Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO and BOunty will End? - page 3. (Read 1223 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 11:44:12 PM
In my opinion, ico will not end so quickly without a definite reason, because we can see for now that our life depends on technology there will be more projects to come, therefore think ICO is still a good choice for investors in this forum for many years from now, because ICO is a future that we may need fundraising so ICO role is very important, but I do not think Bounty will be needed in the future while bounty is just a way to promote ICO, but looks there are so many ICO success without grace so I do not think we need to bless in the future,
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
June 23, 2018, 09:12:55 AM
With all due respect, i think i have a contrast opinion on that. Because in the first place, how can an Initial Coin Offering be at some point be successful if they don't have bounty to run? It's one of the effective way to reach their target (soft or hard cap). In the other hand, ICO is already a mainstream and that people are used to it as an investment already.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 08:37:10 AM
theoretically it may be over, but I do not believe in it. I think that there will always be new ideas and new ICOs
Activity: 210
June 23, 2018, 08:20:09 AM
ICO and Bounty will not end easily.
Currently, Cryptocurrency is growing rapidly.
I think, with the current development of Cryptocurrency will be directly proportional to ICO and Bounty.
There will be many ICO and Bounty available, maybe the idea of ​ICO development will increase and increase.
I am sure ICO and Bounty will develop well for the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
June 23, 2018, 06:49:31 AM
Yes ofcourse bounty hunters will be affected by that problem, there no bounty campaign again if there no ICO. But sometime the existing altcoin also make the second bounty to give the bounty hunter chance to spread the word about their coin.

Personally, I participate in the bounty not because of the award, I want to support a project that I like. Now the bounty companies are very small. If you want to earn by participating in bounty companies, now is a bad time for this
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
June 23, 2018, 05:56:24 AM
Yes ofcourse bounty hunters will be affected by that problem, there no bounty campaign again if there no ICO. But sometime the existing altcoin also make the second bounty to give the bounty hunter chance to spread the word about their coin.

If there is no ICO then bounty hunters will also gone. But I think as long as there still have a project ICO will not stop ,crypto currency is pur future so maybe the iCO will not stop now because having different coin or token will also continue .
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 23, 2018, 05:13:30 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
June 23, 2018, 05:00:29 AM
These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.

You're thinking the wrong thing. While there is today and now, think about how to earn a lot of coins and money that would be the money to turn into an investment in future coins. Yes, maybe the bounty will end, but there will be a new opportunity to generate income. Create a website on interesting topics and promote. After all, this can be done in parallel with the bounty.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 04:54:41 AM
That would be hilarious to run out of ideas to make a coin or token. Even you copy a blockchain similarly would be okay if the the existing is not functioning well and the development is very poor. That is why i believe that ICO would be a long last competition and that would leave bounty open.
They will forever exist, never to end, in the modern times the mobilization of capital through these ICO programs is an advantage for investors. So do not lose hope for electronic money. especially the Bounty campaign.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 04:49:40 AM
There are numerous human problems that can be solved through blockchain and once these problems are still around, solutions can always be found. This is just like saying that a day will come where there wouldn't be any more problems in this world and you know that is highly impossible.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
June 23, 2018, 04:48:12 AM
The market is bounty and ICO is oversaturated. Existing projects need to be developed and available.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 04:37:11 AM
back to mind each,roughly when the hunters of the gift of thought did the ICO have ended today?
money they get why not used for investment. I feel a loss when the money generated will run out just like that.
or even coins distributed by the ICO can be hold while waiting for a good market.
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 04:25:40 AM
That's situation also what i think right now. Since march, ICO that i join have no one successful. Among of them are scam. Maybe not yet to worry about this point but i think we should aware
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 04:06:31 AM
That would be hilarious to run out of ideas to make a coin or token. Even you copy a blockchain similarly would be okay if the the existing is not functioning well and the development is very poor. That is why i believe that ICO would be a long last competition and that would leave bounty open.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 03:49:22 AM
How can people run out of idea? Most ICOs are about using, enhancing, and integrating technology in our daily lives. Our current technology is not yet fully developed and people are endlessly seeking to improve technology and our daily lives. So, I doubt if people will run out of ideas and ICOs will end.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 23, 2018, 02:15:29 AM
If we dont have any new idea then i think we are not alive everytime will come someone new with new IDEA when all think all is done he(she) will come to  world.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 02:12:12 AM
They will never end, this era is the era of digital money, and they will never fade but the opposite will grow even further.
Im definitely agree to that, theres a lot of developers or people that always have a brand new ideas. Creating more innovation in the future. Thats why I dont think an ico or even bounties will end.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 10:33:43 PM
People will create ICO I don't think it will run out of ideas. Because now the era is also already forward a chance to create something new always will be. Including when people create ICO and ICO's new range is now much that appears. And provide concepts and technologies of interest and for them to make a very big chance of success because many people will be interested in their projects.
Activity: 154
June 22, 2018, 07:47:32 PM
as long as ico are there bounty will be there but at the same time ico are innovating the market in large we can see more innovation and many industry are participating in blockchain through their own coin this transaction will continue
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 06:31:44 PM
I've noticed that recently, the income from bounty programs has fallen dramatically down. The income is small, but it is, for a beginner just right.
True it is very seldom now to find campaigns that will pay high valued tokens. Maybe there are campaigns that are willing to pay high but it will still depend if this campaign before successful. Also, many projects are becoming scam now which greatly affects the participants. Another scenario is imagine working and posting for weeks plus months of waiting for the bounty reward and then ending up having shitcoin. Who would not be stressed and frustrated about that. Anyways, I don't think that ICOs and bounties will end just easily. Many investors and project teams are still willing to make projects which will benefit all bitcoin-earners.
Pages:
Jump to: