Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [ANN] FIC Network: Bonds on Blockchain - page 9. (Read 2241 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news
Activity: 81
When can i buy the token? Very interesting project btw
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I have researched FIC and found that this is a network that allows users to list, buy and sell types of income or fixed assets. This network uses Blockchain technology. Therefore liquidity in all transactions is guaranteed. I love the FIC network and support the project enthusiastically!
Activity: 81
otal supply is 150bn FIC coins (sold + bonuses + lockups) and another 150bn vested over 4 years in reserves and team pools.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Prices for services (transactions) and deposits in the FIC network ecosystem are denominated in FIC tokens. The network part, like any other blockchain network, has an inherit risk of being abused, spammed and DoS-ed, for that it requires network fees to safeguard against that. Those expenses are by design only in FIC coins, and is meant to be punitive to abusers, but in the same time miniscule for users.
Activity: 209
Tell me, please, do you have plans to develop an application on mobile devices? What are the operating systems: android, ios, windows phone?
Activity: 73
there User how are you doing today ?
How long have you been in the Crypto world ?
Have you come across any scams yet
If YES That’s not a problem
If NO you still have to prevent it you do know that right ?
Activity: 308
How this will help a lot of people? I don't find the project interesting because of its use case. Unless, admin will prove to me that this is worth investing and joining for.
Activity: 11
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 21
I'm very surprised at the lack of hype behind this project.  Huh Huh The more for us when the sale is done
Activity: 124
I would, it's quite common in fact. The market is so full of dumb money right now, that a project having an actual product is weirdly considered a negative. Yet a smoke and mirrors ICO will raise tens of millions. Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 45
The concept looks professional and promising. The whitepaper show the nearly future that Q4 2018 will launch the network. Hope it will be ontime as the whitepaper shown.

They're actually ahead of schedule! They'll be launching Mainnet next month in June.
copper member
Activity: 24
Bonds on Blockchain.
I like your concept but could you clarify do your team have enough experience for projects like this?

Sure! We have relevant experience, knowledge and desire to go for it. Check our team descriptions. (Link it to ficnetwork.com/en/team)
Activity: 238
Having read the information on the website, i learned that this project has great prospects for development because it gives an opportunity to buy, sell, listing, bonds and other financial assets through its platform.
copper member
Activity: 24
Bonds on Blockchain.
FIC Network pre-sale has concluded! 📢 The total amount of funds raised so far is 7,304 ETH, effectively worth $4.8M.

Find out more in our official announcement!

Activity: 218
Your project will surely gets a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it
Activity: 220
Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ? Which of them ?
Activity: 156
I am very much interested to invest in this project but will do more analysis
Activity: 225
I like your concept but could you clarify do your team have enough experience for projects like this?
Activity: 238
I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed
Pages:
Jump to: