Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 41. (Read 94663 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Also the dAppsheets integration you're planning to do for Stratisplatform +1 keep it tight bro  Wink
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
I'm in on this one, after seeing your work on stratis, I can't wait to see the turnout for your very own ICO Cheesy
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
Why are you still on NXT, since NXT foundation are not going to continue to develop the platform again and have moved on to Ardor project.

+1, NXT is an abandoned ship, new nxt is ardor, since OP is a Stratis dev, I think it may be possible to move to Stratis platform in the future, just my guess.  Wink

NXT is a great platform. As for what it provides Darcrus is the token holding platform until Waves full nodes and asset system are complete. In my opinion, the few years NXT has been around it has become the most fully complete platform in crypto, bar none.
Buy a gun!

It happens, but people who spread the word are an important part of any ecosystem. After the bounties are done, more meaningful posts should be in front of us Smiley
Buy a gun!
Having your twitter bounty being carried out by TVE is such a great idea . Come to think of it the dev is also part of Stratis dev team. I hope it can adapt the success of STratis. But Darcrus is a different beast and Im definitely sure it would make a name for itself.

Check the Waves Weekly #17. I give some further details about which platforms are on the radar for early adoption Wink
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
blog :   https://medium.com/@gilangramadhan_2249/welcome-to-darcrus-ico-fundraiser-b1965febbed7

Wow. Thank you for your participation! Smiley

hi dev,
any BLOG bounty ?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Why are you still on NXT, since NXT foundation are not going to continue to develop the platform again and have moved on to Ardor project.

+1, NXT is an abandoned ship, new nxt is ardor, since OP is a Stratis dev, I think it may be possible to move to Stratis platform in the future, just my guess.  Wink
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Twitter bounty is now on https://theviralexchange.com! Much easier to participate and track! Please go and tweet, retweet, and spread the word!

Please join, there is no need to register on google form any longer as for twitter bounty.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Having your twitter bounty being carried out by TVE is such a great idea . Come to think of it the dev is also part of Stratis dev team. I hope it can adapt the success of STratis. But Darcrus is a different beast and Im definitely sure it would make a name for itself.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
I joined the twitter campaign and am retweeting and liking everything. I  will participate in the ICO as well and buy a few as an asset to back my own coin and for my private portfolio as well.  Smiley.
Can I do a video and blog on it as well to tell people on social media about it?

Also can you do a facebook campaign as well as most of the promoting I do I am using facebook. Posting in all the business and crypto groups and on my wall..  Grin

I will earmark to purchase on day 1 to take hold of the bonus..I love the proof of hold program as it aligns with my purpose also.  Smiley

thank you very much for your support. Yes you can make a video and blog as you see fit from your perspective. Its good to show how things are from an investor perspective. However there is no bounty available for this =(

We have no funds allocated for a facebook campaign, but i might start an account up and post things there that are posted elsewhere

Day 1 purchase holds the best value =) Gotta save all those BTC for that date
wagerr.com
This looks good! I read everything very carefully. I will wait for the ICO and invest from day one. If this project will be developed as planned this is going to be big because this is what most entreprises need ASAP. Blockchain related services are becoming a major things.

Best! Wink

i will be doing the same, I think this project will be one of the next big thing.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
yeah I got darcrus at TVE  Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
as the twitter campaign is now fully on the viral exchange. this item has been removed from the form and the campaign spreadsheet !

Yeah I see Darcrus available on TheViralexchange now that really better we can easier to earn Darcrus there Just remind me on stratis Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I joined the twitter campaign and am retweeting and liking everything. I  will participate in the ICO as well and buy a few as an asset to back my own coin and for my private portfolio as well.  Smiley.
Can I do a video and blog on it as well to tell people on social media about it?

Also can you do a facebook campaign as well as most of the promoting I do I am using facebook. Posting in all the business and crypto groups and on my wall..  Grin

I will earmark to purchase on day 1 to take hold of the bonus..I love the proof of hold program as it aligns with my purpose also.  Smiley
wagerr.com
as the twitter campaign is now fully on the viral exchange. this item has been removed from the form and the campaign spreadsheet !
Buy a gun!
Twitter bounty is now on https://theviralexchange.com! Much easier to participate and track! Please go and tweet, retweet, and spread the word!
Now we do not must register by google form for twitter bounty? Or must?

Apologies, twitter bounty no longer needs to register on google form.
Pages:
Jump to: