Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 42. (Read 94663 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Twitter bounty is now on https://theviralexchange.com! Much easier to participate and track! Please go and tweet, retweet, and spread the word!
Now we do not must register by google form for twitter bounty? Or must?
Activity: 656
Buy a gun!
Hey guys and gals, another update. I was honored with the ability to give an overview of Darcrus on Waves Weekly! Regularly has several thousand viewers to help get the word out about Darcrus! Support the project and their show by viewing!

WAVES Weekly No. 17 http://coremedia.info/index.php/waves-news/item/347-waves-weekly-no-17
Activity: 656
Buy a gun!
Twitter bounty is now on https://theviralexchange.com! Much easier to participate and track! Please go and tweet, retweet, and spread the word!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Guys: Sincere_, electronicash, LISKQH change your NXT addresses. Please use non-exchange addresses, otherwise the assets will not transfer to your accounts!

Please do NOT use an exchange NXT address! The assets will not transfer to those accounts!
Please use the official NXT wallet, MyNXT.info, or you can setup an account on my node.

Just send me a PM with the new NXT addresses.
hi dev,
any translation bounty ?

Hey, please check OP -

Is there a signature bounty campaign? - Yes. Read more on our blog
Is there a translation bounty campaign? - Yes. Read more on our blog

Wink
blog :   https://medium.com/@gilangramadhan_2249/welcome-to-darcrus-ico-fundraiser-b1965febbed7

Wow. Thank you for your participation! Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Prawda Jest Fałszywy
hi dev,
any translation bounty ?
legendary
Merit: 1422
This looks good! I read everything very carefully. I will wait for the ICO and invest from day one. If this project will be developed as planned this is going to be big because this is what most entreprises need ASAP. Blockchain related services are becoming a major things.

Best! Wink
Hmm. This certainly looks interesting. Looking forward to the ipo.

Thank you for your interest. Stay with us!
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Hmm. This certainly looks interesting. Looking forward to the ipo.
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
DAR coins hopefully succeeded always

it has all the ingredients for success
wagerr.com

hi, could you please translate the buy back program section and the roadmap. thanks !
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
DAR coins hopefully succeeded always
wagerr.com
Another question for you guys.

What will the Darcrus coin (DAR) be used for in the project?

(At the FAQ there is one question that is double: ▮ How much funding are you trying to raise? - We have a ball park figure of anywhere between 1000 and 3000 BTC. Just letting you guys know).

DAR will be used for Proof of Holding and power the public dAppsheet. Other private tokens will power private chains in the future by following the protocol rules of the platform in which we implement...basically if dAppsheet 'Spartacus' is built on Stratis, we follow the private chain rules of Stratis. The private tokens are the powering fuel of the business' blockchain dAppsheet.

Thank you for pointing the duplicate out....I added some FAQ and missed the copy/paste Smiley

Thanks and no problem.

I am not familiair with the whole Proof of Holding concept. Do you have advise on where I can find a good explanation or information about this method?

It is Sigwo`s idea to reward token holders Smiley details will follow as per roadmap

all the reason to hold and stake
legendary
Merit: 1000
Another question for you guys.

What will the Darcrus coin (DAR) be used for in the project?

(At the FAQ there is one question that is double: ▮ How much funding are you trying to raise? - We have a ball park figure of anywhere between 1000 and 3000 BTC. Just letting you guys know).

DAR will be used for Proof of Holding and power the public dAppsheet. Other private tokens will power private chains in the future by following the protocol rules of the platform in which we implement...basically if dAppsheet 'Spartacus' is built on Stratis, we follow the private chain rules of Stratis. The private tokens are the powering fuel of the business' blockchain dAppsheet.

Thank you for pointing the duplicate out....I added some FAQ and missed the copy/paste Smiley

Thanks and no problem.

I am not familiair with the whole Proof of Holding concept. Do you have advise on where I can find a good explanation or information about this method?

It is Sigwo`s idea to reward token holders Smiley details will follow as per roadmap
Pages:
Jump to: