Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [ANN] FIC Network: Bonds on Blockchain - page 4. (Read 2241 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Can i buy fic token for bitcoin?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
With this platform all the users around the world are able to do business in their own currency
Activity: 217
Can you prove the efficiency of blockchain technology? I mean, I don’t really believe in Bitcoin - seems like one big bubble to me Sad
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
What do you mean saying you system is transparent? Everybody will be able to see my transactions?
I think it just means that the system itself is trustworthy and secure. Transactions are encrypted actually
Activity: 205
What do you mean saying you system is transparent? Everybody will be able to see my transactions?
Activity: 181
I really like that all the transactions are encrypted, so only you can get an access to them (and your recipient of course)
Activity: 187
Well, reducing the speed of transactions to 10 seconds is quite impressive
Activity: 43
What is FIC Token? Never heard
FIC Token is a token of FIC Network project. Read the whitepaper please
Activity: 13
What is FIC Token? Never heard
Activity: 213
Explain me please, how such database can be decentralized?
Activity: 214
I like the very concept. I'm going to better study their whitepaper
Quite good analysis of FIC Network is on the Crush Crypto channel. You can find a video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X1xJGPNNIQ
I also found a good overview. It is not as popular as yours, but it seems to me quite worthy of attention https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJthikB2Cy0
I'll watch both reviews to find out what attracts people to this project
Thanks for the links, guys. This helps me to understand all the details
Study the project carefully, you will not regret it. The first video attracted my attention to the project. Now I seriously think about investing in this ICO
Activity: 144
It's strange that there is still no hype around the project. Perhaps they should be more active in social networks... Roll Eyes
I think this is due to the complexity of the project. It is necessary to spend a certain time to understand all the details
That's for sure. The problem is definitely not trivial
Activity: 216
It's strange that there is still no hype around the project. Perhaps they should be more active in social networks... Roll Eyes
I think this is due to the complexity of the project. It is necessary to spend a certain time to understand all the details
Activity: 208
Activity: 153
I like the very concept. I'm going to better study their whitepaper
Quite good analysis of FIC Network is on the Crush Crypto channel. You can find a video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X1xJGPNNIQ
I also found a good overview. It is not as popular as yours, but it seems to me quite worthy of attention https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJthikB2Cy0
I'll watch both reviews to find out what attracts people to this project
Thanks for the links, guys. This helps me to understand all the details
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
Fic Network is something unique. I think it will radically change the sphere of fixed income financial instruments
Unique, really?
Can you give me more hints about FIC network's unique characteristics/ features, please.
Activity: 213
As I understand, the terms of the Public Sale have changed, haven't it?
Activity: 149
What were the size of Soft Cap and Hard Cap?
Activity: 201
Two factors can contribute the success of the project: the huge size of the fixed-income tools market and the absence of real competitors
Activity: 228
Fic Network is something unique. I think it will radically change the sphere of fixed income financial instruments
Pages:
Jump to: