Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [ANN] FIC Network: Bonds on Blockchain - page 8. (Read 2241 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Guys how do you feel will the platform develop as envisioned?
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
may I pay with crypto for bonds?
not only for bonds, also for debt or other financial instruments
Activity: 184
may I pay with crypto for bonds?
Activity: 194
what is the FIC Network exactly?
FIC Network is the first fixed-income network for cryptocurrencies. Is it too hard for you to read the first post of this thread?
FIC Network is a decentralized fixed income securities network and it enables the listing, exchange, and securitization of fixed income financial instruments
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Is the platform defined by an asset-agnostic multi-currency distributed ledger? Do I understand right?
yes, I think it's correct
Activity: 217
I really like FIC Network’s mission -- it is to enable participants to source, buy and sell financial products in a simple, inexpensive, transparent and secure way. Wish the team success!
Activity: 131
Did private sale raise more than 3,500 ETH?
yes, FIC Network’s pre-sale is over
Activity: 205
FIC Network is the first fixed-income network for cryptocurrencies. Is it too hard for you to read the first post of this thread?
Activity: 181
Did private sale raise more than 3,500 ETH?
Activity: 187
Is the platform defined by an asset-agnostic multi-currency distributed ledger? Do I understand right?
Activity: 213
Activity: 214
The sale is started already? How can I participate?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I think the FIC team is quite competent and with extensive experience in Finance and investment puts forward this powerful project.This market is huge,and I think there is a place for a platform with great potential, so I think FIC is suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 88
Hi admins, when was your private sale? thanks
Activity: 30
Well, we're inking a partnerships with a PR agency in NYC, for example. We're also in discussions with several other marketing firms.
Activity: 30
Another aspect that sets up apart is our few-first year B2B focus, during which our Telegram popularity is unrelated to our success. Arturs is constantly traveling the world to build business relationships, that not neccessarly even use Telegram themselves. The important part is B2B relationships and we are working hard on them
Activity: 37
o one in his right mind would argue this . Idk why you seem to think that mathematically , hype project = crap.Also don t make the mistake thinking a good project alone is enough (even in the long term), a project  less good with better marketing can ship the market.ton of real life examples.Advertising industry don t make billions for no reasons.
Activity: 124
I would, it's quite common in fact. The market is so full of dumb money right now, that a project having an actual product is weirdly considered a negative. Yet a smoke and mirrors ICO will raise tens of millions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
There are still issues of regulation of the bond market and other instruments available for trading on the FIC platform in the jurisdictions of different countries.The process can be long, and somewhere and will not get legalization at all.Quite a long roadmap.Considering FIC as a long-term investment seems more powerful than for flipping.
Activity: 61
How long have you been in the Crypto world ?
Have you come across any scams yet
If YES That’s not a problem
If NO you still have to prevent it you do know that right ?
Pages:
Jump to: