Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 24. (Read 81935 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 2
Anyone with any long term price projections for I0/IXC? Probably a stupid question of course.

let's dream on  Cool

I0 250k
IX 50k

2020 target

Nice... is that Satoshis or Dollars  Grin Grin Grin

What the hell am I going to do with a billion $$$
Sounds like a lot of work... ;}
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
Dan update: https://medium.com/p/jeff-garziks-met-comes-from-the-zero-i0-address-d3ca6d8613c2

Vlad update: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4245423.new#new

I'm going to the beach.  Perhaps when I get home us I0/IX holders will have some more victories.

Strong hands folks.
Fuck BlackRock
Simplify your expectations.

If minting new Bitcoin's is I0C's purpose and it is top 5% in hashrate since 2011 (likely before) then there's your store of value.

That's enough to know.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Anyone with any long term price projections for I0/IXC? Probably a stupid question of course.
let's dream on  Cool

I0 250k
IX 50k

2020 target
Approximately 9 years for Ixcoin and I0coin to deliver to their return holdlings? 2 years is a long time, someone had spoken in a maximum of 1 year! In June of 2020 could happen so much, numerous people who bought this coin are dead for example... Even more knowing that you have that amount, do you really think they would be generous with you? It's rare that the BTC shows such vulnerability, in 2 years, it could or would tend to strengthen itself using the I0C itself for this purpose! haha
2 years is golden chance for a strong recovery.
But you must be dreaming, right?
Activity: 55
Merit: 8
but I understand what's your mind  Wink
A pittance, don't sell ourselves short.  Angry

ok...I'm scared Undecided

I just need to change asap my Renault
Fuck BlackRock
Bitcoin developers = I0Coin developers.

Probably why we don't hear or see much from them.  It would be nice to reveal the truth and launch the mainnet soon.

Not naming names, but a very respected developer told me that when a release version comes out that leads with a "0" it is still in experimental stages.

BTC v 0.16.1 is the latest Bitcoin release.

Bitcoin is an experimental ledger.

And do not forget:

I0Coin mints the coins.  It is the root index.

BTC is the experimental ledger/bulletin board, as described in the Zerocoin whitepaper, where I0Coin will claim its glory at a later date.

I believe that time is here.  Time is definitely up.  Q3 has started and there is much explaining to do because PCI DSS v. 3.2.1 only works with Open SSL 1.0.1k via I0Coin and not libsecp256k1 for BTC (the ledger).

Google is celebrating binary code, which also makes mention of China as the inspiration:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kionasmith/2018/06/30/sundays-google-doodle-celebrates-mathematician-gottfried-wilhelm-leibniz/#38e7ab2d1398

My last article Bitmark Zuckerberg expressed my belief that Visa/MC and other PCI DSS v 3.2.1 compliant credit card companies/banks would merge in a way to keep using the I0C system/or update it:

https://bankinnovation.net/2018/04/visa-and-mastercard-will-combine-e-commerce-payment-buttons/

Well here is proof of those financial establishments combining and collaborating for all to see.
Fuck BlackRock

let's dream on  Cool

I0 250k
IX 50k

2020 target

I like the way you think.  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found

let's dream on  Cool

I0 250k
IX 50k

2020 target

let's dream on  Cool

I0 250k
IX 50k

2020 target
Activity: 418
Merit: 265
Fuck BlackRock
Hope you find enough resources to cultivate your business. A rather interesting website, cognitive idea, classy vision!  Good luck fellows.

Thank you.

I have more than enough for myself and to share when the value hits.  And I will.

Gotta share the love with people who need it.

EDIT:  Definitely not business oriented yet.  I am interested in consulting but I think that a year or so of free research would be cool for the eventual newbie rush.
Fuck BlackRock
I'm just going to shout it everywhere I can until it's admitted at this point.

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/reminder-about-visa-mastercard-bitcoin-debit-cards-bd7db09b60e5
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Remember this and only this...

This is the best coin out there.  21 M, directly tied to Bitcoin the ledger...  Is mined, when Bitcoin the ledger, is not.

Combined with IXC = 42 million and 99.99% minted.

Secure, stable, and about to explode.

Only SSL patched crypto that would be compliant with new PCI DSS v 3.2.1 making it the only crypto allowed to be a Bitcoin Visa Debit Card.  Would make instant adoption possible through anywhere Visa, MC, AmEx, Discover are accepted.

Do not be an idiot and have weak hands.  This is imminent.

Sorry, 30 merit points was the maximum I could send you for the Truth. 

Keep it coming - I tried for 5+ years but everyone is deaf.  Smiley

Eventually people have to see the obvious. 
Fuck BlackRock
Remember this and only this...

This is the best coin out there.  21 M, directly tied to Bitcoin the ledger...  Is mined, when Bitcoin the ledger, is not.

Combined with IXC = 42 million and 99.99% minted.

Secure, stable, and about to explode.

Only SSL patched crypto that would be compliant with new PCI DSS v 3.2.1 making it the only crypto allowed to be a Bitcoin Visa Debit Card.  Would make instant adoption possible through anywhere Visa, MC, AmEx, Discover are accepted.

Do not be an idiot and have weak hands.  This is imminent.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
So, does Core BTC have more than 21 hours to try to fit into what the big financial industry demands to have security in transactions and dealings with the cards? Basically it's impossible or else, someone has been working on it, I don't have technical training in the area, in other words, I0C is the sovereign! Will anyone assume that I0C is the index of all cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
clearly scam
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Looks like there are not many coins on cryptopia.

One thing that is really strange is the small sellorders. this does not feel right.

Any remarks on that?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Lukedashjr would disagree.Sunday is the 7th day of the week  Wink

Haha, you just had to, didn’t you?  

It’s a pretty easy to prove historical fact that Saturday is the 7th day.

You can choose to worship on any day but that doesn’t change that simple fact.  Smiley

Love the topic and mystery of these index coins and btc origins...
Thanks for your persistence in your medium articles Dan ...lots to digest...

Not sure where else to ask so I'll throw it inline here...

Looking to get what I bought off exchanges before reorganization.

I downloaded i0coin wallet and the full blockchain but cannot find the data folder to insert blockchain on my Win10.
Anybody now where the data folder would be? The unzipped folder shows 4 i0coin applications; -cli, d, -qt and -tx...
Also is there a blockchain download for the ixcoin wallet or should I just use Coinami for now until synced?

Do you need to put this in a wallet to take advantage of the potential upside? Or is it okay if I leave it on cryptopia?

Holding your own private keys is the best way.  That means cold storage.  Sadly I0 isn’t on Coinomi yet. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Lukedashjr would disagree.Sunday is the 7th day of the week  Wink

Haha, you just had to, didn’t you?  

It’s a pretty easy to prove historical fact that Saturday is the 7th day.

You can choose to worship on any day but that doesn’t change that simple fact.  Smiley

Love the topic and mystery of these index coins and btc origins...
Thanks for your persistence in your medium articles Dan ...lots to digest...

Not sure where else to ask so I'll throw it inline here...

Looking to get what I bought off exchanges before reorganization.

I downloaded i0coin wallet and the full blockchain but cannot find the data folder to insert blockchain on my Win10.
Anybody now where the data folder would be? The unzipped folder shows 4 i0coin applications; -cli, d, -qt and -tx...
Also is there a blockchain download for the ixcoin wallet or should I just use Coinami for now until synced?
Yes, I just met this I0coin and all that mystery about it! Will all these facts presented will definitely happen? Why more than 7 years for all this? Anyway I'll buy some I0C so as not to miss any train, people doubted the BTC and then we all know what happened.

7 is a good number.  Love that number.   Grin

And everything [internet 2.0] had to be ready.

And finally, 7 years of ultra cheap coins and easy access to mine and purchase for mass fair distribution.

Time is up, I hope as many people as possible listened! 
Pages:
Jump to: