Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO and BOunty will End? - page 2. (Read 1223 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 06:02:10 AM
I think human ideas and creativity are infinite, never ending. These ideas will be a team of great people combined to develop and successfully applied to life. Unless 4.0 technology is no longer available, there will be no reward hunters.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
July 15, 2018, 05:24:06 AM
To my mind ICO's won't end but they will have another form. because of great amount of frauds and scams there will be kind of regulations soon that will relieve from a lot of doubtful projects.
The same with bounty campaigns. You can see that a lot of decent projects that have investing value do not conduct bounties.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
July 15, 2018, 04:43:31 AM
ICO and bounty will take a long time before it comes to an end. In fact we're just about to start crossing the long bridge. People would always wanted to make money that is why they will find ways how to make their project more profitable. From generation to generation there will always be an unlimited, brilliant and fresh new ideas coming out. There's nothing to worry about it because ICO and bounty are endless.
Currently we are on break because part of the project requires a certainty, I think that all investors will also think similarly that when there is a regulation then the investment they have will be much safer. This is inevitable because when an ICO is on a good track and can bring in many investors then bounty will have a good way.

So it all has a very connected and unavoidable continuity, as more projects are successful the bounty will increase and it will prove that a successful project will determine how bounty exists and not more bounty being held. project quality that will determine everything !!
Activity: 75
July 15, 2018, 04:20:05 AM
The world can never run out of ideas,the world is always evolving,seeking better ways of doing things.There will always be new projects that need further development and may find some space in cryptos.
Activity: 71
July 15, 2018, 04:15:22 AM
I don't think ICO will end because it's best way to get capital from the community.
And bounty still running, because it's advertisement. If facebook, twitter, google keep their advertising ban cryptocurrency, bounty still a best choice.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 04:00:15 AM
ICO and bounty will take a long time before it comes to an end. In fact we're just about to start crossing the long bridge. People would always wanted to make money that is why they will find ways how to make their project more profitable. From generation to generation there will always be an unlimited, brilliant and fresh new ideas coming out. There's nothing to worry about it because ICO and bounty are endless.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 15, 2018, 12:45:05 AM
We don't believe you have to be worried about moderators operating from suggestions. They'll usually develop something brand new which will lure traders. Exactly what we have to be worried about is actually the amount of ICO's operating simultaneously. Exactly what we have to be worried about is actually the amount of alt cash on the market. You will see a period had been you will find loads associated with alternative cash and also the need is going to be reduced bringing on the get rid of upon cost. We would not like this particular to occur in order for everybody.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 06:52:32 PM
maybe in the next few years in the long run ico and bounty will be finished, but for now and near future ico and bounty will still run because ico if not using bounty certainly will not be able to live and need a heavy journey
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 06:43:44 PM
If no one buy the token bounty hunter will got nothing thats why we must find good bounty as bounty hunter. At least we sure the project reached softcap
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 06:33:03 PM
Good things never end as the old people say, it would be more fun future and exciting to know what marketing strategy would ICO Project owner and team member will do to make the project running---
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 05:44:42 PM
I do not think that they are going to be over on a near future, maybe we all should be confident about it and we all need to be patient, that is all what we need in here, of course that sometimes it is not looking good, but icos are more than needed

ICO investment, I think, will never be as attractive to investors as it is a very profitable venture and a special feeling as a few investors keep their first tokens. When the ICO survives, the bounty is still a very good way to advertise the projects that can not be ignored to attract the investment community.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 05:25:25 PM
There is no perfect thing and cryptocurrency world is also not perfect so we will always need new idea to improve crypto world Smiley. I think there are no way that ICO or bounty campaign can come to an end. Maybe in the future ICO will turn to a new type but will not come to an end like you think Smiley. Especially ICO era just has started for short time so I don't think it'll come to and end too early Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 05:15:59 PM
These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.
I think the ideas will always exist as long as humanity exists. After all, technologies do not stand still, they develop. People have new needs, and thus ideas arise.
kxp
Activity: 144
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 03:47:24 PM
I do not think that they are going to be over on a near future, maybe we all should be confident about it and we all need to be patient, that is all what we need in here, of course that sometimes it is not looking good, but icos are more than needed
Activity: 294
July 14, 2018, 03:35:27 PM
My partner and I do not think you should concern yourself with moderators working away from tips. They are going to constantly produce one thing fresh that may attract buyers. Just what we must concern yourself with will be how many ICO's working concurrently. Just what we must concern yourself with will be how many alt money available in the market. You will have an occasion have been you will find lots regarding different money as well as the requirement will probably be lower resulting to any eliminate about value. My partner and I will not need this kind of to take place whilst every person.
Activity: 574
July 13, 2018, 04:04:55 AM
I think the crypto world will not run out of ideas because they are the fields of people looking for money. And it will be a lot of people with new ideas keep popping up and they can benefit. The bounty will continue to live and survive very long. Interest in the person of the enormous bounty they also invest in here, certainly a very profitable investment.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
July 13, 2018, 03:30:43 AM
yes you are usually usually ico end then the bounty period will also end and you can only wait for bounty manager to pay from what you have done so better you can be more patient to wait, and yes you are right ico who have good plarform and very good idea which can be very successful.
Activity: 434
July 13, 2018, 01:04:01 AM
I think it is necessary to create a mechanism for filtering the crypto-currency world from scam ICO, because of which the crypto-currency market fails.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
July 13, 2018, 12:01:48 AM
With all due respect, i think i have a contrast opinion on that. Because in the first place, how can an Initial Coin Offering be at some point be successful if they don't have bounty to run? It's one of the effective way to reach their target (soft or hard cap). In the other hand, ICO is already a mainstream and that people are used to it as an investment already.
i think bounty is the main promoter for an ico, bounty being a bridge between dev and investor, without any bounty i think message delivery to investor becomes less maximal, so i guess as long as there ico, there is bounty
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
July 12, 2018, 11:56:00 PM
With all due respect, i think i have a contrast opinion on that. Because in the first place, how can an Initial Coin Offering be at some point be successful if they don't have bounty to run? It's one of the effective way to reach their target (soft or hard cap). In the other hand, ICO is already a mainstream and that people are used to it as an investment already.

There are ICOs that didn't have a bounty but they become successful because they just spend their funds in other marketing strategies. However, I think the best way would be to have a bounty program because many people are willing to advertise their project to gain more exposure. As for OPs question of running out of ideas, I don't think people will run out of ideas because there are always innovations that would happen so an ICO would always be launch unless the government would restrict it totally.
Pages:
Jump to: