Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO and BOunty will End? - page 4. (Read 1223 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 06:00:21 PM
They are not going to disappear anytime soon ebcause there is a lot of bussiness being created over crowdsales at the moment based on crypto, so that is the main reason
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 05:06:17 PM
I've noticed that recently, the income from bounty programs has fallen dramatically down. The income is small, but it is, for a beginner just right.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 10:15:19 AM
They will never end, this era is the era of digital money, and they will never fade but the opposite will grow even further.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 10:02:10 AM
while there will be projects like Sonder - never
Activity: 19
June 22, 2018, 05:09:43 AM
In some country, it does not allow for ICO.
copper member
Activity: 350
June 22, 2018, 05:07:35 AM
These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.

As I can see it, there is no need to worry about running out of ICOs or bounties because there will be no end to it. People always have new ideas or can make slight variations to any previous projects. Its something of trust that outruns the old ones.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 04:28:59 AM
They will never end, ICO is the most advanced capital mobilization channel today, although they are very risky but attract many investors and funders.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
June 22, 2018, 01:30:46 AM
These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.

Actually you see, there is a flood of initial coin offerings. And there are so many stupid ideas, and people are trying to create projects with these stupid ideas to launch an initial coin offering. They are trying everything to collects some money. So as long as they are humans on this planet, you dont have to worry about the ideads for ico project. They will always find a stupid idea.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 22, 2018, 01:27:33 AM
It would be better to control with the advent of new ICO, in order to reduce the risk of fraud. And ideas will never run out because everything develops and moves, the whole world seeks perfection.
Activity: 966
June 21, 2018, 09:49:14 PM
in this year is not possible, i think it will end when every country have regulation that ICO is scam and not legal,
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
June 21, 2018, 09:29:29 PM
I think we should not die, after all, for projects that really do something-there should be a large community. That is, bounty-it is essentially missionaries-they help to convey as much information about their product. As for ICO - so far, the actual platform solution is Etherium, as soon as more efficient ones appear - I think there will be a boom ICO
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
Well in my opinion, I really do not think that at this point that crypto companies or blockchain companies will run out of ideas so that they could crowdfund their projects. I do not know if what you say will come true but I think as long as people will not run out of ideas then I think crypto is here and will stay as long as it can. We just need to figure out when other coins will dominate above bitcoin.
Activity: 102
June 21, 2018, 06:35:42 PM
In the near future, it seems to me that ICO will not end, so the world lacks a large number of technologies that people do not have enough. Therefore, people will invest in these ideas to make them come true.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 07:46:55 PM
If the people will find good on cryptocurrency,  it surely they will adopt these new system of currency. But sadly others won't see it,  and they just ignored these newly created form of currency.  I don't think if they dig it deeply to understand, but maybe just because of conflict in interest.
I may think also that ICO and bounties will still remain as we are just currently developing crypto. In fact, it's growth rate gradually increasing that could be mean that there is an increase of users. A huge indication of wide adoption by the community.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
June 12, 2018, 05:53:08 PM
Hypothetically, we can discuss this situation. But it still doesn't help, because all this is our conjecture. Once upon a time the Earth may not become ...
But if your thoughts don't give you rest and you are not able to cope with it, then let's talk.

People throughout the entire period of their existence have found a way to get something for themselves. In this they helped the brain, which always came up with something. At the dawn of our appearance, the human wanted to find  food, water and a safe place to sleep. Since then, a lot of time has passed and human has developed. Now, apart from food, water and a safe place to sleep, we need a lot of things: telephones, TVs, cars, villas, planes ...
All this we can get with money. All of humanity has one main goal in its head - to earn as much money as possible (we do not take into account some exceptional types of people).

So, if suddenly, the crypto currency ceases to be interesting and necessary, then everything will remain the same. The earth will also revolve around the sun, and people will always want to improve their material condition. Therefore, a new idea will appear that will inspire us and we will be able to make money on this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
June 12, 2018, 05:27:54 PM
ICO and bounty campaigns will not end, however it may be limited to only those who have a working project, aside from that participants are now looking for good ICOs and bounties, I think most of us had already lesrned from the past, since a lot a scammers had tried before still as a community we became aware of those malicious sites that will just take away our bitcoin and the like, this time, even ICOs and bounties are being closely watched since we cannot tell if they are going to try to hide from us after we invest with them, and also we are keeping an eye on those devs that might take away our investments.
Activity: 210
June 12, 2018, 04:03:02 PM
no one can stop bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies likely no one can stop icos as well so icos and bounty will stay forever into the market
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
June 12, 2018, 02:59:52 PM
I think Ico will end near future. Because there is a little good project. And most of them are scam.
Activity: 99
June 12, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

you no need to worry about that. They will always come up with something new that will entice investors. What we need to worry about is the number of alt coins in the market.
Activity: 336
June 12, 2018, 02:10:04 PM
I am not sure bounty and ico will end as long as there will still be new ideas to build on and there will be more intending investors and hunters to invest in them, more companies or even existing ones will bring up new projects and they will need to promote them. The rate at which icos come up might reduce but it can not end as long as crypto still exist.

Until they are stopped they will not end. There are many ideas that you can turn into the money. For instance, today I have read that a famous Russian actor is starting the project to support Russian films.
Pages:
Jump to: