Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [ANN] FIC Network: Bonds on Blockchain - page 7. (Read 2241 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
But don’t you think that a payment of this kind is therefore highly mutable and hard to predict?
ECFs, on the one hand, are defined by a set location in the overall payment sequence and neither the amount nor the location ever change...
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
It is fairly well that loan payments are typically defined by a date, an interest component, and a principal component, and all three may change after origination (in cases of restructuring, prepayment, late payment, etc.)
Activity: 213
I've heard something about Expected Cash Flows. It was created in order to facilitate granular customization across dimensions of time and obligor quality. But could you tell us more about this?
Activity: 149
FIC Network has taken a cue from early innovations in the U.S. bond market in its attempt to optimally structure the network’s underlying trading framework. What do you think about that?
Activity: 201
The project  provides  read-only access to auditors, law firms, rating agencies, valuation firms, and regulators, as these entities may benefit from direct platform access
Activity: 228
the technology will ultimately allow users to list, buy, and sell any type of fixed income security
Activity: 162
FIC Network is building a blockchain-based ecosystem that will facilitate the trading of institutional-grade fixed income products. Quite ordinary but still good
Activity: 218
They got their pages on Twitter, Medium, FB etc there are a lot of useful information
Activity: 220
This project will be of interest only to those who are connected with the financial market
Activity: 156
I found out that the platform’s built-in exchange system is straightforward and is best suited for secondary market trading, offering enhanced liquidity and price discovery at the cost of relatively large required deposits and a risk of not selling all ECFs simultaneously
Activity: 225
I know that despite some important differences that make ECFs particularly suitable for individual trading, ECFs are closely related to the incoming cash flows from a loan over time
Activity: 238
It is really good that the platform will also support the crypto asset equivalents of these aforementioned products, should user demand be sufficient
Activity: 148
Does anyone know how to participate in Bounty?
Activity: 233
FIC Network is initially focused on a core set of institutional users, namely asset managers, banks, family offices, fixed income funds, hedge funds, insurance companies, and investment banks.
Activity: 133
I think if such major players like Boost VC, Startupbootcamp Fintech NYC confident in this project, then it definitely deserves my attention too
Activity: 155
I like that thing that the platform supports corporate users who are looking to raise debt capital without the help of traditional corporate and investment banking partners.
Activity: 119
When the main token sale starting?
Activity: 195
what are the primary ways to trade ECFs?
There are two primary ways to trade ECFs: 1) using the built-in exchange; and 2) using a bundled, inventory trading approach
Activity: 198
Guys how do you feel will the platform develop as envisioned?
if it develops it could ultimately broadly impact markets' financial stability and resilience
Activity: 126
what are the primary ways to trade ECFs?
Pages:
Jump to: