Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 25. (Read 81935 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Lukedashjr would disagree.Sunday is the 7th day of the week  Wink

Haha, you just had to, didn’t you?  

It’s a pretty easy to prove historical fact that Saturday is the 7th day.

You can choose to worship on any day but that doesn’t change that simple fact.  Smiley

Love the topic and mystery of these index coins and btc origins...
Thanks for your persistence in your medium articles Dan ...lots to digest...

Not sure where else to ask so I'll throw it inline here...

Looking to get what I bought off exchanges before reorganization.

I downloaded i0coin wallet and the full blockchain but cannot find the data folder to insert blockchain on my Win10.
Anybody now where the data folder would be? The unzipped folder shows 4 i0coin applications; -cli, d, -qt and -tx...
Also is there a blockchain download for the ixcoin wallet or should I just use Coinami for now until synced?

Do you need to put this in a wallet to take advantage of the potential upside? Or is it okay if I leave it on cryptopia?
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
This is the best coin out there.  21 M, directly tied to Bitcoin the ledger...  Is mined, when Bitcoin the ledger, is not.

Combined with IXC = 42 million and 99.99% minted.

Secure, stable, and about to explode.

Only SSL patched crypto that would be compliant with new PCI DSS v 3.2.1 making it the only crypto allowed to be a Bitcoin Visa Debit Card.  Would make instant adoption possible through anywhere Visa, MC, AmEx, Discover are accepted.

How can it be any clearer?  Vlad, am I making sense?

Crystal clear to my ears.  Post deserving of 7 merit points.  7 is a good number.  Smiley

Hopefully the rumors are true and we’ll get the truth by Saturday. 

Saturday being the 7th day of the week? Wink

Lukedashjr would disagree.Sunday is the 7th day of the week  Wink

My Saturday is RV's Sunday.  Wink

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/bitmark-zuckerberg-5344282235d1

D-Day: June 30, 2018.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100

You can choose to worship on any day but that doesn’t change that simple fact.  Smiley

I downloaded i0coin wallet and the full blockchain but cannot find the data folder to insert blockchain on my Win10.
Anybody now where the data folder would be? The unzipped folder shows 4 i0coin applications; -cli, d, -qt and -tx...
Also is there a blockchain download for the ixcoin wallet or should I just use Coinami for now until synced?
Yes, I just met this I0coin and all that mystery about it! Will all these facts presented will definitely happen? Why more than 7 years for all this? Anyway I'll buy some I0C so as not to miss any train, people doubted the BTC and then we all know what happened.
Activity: 7
Merit: 2

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

You can choose to worship on any day but that doesn’t change that simple fact.  Smiley
Activity: 418
Merit: 265
This is the best coin out there.  21 M, directly tied to Bitcoin the ledger...  Is mined, when Bitcoin the ledger, is not.

Only SSL patched crypto that would be compliant with new PCI DSS v 3.2.1 making it the only crypto allowed to be a Bitcoin Visa Debit Card.  Would make instant adoption possible through anywhere Visa, MC, AmEx, Discover are accepted.

Crystal clear to my ears.  Post deserving of 7 merit points.  7 is a good number.  Smiley

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Oh, I didn’t even think of that, the numbers are so right for Saturday.  Smiley
Fuck BlackRock

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Fuck BlackRock

Fuck BlackRock
Treccia I read in your article about the possibility of the BTC not reorganize properly, what would happen? NLX plans the testnet with zeroprotocol in Q3, which started exactly in 3 days... After that, what else is missing? Will ETC start operations on coinbase and wall street arrive?

I don't know if you're alluding to state reorganization but my main point is everything will lead to that.  After reorganization things will be fully functioning and code will be correctly encoded and decoded in a way that smoothly functions for future use of the blockchain.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Treccia I read in your article about the possibility of the BTC not reorganize properly, what would happen? NLX plans the testnet with zeroprotocol in Q3, which started exactly in 3 days... After that, what else is missing? Will ETC start operations on coinbase and wall street arrive?
Fuck BlackRock
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Are you saying the blocks generated from merge mining are abnormal?

I believe he’s saying that BTC isn’t being directly mined, but rather thru I0 and via DVC.

Kinda hard to argue with the hard facts he’s put up. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
Yes, for Bitcoin which prides itself on having transparency through code you would expect at least a handful of people to have inspected the code and come forward if Daniel's claims about i0coin are true.

Not Impossible, worth a hedge, but is it true?
Maybe this guy is right! I just read some articles, it's a situation that we could believe in and also discredit! But look, I checked and there are blocks checked in the future and in the past! Who will explain this? Why does not anyone show up and refute it? If it continues like this, the theories of this face would become axioms.

Does the transaction include a timestamp?The time stamp comes from the block explorer node itself which can be off.When the time stamp is off it just indicates the block explorer api not reading the output script correctly.
Fuck BlackRock

I have read your articles and commend you on your level of insight but was wondering if you ran any of this past any of the i0 coin developers or anyone who worked on its client/codebase recently?

Maybe they could chime in with their opinion and add some weight to this?

Thanks

I hope they do I haven't talked to any directly.

However, the Alert Key was just triggered on I0Coin's chainz block explorer.  I updated here with photos.  Predicted it about 1 hour before it happened!

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/bitcoin-state-reorganization-are-you-prepared-for-june-30-2018-d28cba344ccb

I have mentioned it to one person who would have a far greater knowledge of coding than myself and who has actually worked on the client and they don't seem to have any knowledge of there being anything special about i0 coin apart from it being a merge mined coin allowing it this level of hashrate.

Just read my entire medium when you have three days free Smiley

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/bitcoins-alert-key-triggered-on-i0coin-s-blockchain-ee82e97d4819

I have read your articles and commend you on your level of insight but was wondering if you ran any of this past any of the i0 coin developers or anyone who worked on its client/codebase recently?

Thanks

However, the Alert Key was just triggered on I0Coin's chainz block explorer.  I updated here with photos.  Predicted it about 1 hour before it happened!

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/bitcoin-state-reorganization-are-you-prepared-for-june-30-2018-d28cba344ccb

I have mentioned it to one person who would have a far greater knowledge of coding than myself and who has actually worked on the client and they don't seem to have any knowledge of there being anything special about i0 coin apart from it being a merge mined coin allowing it this level of hashrate.
Fuck BlackRock

Thanks

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: