Pages:
Author

Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency - page 23. (Read 81935 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Dump? Haha well, try do it, I assure you that you will not be able to buy at those levels that you bought $I0C! Happy are those who bought in 400 sat or less! Here on the street has wi-fi!
Either way, there is no liquidity, buy now and wait for the next few days! Vlad, is July 19th a normal day?

No day in crypto is a normal day.  Wink

That said, I have seen the F U T U R E and IT.  IS.  COMING.   Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Could do with a good dump back to where it started.For the benefits of decentralization of course.It might even tempt me to buy a few more ...just for research purposes of course.

Research purposes?  Haha, gotta use that one, it sounds so decentralized. 
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock

154k i0 left for sale on the entire planet.

I’ll give you guys a few days to buy them before I eat them all up.  Smiley

Atta baby.

Do it by the time I'm done celebrating the 4th =P

People have had 7 years to buy.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Could do with a good dump back to where it started.For the benefits of decentralization of course.It might even tempt me to buy a few more ...just for research purposes of course.
Dump? Haha well, try do it, I assure you that you will not be able to buy at those levels that you bought $I0C! Happy are those who bought in 400 sat or less! Here on the street has wi-fi!
Either way, there is no liquidity, buy now and wait for the next few days! Vlad, is July 19th a normal day?
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

I’ll give you guys a few days to buy them before I eat them all up.  Smiley

Don't be greedy now Vlad.Leave some for the minions.Think of the children.We all have to eat.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I’ll give you guys a few days to buy them before I eat them all up.  Smiley
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I'll buy 45k I0C and go to the street! I'm tired of this manipulation of these ridiculous tokens! I'll make a bet! Either I become a millionaire in 7 days or good luck at all, at least it will be 45k I0C in less in circulating! Grin Embarrassed
Good luck guys.

Millionaire in 7 days off investing a few K?  I like your enthusiasm. This is crypto!  Smiley
Fuck BlackRock
The only stack dumping is the top stack on Cryptopia (under distribution).

Just have to mention that.  Quite relevant.  A.I. trading is real.
Fuck BlackRock
I0Coin is a pruned chain in its full 2.4 GB of the full 80 GB Bitcoin chain.

Bitcoin's "pruned chain" is about 2.4 GB as of January 2018.  I0Coin is a pruned chain of the BTC pruned chain at 425 mb.

Double pruned, but still the same.

If you want to make things simple, just look at the raw block data.  It's clear as day.  That's why I wrote 2 articles about Devcoin and the real root of merge mining.

BTC is just a ledger.
Activity: 7
Merit: 2
Anyone with any long term price projections for I0/IXC? Probably a stupid question of course.

let's dream on  Cool

I0 250k
IX 50k

2020 target

Nice... is that Satoshis or Dollars  Grin Grin Grin

What the hell am I going to do with a billion $$$
Sounds like a lot of work... ;}

Hahaha.  Funny but yeah, with that much money comes much work and accountability.

And the answer is $.

Maybe I could put it in Coinbase Custody or Coinbase Index Fund...
Safe harbour. I'd probably have to make myself into and Institution though.
Or at least a Foundation...
Interesting that they pivoted to Instos after the bcash debacle...
They were more than happy to take in the retail money on the runnup
but now it seems they are fully big money focused.
Something must be afoot... This stuff can't be scaled out without a master plan

Activity: 418
Merit: 265
Couldn't figure out where data folder was to extract to on my win10 so didn't use. Wallet ended up syncing over 3-4 days downloading bc and just transferred coins over. Nice and quick too... 20sec
Still cant figure out ixc wallet, always on 0 connections, so made Coinomi IOS wallet and transferred there.

To find executables/Data files try search  %appdata% > roaming > i0coin

For the IXC wallet you can temporarily remove the wallet.dat by sliding it out of the executables onto your desktop or whatever after creating a backup and see if fresh .dat helps it sync.Once it syncs remove the generated one and reinsert back in the original.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
I'll buy 45k I0C and go to the street! I'm tired of this manipulation of these ridiculous tokens! I'll make a bet! Either I become a millionaire in 7 days or good luck at all, at least it will be 45k I0C in less in circulating! Grin Embarrassed
Good luck guys.
Activity: 7
Merit: 2
I hadn't heard about all of this until today when I stumbled upon one of Dan's Medium articles. Truly fascinating stuff, although I'm not a programmer and only understand some of it. But loaded up the bags a bit after having read half a dozen of the Medium articles. Numbers don't lie, so I'm in.

By the way, I also find it very convenient with the timing of the 21e800 block and the beginning of the blocks with "lock time". It's only 501 blocks apart. What are the odds of that?

But Dan.. If you really want to spread the word, maybe you should try to contact some of the big and more serious crypto youtubers. They have big audiences, so they can get the snowball running. For instance "Ivan on Tech", who's not only a crypto enthusiast, but also a programmer. I'm 100% sure he'll find it extremely interesting and will make some videos about it.

Have a couple of questions though.. What is the downloadable size of the I0C blockchain? And do I need to move my I0C from topia to the wallet in order to not miss out on anything?

Best regards.

Came across Medium articles same way, one read and I was hooked. Been soaking up these threads ever since. I think that the Y2K gov involvement is much more plausible than the Satoshi white knight story. That just seemed too simplistic

The i0c blockchain file is 2.4 gigs I think. Couldn't figure out where data folder was to extract to on my win10 so didn't use. Wallet ended up syncing over 3-4 days downloading bc and just transferred coins over. Nice and quick too... 20sec
Still cant figure out ixc wallet, always on 0 connections, so made Coinomi IOS wallet and transferred there.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
From what I can see here - http://mapofcoins.com/bitcoin - I0C is a clone of IXC, which is a fork of BTC.. So how can a clone of a fork of BTC be the "root" of all BTCs?

And in case I0C and IXC is essentially the same, shouldn't it still be IXC that is the real "root", since it's the fork and not just a clone of a fork?

And then again.. How can a fork of BTC be more real than BTC? What about the pre-IXC era then?

Not a programmer, so would be nice íf some of you could give me some answers.

Activity: 55
Merit: 8
Approximately 9 years for Ixcoin and I0coin to deliver to their return holdlings? 2 years is a long time, someone had spoken in a maximum of 1 year! In June of 2020 could happen so much, numerous people who bought this coin are dead for example... Even more knowing that you have that amount, do you really think they would be generous with you? It's rare that the BTC shows such vulnerability, in 2 years, it could or would tend to strengthen itself using the I0C itself for this purpose! haha
2 years is golden chance for a strong recovery.
But you must be dreaming, right?

Yes I am dreaming  Grin

but I am playing in a field that I just know teoretically.

It's my first (moon)(dream) trip

just 1 rat in the shuttle hold  Grin

Hahaha.  A time traveling rat?  🐀

ooooooohhhhhh  Shocked

time traveling is still active  Shocked

but I haven't learnt how to do it alone  Embarrassed
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Approximately 9 years for Ixcoin and I0coin to deliver to their return holdlings? 2 years is a long time, someone had spoken in a maximum of 1 year! In June of 2020 could happen so much, numerous people who bought this coin are dead for example... Even more knowing that you have that amount, do you really think they would be generous with you? It's rare that the BTC shows such vulnerability, in 2 years, it could or would tend to strengthen itself using the I0C itself for this purpose! haha

Yes I am dreaming  Grin

Hahaha.  A time traveling rat?  🐀
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
I hadn't heard about all of this until today when I stumbled upon one of Dan's Medium articles. Truly fascinating stuff, although I'm not a programmer and only understand some of it. But loaded up the bags a bit after having read half a dozen of the Medium articles. Numbers don't lie, so I'm in.

By the way, I also find it very convenient with the timing of the 21e800 block and the beginning of the blocks with "lock time". It's only 501 blocks apart. What are the odds of that?

But Dan.. If you really want to spread the word, maybe you should try to contact some of the big and more serious crypto youtubers. They have big audiences, so they can get the snowball running. For instance "Ivan on Tech", who's not only a crypto enthusiast, but also a programmer. I'm 100% sure he'll find it extremely interesting and will make some videos about it.

Have a couple of questions though.. What is the downloadable size of the I0C blockchain? And do I need to move my I0C from topia to the wallet in order to not miss out on anything?

Best regards.
Activity: 55
Merit: 8

Yes I am dreaming  Grin

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Anyone with any long term price projections for I0/IXC? Probably a stupid question of course.

let's dream on  Cool

I0 250k
IX 50k

2020 target

Nice... is that Satoshis or Dollars  Grin Grin Grin

What the hell am I going to do with a billion $$$
Sounds like a lot of work... ;}

Hahaha.  Funny but yeah, with that much money comes much work and accountability.

And the answer is $.

Pages:
Jump to: