Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 43. (Read 94663 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Another question for you guys.

What will the Darcrus coin (DAR) be used for in the project?

(At the FAQ there is one question that is double: ▮ How much funding are you trying to raise? - We have a ball park figure of anywhere between 1000 and 3000 BTC. Just letting you guys know).

DAR will be used for Proof of Holding and power the public dAppsheet. Other private tokens will power private chains in the future by following the protocol rules of the platform in which we implement...basically if dAppsheet 'Spartacus' is built on Stratis, we follow the private chain rules of Stratis. The private tokens are the powering fuel of the business' blockchain dAppsheet.

Thank you for pointing the duplicate out....I added some FAQ and missed the copy/paste Smiley

Thanks and no problem.

I am not familiair with the whole Proof of Holding concept. Do you have advise on where I can find a good explanation or information about this method?
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!

(At the FAQ there is one question that is double: ▮ How much funding are you trying to raise? - We have a ball park figure of anywhere between 1000 and 3000 BTC. Just letting you guys know).

DAR will be used for Proof of Holding and power the public dAppsheet. Other private tokens will power private chains in the future by following the protocol rules of the platform in which we implement...basically if dAppsheet 'Spartacus' is built on Stratis, we follow the private chain rules of Stratis. The private tokens are the powering fuel of the business' blockchain dAppsheet.

Thank you for pointing the duplicate out....I added some FAQ and missed the copy/paste Smiley
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
i can read a lot of comments & questions about bounty.

What is the team composition? I can only see Steven Grove the founder & owner of SIGWO and Solutions Architect in Stratis. Will he continue to be in Stratis team?
Who are the developers?
Where is the company based and where will the development be done?

If there is already Stratis, why do you need Darcrus, what will be the differences?

Why did you name it Darcrus?

And holding tokens means you will be eligible for dividends?

Team members are being assembled and will be announced. Yes, I will continue on the Stratis team until Darcrus reaches its minimum goal. I will then transition to a consultancy/partnership role with Chris and Stratis. Chris and I have known each other for almost 2 years. I've worked with him on past projects and look forward to the future together.

Developers will be hired when the goal is met. I am in discussions with some developers to gauge their interest. I am in Virginia, so that is where the company is 'based', but I will not require the developers to be local to me.

Darcrus needs a platform, which nStratis will provide. Waves will also provide this type of integration, thus the reason for me ensuring I have devs with multiple talents to build the compatible dAppsheets for clients. NXT/Waves are the Darcrus token blockchains, not necessarily the dAppsheet blockchain a business would use.

I named it Darcrus because there were no trademark issues with the name, and it is unique so people will remember. Google was not a word until it was Smiley

There are NO DIVIDENDS! Proof of Holding will pay rewards akin to masternodes. I added a small section to the FAQ about this.

Thank you for your interest in Darcrus! I hope you'll participate into the project!

Good to get answers from you.
I am just surprised that most of the questions in this thread so far are just about bounties (almost the same case for new startups). But for sure you'll get more serious questions as the ICO date nears.

Stratis is going great and maybe this one can achieve that too, if you can leverage you experience from Stratis and apply it in this project. It's interesting but I will have to take some more time to do my due diligence. Good luck!
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

Buy a gun!
nice logo dev, i like it  Smiley

Thank you! We think it is pretty awesome as well and very unique. Glad to see you here!
Buy a gun!
Hindi translation removed from ANN, and participant banned from further campaign participation. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
why you can not appreciate the hard work of someone?but np,good luck your project.

Because more than one person brought the incorrect translation to our attention.
Buy a gun!
i can read a lot of comments & questions about bounty.

What is the team composition? I can only see Steven Grove the founder & owner of SIGWO and Solutions Architect in Stratis. Will he continue to be in Stratis team?
Who are the developers?
Where is the company based and where will the development be done?

If there is already Stratis, why do you need Darcrus, what will be the differences?

Why did you name it Darcrus?

And holding tokens means you will be eligible for dividends?

Team members are being assembled and will be announced. Yes, I will continue on the Stratis team until Darcrus reaches its minimum goal. I will then transition to a consultancy/partnership role with Chris and Stratis. Chris and I have known each other for almost 2 years. I've worked with him on past projects and look forward to the future together.

Developers will be hired when the goal is met. I am in discussions with some developers to gauge their interest. I am in Virginia, so that is where the company is 'based', but I will not require the developers to be local to me.

Darcrus needs a platform, which nStratis will provide. Waves will also provide this type of integration, thus the reason for me ensuring I have devs with multiple talents to build the compatible dAppsheets for clients. NXT/Waves are the Darcrus token blockchains, not necessarily the dAppsheet blockchain a business would use.

I named it Darcrus because there were no trademark issues with the name, and it is unique so people will remember. Google was not a word until it was Smiley

There are NO DIVIDENDS! Proof of Holding will pay rewards akin to masternodes. I added a small section to the FAQ about this.

Thank you for your interest in Darcrus! I hope you'll participate into the project!
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Hindi translation removed from ANN, and participant banned from further campaign participation. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
why you can not appreciate the hard work of someone?but np,good luck your project.

Every employee needs to do their job correctly and honestly. We are open and honest with you, guys.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
nice logo dev, i like it  Smiley
Activity: 714
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I've joined sig campaign. Where I can see all list of participants?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: