Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] CombiCoin current investors up 75% in 1.5 month! Token sales reopened now! - page 47. (Read 29428 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
@tomboi:

We have 2 Bitcointalk campains. For the signature campaign you can post in any thread. For the Thread campaign itself we expect you to post in this announcement thread.

I like this news, I've also waiting for this news. By the way when will the signature campaign being held?

Both campaigns are live now! You can register here: https://triaconta.com/bounties/

For this requirement in particular:

• At least JR member

Is this requirement due by the end of the campaign? Or is it due upon signup. Meaning do you need to be at least a JR member at the time of signup? Or merely by the end of the campaign.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What about new coins coming to Top 30? Will you buy all current top 30 coins now and then never update the portfolio? I don't think that you had a 1196% increase with buying coins that were already in top 30.
Activity: 60
Great project, All the best!  Grin Grin
Activity: 167
Co-founder Triaconta
@tomboi:

We have 2 Bitcointalk campains. For the signature campaign you can post in any thread. For the Thread campaign itself we expect you to post in this announcement thread.

I like this news, I've also waiting for this news. By the way when will the signature campaign being held?

Both campaigns are live now! You can register here: https://triaconta.com/bounties/
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
@tomboi:

Co-founder Triaconta
@bitcoinfuture99

During the ICO both the supplies of CombiCoin and TRIA token aren't fixed.
After the ICO the supply of TRIA tokens will be fixed.  CombiCoins can only be generated when the assets backing it are bought.
Activity: 120
OK, announcement is clear.

Is the supply of both coins fixed?
Activity: 581
I think this will be a good project, since at the beginning of the post it already contain a lots of information needed by everyone who are playing in this crypto currency.
Co-founder Triaconta
@tomboi:

@Cryptowalk:

You are correct, to participate in the Pre-sale the minimum investment is 10,000 USD. For the ICO that starts in a week the minimum is 100USD
Activity: 728
Look like a good project, but one thing makes me a little confused is the bitcointalk bounties requirement, it says that we need to make at least 50 post in CombiCoin announcement, did that means we are not allowed to post in another thread?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Correct me if I'm wrong.

You cannot join the pre ico if you do not invest over 10,000usd
Pages:
Jump to: