awfully weird how much I'd be talking to myself each day.  I won't address that.  But if you want a video of me I have no issues there either.  I am who I say I am.

I came along in 2017/18.  Vlad's posts intrigued me.  They date back to 2013.  My research goes further based off of his and since we began to directly speak in May 2018 its become even better and more proven with facts.

BTC is a ledger.  It does not mint its own coins.

26 journal entries of proof aren't enough?

Thanks Koabr and Buzhou for your support.  It doesn't matter if you buy or not - it is the truth and the truth will come out in time.

Oh Dan thank you too!

You made another strike-----> the @ of coinmarket cap is the twin of @ facebook workplace

and I have a strong belief in a buzz, the real candy mountain want buy some rats for his little zoo at begin of 4/4 or end of 3/4 is the same, always Q.Y.
Now wait for people who bought IXC and I0C bags at 7 years ago to mess up and dump at these current prices! I assure you, I'll not sell a single I0C or IXC! I think I0C will suffer a search first, then IXC, so I focused my efforts on I0C.
Waiting for a correction, the price will come back to 2500 ~ 1500 sat.

Treccia, that's no problem! Because I'll not buy more ETH tokens.
I refuse to buy ETH tokens...

The interesting thing is that this volume was only mine and it was at these prices because no one wanted to sell, but I'm sure that those who bought the 7 years will appear!
My account in this forum isn't old, but I have 3 years of commerce, I'm not innocent, the price will fall, it's healthy to fall! The BTC sees its prices drop frequently, is normal, it eliminates the wrong people for the wrong reasons.
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
Pretty sure this whole thing is a scam/pump and dump. So many inconsistencies...
Dismissal

Jim raises some great points, points I also considered. Very cultish. "We know things nobody else WANTS you to know! Buy now, Get RICH."

That merge mined coins would be connected by default is another logical explanation I was kicking around as well.

If this coin were legitimately what they are claiming it to be, it would have been bought up en masse already. Otherwise it would need to be intentionally hidden and necessitate some grand conspiracy.

You have to hand it to them, they really managed to create a great scam narrative.

Maybe you should read about DVC, I0C meeting in the same BTC pubkeyaddress.

Or just read everything I wrote until you get it.

You can be combative but I am literally just trying to help you and everyone else before the ship sails.
You don't even address the points I made - which I think are very relevant to this whole thing. It's cognitive dissonance 101. Try to stay objective.

The reason I wrote it, is because I fucking hate scammers. They make the world a shitty place - both IRL and online.

At least they should debunk me if I'm being so awfully wrong about everything.
Vlad has been talking about these coins for years! The guy is holdler to 5 years! why would he wait 5 years? He invested more than 60 BTC in IXC! haha
Stay calm, the price will fall and has already fallen, unfortunately I'll not buy more, I already have a bag! If all else is zero, no problem! You talk about scammers, but I bet you have ETH tokens... And your arguments might be correct, anyway, good luck to all of you! I'm out of here and with an I0C bag.
I bought what I can lose! But I'd rather risk this old coin than tokens! I'm tired of tokens and false promises... Where are the core developers to explain those piles of coins that are not scrambled? Countless important people who contributed to the BTC contributed in those currencies!

Pray for the price to fall and that all fails, I assure you one thing! If this all works, I'll buy your country!
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Pretty sure this whole thing is a scam/pump and dump. So many inconsistencies...
Dismissal

Jim raises some great points, points I also considered. Very cultish. "We know things nobody else WANTS you to know! Buy now, Get RICH."

That merge mined coins would be connected by default is another logical explanation I was kicking around as well.

If this coin were legitimately what they are claiming it to be, it would have been bought up en masse already. Otherwise it would need to be intentionally hidden and necessitate some grand conspiracy.

You have to hand it to them, they really managed to create a great scam narrative.
It's not pump, young! I bought all these coins, but I'll not sell, I'm willing to go bankrupt if these guys are wrong, but I'll not buy the tokens that you buy! If you made some profit, congratulations.
No one is forced to buy anything.
If you made a profit, stay in peace and follow your life, you are free to believe what you want, if you have already profited, you should not be here, because this is not a pump, prices have risen like this because nobody wants to sell...
There is no shilling and no one is talking to buy, this user vlad is old, he would be able to carry these coins at super high prices, but it is not the idea...
Go back to your tokens.

You don't even address the points I made - which I think are very relevant to this whole thing. It's cognitive dissonance 101. Try to stay objective.

The reason I wrote it, is because I fucking hate scammers. They make the world a shitty place - both IRL and online.

At least they should debunk me if I'm being so awfully wrong about everything.
It's not pump, young! I bought all these coins, but I'll not sell, I'm willing to go bankrupt if these guys are wrong, but I'll not buy the tokens that you buy! If you made some profit, congratulations.
No one is forced to buy anything.
If you made a profit, stay in peace and follow your life, you are free to believe what you want, if you have already profited, you should not be here, because this is not a pump, prices have risen like this because nobody wants to sell...
There is no shilling and no one is talking to buy, this user vlad is old, he would be able to carry these coins at super high prices, but it is not the idea...
Go back to your tokens.

The price will drop! People will not buy at these prices!
I just anticipated... I'll be going on vacation...
From what I can see here - http://mapofcoins.com/bitcoin - I0C is a clone of IXC, which is a fork of BTC.. So how can a clone of a fork of BTC be the "root" of all BTCs?

And in case I0C and IXC is essentially the same, shouldn't it still be IXC that is the real "root", since it's the fork and not just a clone of a fork?

And then again.. How can a fork of BTC be more real than BTC? What about the pre-IXC era then?

Not a programmer, so would be nice íf some of you could give me some answers.

Pretty sure this whole thing is a scam/pump and dump. So many inconsistencies. In the Medium article linked below, "Daniel Treccia" (Probably Vlad2Vlad) says that Open SSL is the only way forward if cryptos are to be integrated into Visa cards and whatever, since only that is compliant with the "PCI DSS 1.2.3":

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/reminder-about-visa-mastercard-bitcoin-debit-cards-bd7db09b60e5

But if you read the documents on PCI DSS 1.2.3, it clearly states multiple times that SSL is very unsecure:

"Note that some protocol implementations (such as SSL, SSH v1.0, and early TLS) have known vulnerabilities that an attacker can use to gain control of the affected system."

"Note: SSL/early TLS is not considered strong cryptography and may not be used as a security control, except by POS POI terminals that are verified as not being susceptible to known exploits and the termination points to which they connect as defined in Appendix A2."

Source:

https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/documents/PCI_DSS_v3-2-1.pdf

Furthermore, Daniel several times cites and links to a white paper from zerocoin.org, and uses it in his argumentation. However, that white paper doesn't even pertain to I0C, but is instead the "old version" of Zcash, as they clearly state on their webpage:

From their webpage: "Zerocash, the protocol that succeeded Zerocoin, is being developed into a full-fledged digital currency, Zcash."

Here's the link to the white paper from zerocoin.org, which Daniel/Vlad2Vlad "thinks" (wants you to think) is the white paper of I0C (which actually doesn't even have a white paper):

http://zerocoin.org/media/pdf/ZerocoinOakland.pdf

And here's the articles written by Daniel/Vlad2Vlad, where he talks about the white paper:

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/jeff-garziks-met-comes-from-the-zero-i0-address-d3ca6d8613c2

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/the-real-bitcoin-i0c-hash-160-matches-dvc-public-key-output-to-bitcoin-8d6262f2c9e2

I like how he in one of the articles writes something to the effect of: "Nobody reads white papers nowadays" - while he himself brings up an entirely different white paper in several articles, that doesn't even pertain to I0C. Wakey wakey! Cheesy

And then there's the similar Hash 160 he talks about (ba507bae8f1643d2556000ca26b9301b9069dc6b) :

I might not be a dev, programmer or even a miner, but I'm not an idiot. Since I0C and BTC are being merge mined, it should be logical that there's a correlation between some hashes, addresses and what not. The two chains have to somehow communicate/work together in order for merge mining to be possible. So there's nothing weird about that at all.

And then there's the unsecure  https on izerocoin.org - I'm not gonna download and/or unzip anything from that page, and neither should you guys. The wallets probably contain viruses etc. so Vlad2Vlad or whoever is also behind this (could be more people), can install keyloggers and what not on your computers, so they can drain you totally. Be careful.

To all you potential victims out there - think about this: BTC has existed for almost 10 years now.. Isn't it a bit weird that none of the brilliant minds, or big miners or anyone at all have discovered this, if this was actually true? It's a bit like the Flat Earth theory.. Just random numbers and a lot of mumbo jumbo and buzzwords, but no actual substance - and then unknowing noobs only scratching the surface fall for it and pump the coin, and Vlad2Vlad will of course then dump it on them.

I also fell for it (Yes, I'm also a noob), but quickly got a bit suspicious, since it's too good to be true, so I started digging into it. Fortunately, I was able to sell at a small profit.  

Pages:
Jump to: