Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [ANN] FIC Network: Bonds on Blockchain - page 2. (Read 2241 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Mainnet, Coin Distribution, and Bug Bounty Announcement https://medium.com/fic-network/mainnet-coin-distribution-bug-bounty-20bb94ae4921

Our team has been working hard to launch FIC Mainnet. As we reported earlier, security of the FIC blockchain is the most important aspect both for us as a company and our investors. Thus, it is critical to ensure the security of infrastructure we set in place, particularly focusing on node distribution, wallet application, and the smart contract to distribute coins to our pre-sale investors. We have partnered with a blockchain development and consulting company Blockvis to ensure safe coin distribution via smart contract, and with IT security company 1st Ltd. to analyze the potential vulnerabilities in FIC node infrastructure and ensure the security of the wallet application.
copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Bonds on Blockchain.
Thanks everyone for the patience!

We have been working hard to launch FIC Mainnet — with the security of the FIC blockchain as the most important aspect both for us as a company and our investors.

Our particular focus has been on node distribution, wallet application, and the smart contract to distribute coins to our pre-sale investors.

Read the updates and the Bug Bounty announcement in our latest FIC Story on Medium!
Activity: 82
Details:   
FIC Network is a blockchain-based, end-to-end, decentralised fixed income assets network that will enable the listing, exchange, securitization, and redemption of fixed income financial instruments. FIC Network is an asset-agnostic, multi-currency distributed ledger with rules and applications specific to the fixed income industry. The technology is scalable to the global fixed income and debt markets, which exceed US$230 trillion.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Conventional fixed income security markets based on centralized third parties are known for many inherent drawbacks in terms of friction, illiquidity, lack of interoperability, asymmetry of information and operational risks
Activity: 147
 I am a pre-sale investor and wondering what is happening. No much update about the token release. Only thing I hear is everything is happening in June and date TBA. We just have 10 days in June and no announcement making me feel skeptical! Can someone give us dates? I am worried!
Activity: 88
Is there any update in regards to when token distribution will take place?
Activity: 148
Seems pretty obvious that blockchain is the technology of the future
Many banks all around the world use blockchain already
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
Seems pretty obvious that blockchain is the technology of the future
Activity: 41
how to purchase tokensss help
Activity: 15
They say clearly in the document that "Private data is not shared except with authorized parties by the user itself"
That means no one will be able to see who you’re interacting with
Activity: 133
What I like in this project is that creators do not shout about "fantastic benefits". All clear and simple.
Activity: 155
They say clearly in the document that "Private data is not shared except with authorized parties by the user itself"
Activity: 186
How do you maintain the security of operations?
Activity: 214
FIC provides the easy exchange of different currencies (including fiat and crypto)
Activity: 25
You must to append token details to let participants to join the plan!
Activity: 50
We closed our airdrop as soon we saw it attracts only "freebies" that add no value to community. Here most of people are geniune investors and followers and I am proud of this qualitative community, but rather small relative to mostly-fake-hyped groups.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In my opinion, the fic network has a high growth potential in the market.I believe this infrastructure will be useful for the debt market and the market of fixed income instruments.So I decided to support the development of this platform.
Activity: 31
"Fixed Income Assets" is an excellent bait Smiley
Went to read WP.
Activity: 60
Can you not answer the questions selectively? The whole telegraph group is a robot, a ceo, an administrator, and how can you maintain this group? There is no heat at all. Do you not advertise? ?
Activity: 147
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we have couple opposing views, so it will be interesting for the audience
Pages:
Jump to: