Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? - page 2. (Read 26262 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44
Hello to everyone who has been following this thread and hello to all the new-comers!

The ICO project I have been writing here about has been finally published!

You can find the official ANN thread here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/livecryptomarketadscomover-50k-users-now-5123256

We are soon to publish a bounty programme!
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
So many updates about the launching, it happens all the time when they are doing crowdfunding but after they accumulate funds they stopped doing an update or on vacation, I have seen it happens in 90% of the ICO I've participated in, in the past.

Hello smyslov! Thank you for your interest in the project. We have had a lot of experience with these kinds of projects and nothing gets worse than that. I think the percentage of that is a little bit higher than 90% and it puts a bad mark on the ICO type of funding, which can be extremely useful for great projects. I am sure we are going to set a great example to others who are exploring the option of raising funds this way and we are going to make a great history proving that there are still more great ICO to have. I will let you know when our ANN thread is going live!

So many updates about the launching, it happens all the time when they are doing crowdfunding but after they accumulate funds they stopped doing an update or on vacation, I have seen it happens in 90% of the ICO I've participated in, in the past.

Gotta find the serious ones, the 10%'ers! The ones that have a real product, first in a specific space - a novel idea, working prototypes, amazing teams.  That's the ones you need to find and invest in.

Hi Migranet! That is what we are. Stay tuned!

Hey Blockchain 2K!  We'll be watching and hopefully, you'll check us out as well!  We're right there with you in the 10% club!

Yeah!
Finally the long waited ANN is here, excited what will the future bring.

Hi prehisto! Yes, this is the next big step towards delivering great products to the crypto community. Everyone invited to take a look at our ANN thread, ask questions and recommend improvements. There will be a bounty thread coming in very soon. Stay tuned!
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You

Yeah!
Finally the long waited ANN is here, excited what will the future bring.

We have been in the market since 2013
You mention your project has been on the market since 2013, what kind of project you and your team will launch later, can you tell us a little hint?

Hi domoy77! By the ''We have been in the market since 2013'' I meant that we have been actively involved in the crypto market in various activities since 2013. In 2013 I bought my first coins. It has been quite similar to my teammates, and some have even started doing mining activities and some crypto and trading analysis.

This reference is more for showing you that we have a long term experience in the crypto space. The project we are going to publish very soon is something that we started working not too long ago. There will be an ANN thread published today. If you are interested to hear more about it, I can send you a personal notification at the time it is published.
Activity: 811
Merit: 250

We have been in the market since 2013
You mention your project has been on the market since 2013, what kind of project you and your team will launch later, can you tell us a little hint?
Hello from Sweetcast Media,

We are super excited about the launch of the platform like this and as partners of the Crypto Market Ads, we are honoured to be part of this journey. This is really the product within the Crypto world that had to be developed. Great Job to the Team behind the product!  Smiley  Wink

As we Sweetcast Media are in the podcast production industry we hope that there will be the possibility to hear more about the journey and the experiences from the team behind Crypto Market Ads thought our upcoming podcasts "Startup Playground". However, if you readers within this thread would like to hear more about the upcoming podcast and Us, please visit the link below for more information.

https://www.facebook.com/sweetcastmedia
https://www.sweetcastmedia.com/

Kind Regards,

Sweetcast Media Team

Hi Sweet Cast Media! Thank you for making your presence known, finally! We are preparing to launch the official ANN thread very soon. Stand by!
Activity: 3
Merit: 2
Hello from Sweetcast Media,

We are super excited about the launch of the platform like this and as partners of the Crypto Market Ads, we are honoured to be part of this journey. This is really the product within the Crypto world that had to be developed. Great Job to the Team behind the product!  Smiley  Wink

As we Sweetcast Media are in the podcast production industry we hope that there will be the possibility to hear more about the journey and the experiences from the team behind Crypto Market Ads thought our upcoming podcasts "Startup Playground". However, if you readers within this thread would like to hear more about the upcoming podcast and Us, please visit the link below for more information.

https://www.facebook.com/sweetcastmedia
https://www.sweetcastmedia.com/

Kind Regards,

Sweetcast Media Team

I am happy to announce that on 21/3/2019 we are going to officially launch the ANN thread of our ICO project!
So I believe that would be tomorrow?seems lik your team are serious on this one and looks like legitimate one

Waiting for update Dev,and hope you will also conduct a Bounty Campaigns for more publicity

And might consider investing if i found it reliable and trustworthy

Goodluck !!!

Hi Johnzky! Thank you for your interest. We are going to publish the ANN thread in the following hour or two. See you there!

I don't have anything against the project, but crowdfunding projects are like, they always update every minute and every house to excite potential investors but after the ICO all their social channels will shift to a quiet mode, no update no answer to questions, I hope this one is different.

Hi aioc. I know what you are talking about. It is the biggest shame a project can subject themselves to after successfully raising funds. At the moment all social channels for our project are managed by the core members and we are making the announcements by ourselves. I am sure that after raising the funds we will hire a dedicated people who will take care of them to keep everyone updated in a similar fashion and frequency as we are going to do during the Pre-ICO and ICO period and after ICO for quite some time. It is going to give us more time and energy to focus on developing products and expanding our presence world-wide. This is what very successful ICO should do at least because it truly is the biggest shame a project can subject themselves when the investors are constantly asking for updates or just to hear from the team for a prolonged period of time. We dont want any of that to happen as we are putting our identities and futures at stake. It is in our best interest to set an example to any other ICO which is going to come after us on what it takes to start and continue running a successful project where contributors to the project can live at ease and engage in the actual development of the project as they see fit. I personally want to continue expanding my professional network after ICO in a positive and constructive way, and that cannot happen when you screw up your contributors after successful fundraising. I have had experience with such projects before and it is terrifying when you have given your hard-earned contribution to a promising project and the team members can suddenly slack off for whatever time they see fit. It is terrible as it creates a lot of FUD. I believe it is done by short-sighted people. I would recommend taking a look at our road-map to see what we will accomplish.

In short, frequent communication is extremely important during the ICO and ever after by the team members with the community members and contributors. I am happy that you have stated this issue publically because it will create more awareness on what it takes to start and run a successful project. We will be publishing our ANN thread very soon and I will see you there!
Activity: 2898
Merit: 567
I don't have anything against the project, but crowdfunding projects are like, they always update every minute and every house to excite potential investors but after the ICO all their social channels will shift to a quiet mode, no update no answer to questions, I hope this one is different.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
I am happy to announce that on 21/3/2019 we are going to officially launch the ANN thread of our ICO project!
So I believe that would be tomorrow?seems lik your team are serious on this one and looks like legitimate one

Waiting for update Dev,and hope you will also conduct a Bounty Campaigns for more publicity

And might consider investing if i found it reliable and trustworthy

Goodluck !!!

Hello smyslov! Thank you for your interest in the project. We have had a lot of experience with these kinds of projects and nothing gets worse than that. I think the percentage of that is a little bit higher than 90% and it puts a bad mark on the ICO type of funding, which can be extremely useful for great projects. I am sure we are going to set a great example to others who are exploring the option of raising funds this way and we are going to make a great history proving that there are still more great ICO to have. I will let you know when our ANN thread is going live!

Gotta find the serious ones, the 10%'ers! The ones that have a real product, first in a specific space - a novel idea, working prototypes, amazing teams.  That's the ones you need to find and invest in.

Hi Migranet! That is what we are. Stay tuned!
copper member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
copper member
Hello. I and my team are in works of launching an ICO. What we have done so far:

*We are solving a growing problem and we have a working solution;
*A utility token will be released;
*We have a great business model;
*The ICO website 85% finished;
*We just shot a promo video;
*The whitepaper is in writing progress;
*We have an experienced team on board with many valuable connections, everyone will be visible;
*The road-map is clear and sensible;
*The marketing strategy is ready to create a strong social media presence;
*We have direct contact with many advisers and investors;
*We know how to expand the project globally;
*We want to develop our own blockchain;
*It is in our best interest to get us listed on many top ranking crypto exchanges in the world;
*Our office is neighbouring with two blockchain developer giants and we are going to meet them when the ICO is ready;
*The companies legal structure is in place;

We have been in the market since 2013, we have tried nearly everything - trading, investing, mining, analysing, arbitrating, shilling, educating, developing up to today. As the time went on we sensed a growing problem in the crypto and blockchain industry to which we have been working on for quite some time now. To make sure our ICO is a successful we have analysed the top 20 most successful ICO's of all time.

Post in this thread if you want to be the first to know about this project when it is launched, especially if you are a bounty hunter and/or a crypto influencer.

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

Goodluck!  Tough market to make an impact but I wish you all the best!
Promoting your project in crypto forums is good idea but why don't you want to disclose the main details of project ? There is no enough information in social media sites regarding the announcement.

Hey mrdeposit! All of the details and info will be published on 21. March, which is tomorrow for West and today for Eastern part of the world. We have not posted any social media sites for our project out yet.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I am happy to announce that on 21/32/2019 we are going to officially launch the ANN thread of our ICO project!
Promoting your project in crypto forums is good idea but why don't you want to disclose the main details of project ? There is no enough information in social media sites regarding the announcement.
If you neee ddiscord based marketingi can help you.We do promote via our discord.
You can contact with me via discord,here is the link   https://discord.gg/

Hello IOP! Thank you very much for your offer. We are going to be active on Discord as well and perhaps we could use your expertise on this, although we have people on our team with vast experience on using various social media platforms to convey messages and build communities with active users. Nevertheless, I will get in touch with you once the project is up an running!

If you neee ddiscord based marketingi can help you.We do promote via our discord.
You can contact with me via discord,here is the link   https://discord.gg/
promotion through the discord is gaining momentum lately. And what is really convenient, posted an invitation link, a couple of airdrop, and a few draws, and thousands know about the company, and then if the project behind it goes.

Hi ivanserfg! As I just spoke with one of your colleagues, we could certainly use your expertise on our Discord channel settings and development to make sure we are getting the most out of it. I will let you know about this matter soon!
Pages:
Jump to: