Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [ANN] FIC Network: Bonds on Blockchain - page 3. (Read 2241 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
 who can I talk to about investing?
Activity: 27
Great project. I'll wait when we fly to the moon
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
FIC is a blockchain-based network that will enable users to list, buy, and sell any type of crypto or fiat fixed income financial instrument! there are many such projects! You must compete with better platforms! What are your prospective functions?
Activity: 21
Hello, ficnetwork Smiley
On your thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-ann-fic-network-bonds-on-blockchain-3084150 - only 1406 views now

We can increase views and comments in 500 times and more

I have perfect proposal to you for promotion on the Bitcointalk and help with increasing amount of Investment
We are company which promote different projects on the Bitcointalk forum.

We have next promotion plans:
1) Your thread (ANN/Bounty/other) will be always at the top 24 hours per day.
Your project will be attract more attention from investors and bounty hunters.
This plan will not increase the number of post in your thread, but your thread will be always at the top.
2) Increasing the number of posts in thread.

Also we do promote on the Reddit, Telegram and etc

We have the cheepest prices.

For more detail write to us in Telegram - @bifyio

For trust to us, we can demonstrate how does our service work on your thread during 1 hour for free 🚀🚀🚀

Activity: 147
I am an investor, for my investments I was allocated a certain number of fic tokens. What next should I do with them?
Activity: 146
No third-party? Then who is the guarantor of transaction?
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
How can I reverse a wrong transaction in FIC? Is it possible?
Activity: 207
Well, looks good, but what's the trick? I mean there's always a flaw
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Can I exchange FIC token to USD?
Activity: 193
If you can make a transaction in less than 10 seconds, you can invest with higher speed and save time for another tasks, right?
Activity: 119
What currencies are available to trade? (UPD I live in India)
Activity: 4
It allows the purchase of loan payments and other financial instruments practically instantly and at low cost, plus payments can be tokenized so that cashflow can be managed more tightly as demands require. The system also allows you to purchase traditional bonds etc with cryptocurrency, so you do not have to cash out to fiat and use a standard dealer/investment broker and all their fees. Using Stellar means it can handle a high amount of transactions.

Public sale starts in June, pre sales are over. They are speaking at a summit this weekend. This is under the radar as they are cautious about being compliant to SEC and other regs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Good afternoon! Interested in why it is important to use the technology of blocking and smart contracts? Thank you.
Activity: 16
Activity: 195
Commissions and fees are lower due to the use of blockchain technology: there are no intermediaries who require payment for their services
Activity: 198
"Some investors have described crypto assets are safer, more secure, and easier to use" --- Safer? Really?
Activity: 126
I am wondering how the ratio is calculated? Roll Eyes
the ratio is calculated as the sum of expected principal, interest, and fee income, divided by initial principal. When quoted on a percentage basis, the calculation could be anywhere from 0% to 200% or greater, with higher values corresponding to more favorable anticipated returns
Activity: 176
I am wondering how the ratio is calculated? Roll Eyes
Activity: 200
With FIC you can trade any currencies (even those that don’t have a direct exchange rate), do I understand correctly?
Activity: 184
In my opinion it is more than just wonderful that FIC Network hasn’t modified the fundamental Stellar protocol, and has instead defined certain special features that allow the objects to effectively represent financial instruments and network participants for example loans, bonds etc.
Pages:
Jump to: