Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 27. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Is there any other coins similiar to this other than BQX?

I'm now not sure if I should invest also as now missed the bonus, possibly due to this price could be lower when it hits exchanges.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
1. In this case all funds will be refunded.
2. On the day of receipt of payment.
3. Yes, taking into account the answer to the second question.
4. CombiCoin is the backing asset, and the TRIA token is a token for profit owners. For the CombiCoin listing is provided, for the TRIA token - I'm not sure because of the limitations of the SEC. That's why the team made two different tokens.
5. -
6. Yes, in this case - 200 000 coins and 200 000 tokens. The starting price for CombiCoin - $10. TRIA token - bonus for investors.
7. -
8. -
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

I ended up reading the whole thread now and wanted to ask a few questions:

1) if you do not reach the $ 2000000 softcap what happens with the funds you send? ICO is canceled and users are compensated?
2) if I send Eth its value in dollars is set on the average of the day before?
3) Let's take an example: send 10 Eth and set a value of $ 250, for a total of $ 2500 ..... I get 250 Combi and 250 Tria?
4) Are 2 different token tokens, with different values ​​and quotes, listed on different exchanges?
5) if the ICO ends on September 30 when it will be quoted? after a week? the 30 coins will buy you after ICO collection, then after September 30?
6) the number of tokens, combi and tria, depends on the collection? for example: if you collect $ 2000000 with a $ 10 token, does this mean there will be 200,000 Combi tokens and 200,000 Tria tokens listed? Will the starting price be $ 10 for both of them?
7) I've read somewhere that the 30 coins must meet and have special requirements, such as minimum 3 exchanges .... that means for example that IOTA is not included in the 30 coins of the basket because it is quoted on 1 exchange?
Cool Did you simulate Triaken token trading software and what results do you expect from it for month?

Sorry for the many questions but I think they will be useful to so many investors.
Great project really! Remember the world's most famous and old index: Dow Jones!
Too bad I found it too late and I lost the first part of the bonus!
Translations of two articles from Don on Medium (in Russian)

First link

Second link
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I think the project is running well and we are just waiting to see if ico from the successful project because I am also a participant of the bounty held by the project
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Nice, everything is going smoothly.
Any news yet on the exchanges front? Quite a few people previosly asked.

We will know that After the ICO as usual

When will the tokens be tradable? I’m glad there not already on EtherDelta, much better to lock tokens till end of ICO

This will also be known only after the ICO, Wink
Activity: 140
Ethereum All The Way Baby

When will the tokens be tradable? I’m glad there not already on EtherDelta, much better to lock tokens till end of ICO
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 167
Co-founder Triaconta
Etherscan should show them automatically, i mean if you just plan to check them out on your address

Yes, duplicated the link from the official site just in case - sometimes the MEW incorrectly displays (or even not dislays) the tokens.

Did the submitted tokens have been sent for testing purposes or have a different cause?

I don't know. I think Don will talk about it later. Smiley

The tokens that have been sent to participants are the real deal. We are already started with the distribution before reaching the soft-cap to ensure that we aren't a scam. Trust is everything during an ICO, we believe that this will also help us gain new investors.

If for some reason we do not hit the $2M mark (which I find very unlikely!) you will have a nice memento to remember us by Smiley.
Etherscan should show them automatically, i mean if you just plan to check them out on your address

Yes, duplicated the link from the official site just in case - sometimes the MEW incorrectly displays (or even not dislays) the tokens.

Did the submitted tokens have been sent for testing purposes or have a different cause?

I don't know. I think Don will talk about it later. Smiley

Activity: 350
Merit: 171
Seems the first goal could be already met this week.  Smiley

Yes, it is quite possible.
I think it's time to remind about this - https://triaconta.com/seetokens/

Check your TRIA tokens.  Cool

* For investors only.

* For investors only.

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Quick update on the amount raised:

$1,734,432

Party this weekend!
Activity: 350
Merit: 171

$1,734,432

Really good new for us. We have to work harder to get more investment and hear more of such a good project

* For investors only.
Seems the first goal could be already met this week.  Smiley
Activity: 140
Ethereum All The Way Baby

$1,734,432

Nice morning news! Smiley

Yeah I couldn’t find anything in my quick skim of the site but I guess that the token wasn’t used for anything other the placeholder access, so in my books combicoin comes out on top, you could have a nice amount of  combicoin and your TRIA quietly earning away helping you make your stash of combicoin larger 🤑

Yes, in this case, the advantages of the CombiCoin and TriaToken are obvious. Smiley
In my opinion, bqx in an interesting way solves the problem of manually managing the variety of ether tokens, but the purpose of the CombiCoin is quite different.

Really good to see, should hit that 2 once ETH hits 300, more combicoin and TRIA for investors if the price can stay higher, the 24-hr high and low are very close in on each other which is also good as it averages out rate from the day so with these small gaps it’s a good time to get in
Pages:
Jump to: