Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 29. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I came back hoping there are some reasonable answers and this is what I get Sad

Please, read - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21954982
I guess you did not notice the answer. Smiley

Why do they take the 30 biggest cc? Why not the 30 most promising?
Because this is exactly the idea of this project.
And your proposal is a good idea for another project.

will they change coins every day too?
No. Bi-monthly rebalancing. Read the whitepaper or this thread -  the answer has already been given. You can read, for example, here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21856646
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Brand new account with zero posts, take your FUD somewhere else, i think hello kitty island adventure would be better suited to you as you don’t seem to understand cryptocurrency and are just here to troll

No. No we don't. Go back to trading stocks big you want regulation, child.

I came back hoping there are some reasonable answers and this is what I get Sad
But thanks for the "child comment", made me feel younger Smiley
No need to talk about your assumption that anybody who wants regulations should go back to stocks.

Primitive 1st comment is just ridiculous. Obviously you don't understand cc. Yes the anonymity cc brings is good. Also that you don't need a 3rd party. Not to talk about cost savings.
But it doesn't mean that any kind of regulation is bad and it definately doesn't mean that the only alternative is stocks Cheesy
There've already been a lot of scams with ICOs.
You might say that those people deserve it because they were stupid enough to fall for this scams.
But in fact a lot of people trade cc who aren't "professionals". Many of them have full-time jobs or a family or both. They don't have time to investigate sufficiently.
Also people seem to be more lavish with cc than with fiat. (maybe because many made big profits already)
To protect them, we need regulations for ICOs.

Back to topic. Any good counterarguments? Or just more stupid comments?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Ethereum All The Way Baby
The market started to recover. Good news for this ico process. I hope to invest a lot until the 30 september

Whenever the markets up I’d be investing right away as they lock in your rate on the spot like said before, and you could end up with more combi then if it drops Smiley
Bounty participants are entitled to know the progress of their work through a spreadsheet, no updates in the spreadsheet.
Even I who have enrolled in social media bounty from a few days ago are not listed in the spreadsheet.
Where is your Bounty manager, why is he not doing his job?
Is this a question that is too difficult to answer ..?
You're right. I guess the team did not expect such an influx of bounty participants and did not hire a bounty manager. But judging by the posts in Telegram, if you meet the requirements, then there will be no problems with the shares.

Will update the sheets right now.

Thank you for that! Just add on them they’ll be updated weekly and people and people shouldn’t keep posit asking about it,

We really do need some more twitter and Facebook posting going on
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
The market started to recover. Good news for this ico process. I hope to invest a lot until the 30 september
thanks, it's very important to see weekly updates! It's already time-consuming to post in social media .. also double checking that everything is recorded correctly doesn't make much sense
I hope that now at least some of the participants of the Facebook, Twitter and others campaigns will do more. It is necessary not only to break through 2,000,000, but also to achieve the maximum fund-raising. Smiley
K-
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
is this a scam? i've sent my eth over hours now and still haven't gotten an email or my coins. Fuck me for believing this scam.

No it is not. Other people gave you the contacts of the team.Ask directly them.
Activity: 602
http://scientificcoin.com/
Bounty participants are entitled to know the progress of their work through a spreadsheet, no updates in the spreadsheet.
Even I who have enrolled in social media bounty from a few days ago are not listed in the spreadsheet.
You're right. I guess the team did not expect such an influx of bounty participants and did not hire a bounty manager. But judging by the posts in Telegram, if you meet the requirements, then there will be no problems with the shares.

thanks, it's very important to see weekly updates! It's already time-consuming to post in social media .. also double checking that everything is recorded correctly doesn't make much sense
Activity: 167
Co-founder Triaconta

Activity: 167
Co-founder Triaconta
Could someone explain this:

* amount is determined by the received payment. Amount is determined by the daily exchange rate of date of receiving the payment.

If I send 1eth today, what would be the value for combicoin?

If 1 eth = $256 right now, would that mean I'd get ~25.6 combicoin?

If you invest 1 ETH we will convert it to a USD amount using the average exchange rate of the day payment is received.
eg, if you send ETH today, you will get a confirmation tomorrow with the exchange rate of today (Monday) to USD and the exact amount of COMBI and TRIA that you will receive.
I really like the bi-monthly rebalancing aspect of it, any shorter would be too often and any longer IMO would be too long
Yes, it is a good idea.

And quick update:
1,611,462$
USD Raised

Really good to see not too far off the first milestone and softcap  Grin
I really like the bi-monthly rebalancing aspect of it, any shorter would be too often and any longer IMO would be too long
Yes, it is a good idea.

And quick update:
1,611,462$
USD Raised

* amount is determined by the received payment. Amount is determined by the daily exchange rate of date of receiving the payment.

Yes, almost everything is correct. Only the rate will be determined not at the time of sending, but at the time of receiving (in case your transaction will take several days and the exchange rate will change Wink).
But if you need a response from the team then:
However ask in telegram or wait for an official answer here.

No. Bi-monthly rebalancing. Read the whitepaper or this thread -  the answer has already been given. You can read, for example, here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21856646

Yes, almost everything is correct. Only the rate will be determined not at the time of sending, but at the time of receiving (in case your transaction will take several days and the exchange rate will change Wink).
But if you need a response from the team then:
However ask in telegram or wait for an official answer here.

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
a very good project, for its bounty program is it still there? until when did the bounty program exist?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Another ICO nobody needs! Another ICO that shows: we need regulations!
This one is almost a scam to me, because they abuse the lack of know-how of people.
For an financial asset like a hedge-fond, the risk is hedged! That's where the name comes from! That's why such fonds include assets that usually behave opposite.
To take 30 assets with exactly the same behaviour doesn't hedge the risk at all!
Look at recent dip. When all rates crashed, decrease was almost the same for the big 30 cc.
I neither have an interest in increase nor decrease of the rate, as I would never invest in such a scam.
But even before realizing this, I felt like this is not a good idea.
Why do they take the 30 biggest cc? Why not the 30 most promising? What if a new cc enters the top30, like XRP did? Will they sell no. 31 and buy the new cc? No. 25 to 35 change almost every day, will they change coins every day too?
This coin has no USP, as the main function of a hedge fond is not fulfilled.
They raised 1.5M$ already? It feels like people waste their coins for any new ICO....

Is all in the whitepaper the questions you ask.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Another ICO that shows: we need regulations!

No. No we don't. Go back to trading stocks big you want regulation, child.
This one is almost a scam to me, because they abuse the lack of know-how of people.
For an financial asset like a hedge-fond, the risk is hedged! That's where the name comes from! That's why such fonds include assets that usually behave opposite.
To take 30 assets with exactly the same behaviour doesn't hedge the risk at all!
Look at recent dip. When all rates crashed, decrease was almost the same for the big 30 cc.
I neither have an interest in increase nor decrease of the rate, as I would never invest in such a scam.
Why do they take the 30 biggest cc? Why not the 30 most promising? What if a new cc enters the top30, like XRP did? Will they sell no. 31 and buy the new cc? No. 25 to 35 change almost every day, will they change coins every day too?
They raised 1.5M$ already? It feels like people waste their coins for any new ICO....

Brand new account with zero posts, take your FUD somewhere else, i think hello kitty island adventure would be better suited to you as you don’t seem to understand cryptocurrency and are just here to troll
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: