Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper - page 2. (Read 4639 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 10
The project looks quite interesting and i see that vwry huge companies like apple  and Xiaomi are customer of cuprum.The copper is Very important metal and it's need increasing day by day therefore the price of cuprum token will definitely increase soon.so i think this is best project for investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Last year there was a similar project with zinc, as I remember they raised funds, but the project is not working yet. I hope this project will have a different situation.
Wouldn't surprise me if people made a new one for another metal. At this point it's just a race to make random coins. Inb4 plutonium coin next year
Dua
Activity: 616
Cuprum token price is depend on the price of Copper.Though investing here will be a big benefit idea,but don't you think sometime world market can have big impect on copper? 
Maybe, of course, why not? Copper is very valued in the world, and every year it is more valuable, like other metals. The demand for copper will always be, I think so.
When the resources have decreasing day by day. The potential for increasing value is good. So i think their choosing right industry to improve.
Yes, so I think. Our choice is very good, so I'm sure that many who made a choice on this project, was not mistaken and made the choice on their own.
I agree with you. But now the main task of the project developers is to confirm their high level of work, and to try to promote the project as best as possible.
Activity: 378
Tell me please, what else can be exchanged on your site besides how to buy and sell your token? What other coins will be added to your exchanger?
Activity: 434
Since basically there is demand for copper i think its safe to assume the profit margin within the time limit my guess is it can even be more than that at the end of the day so i think we should see to the project progress
Cuprum is trending with all the clusters accordingly their team is more focussing on all three attributes and acheiveing all the goals in every planned activities and successfully completing their task, all these work flow is reaping a potential demand.
The potential of the team working behind this project is keep on growing. Aside from the fact that the Cuprum project holds a great platform, it is also gaining a lot more attention because of the great concept integrated to this project that could bring a lots of benefits for its users.
Potential is nothing if the team do not working good. Of course, they need to building community at this time for give more chance to gain investors.
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Last year there was a similar project with zinc, as I remember they raised funds, but the project is not working yet. I hope this project will have a different situation.
Sad to hear that mate,very painful to those who invested the said project. The project might be mismanaged and end up, still not working. Hopefully this project cuprum will be alot of difference from that project. The team might encounter unexpected circumstances that affect the project is delayed. I am confident with the team that they can reach the top and success is possible.
Activity: 504
Cuprum token price is depend on the price of Copper.Though investing here will be a big benefit idea,but don't you think sometime world market can have big impect on copper? 
Maybe, of course, why not? Copper is very valued in the world, and every year it is more valuable, like other metals. The demand for copper will always be, I think so.
When the resources have decreasing day by day. The potential for increasing value is good. So i think their choosing right industry to improve.
Yes, so I think. Our choice is very good, so I'm sure that many who made a choice on this project, was not mistaken and made the choice on their own.
Unfortunately, your announcement seemed to me uninformative. and also, I did not see the link to the site. sorry for the inattention
I feel the same.  they should include more information.  lack of information can affect investors.
This is logical.
Lack of information will lead to the fact that investors simply will not pay attention to this project. I'm sorry if the situation does not change - all the efforts of developers will go to waste.

Being uninformative and not responsive would really affect and reflect of what the status of the project is. But since, this project is new let's give more time and wait of how the project works in a couple of days. I hope it will be improved.

Despite that the team are not actively here on this thread, they have administrator in their telelgram chat who is very responsive in communicating with the members. Perhaps, if we need more and clear informations about the project, we need to visit it and raised our questions and queries there because the admins will surely entertained us.
Everything can be easily handled and done through a proper channel of communication and collaboration that will easily allow the every participant to know the right way of the project with right solution.

Copper is way different from zinc, the latter is really in demand in manufacturing companies and there is a huge volume trade for it. If you are going to do more research about this project you will also see that they have a lot of activities.
I do not really understand the industrial use of metals, but I think zinc is less used in industry than copper.
Activity: 294
Unfortunately, your announcement seemed to me uninformative. and also, I did not see the link to the site. sorry for the inattention

What announcement are you talking about mate? Can you be more clarify about it please? And you are talking to admin here?
I did not understand about the link and announcement exactly, can you be clear with what you are looking for ? However all the information will be available on the official website and the white papers. You can also join in the official social channels to communicate and clarify.

Copper is way different from zinc, the latter is really in demand in manufacturing companies and there is a huge volume trade for it. If you are going to do more research about this project you will also see that they have a lot of activities.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
So we again required to consider if zinc protect is success then Cuprum will also be success ? Obviously not because for every project the idea, criteria, goals, hired professionals, active involvement all the parameters as per the white papers will vary so we cannot proceed with assumptions.
Activity: 227
I feel the same.  they should include more information.  lack of information can affect investors.
This is logical.
Lack of information will lead to the fact that investors simply will not pay attention to this project. I'm sorry if the situation does not change - all the efforts of developers will go to waste.

Being uninformative and not responsive would really affect and reflect of what the status of the project is. But since, this project is new let's give more time and wait of how the project works in a couple of days. I hope it will be improved.

Despite that the team are not actively here on this thread, they have administrator in their telelgram chat who is very responsive in communicating with the members. Perhaps, if we need more and clear informations about the project, we need to visit it and raised our questions and queries there because the admins will surely entertained us.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
I feel the same.  they should include more information.  lack of information can affect investors.
This is logical.
Not lack so much. Actually people easy to tracking information at their website, of course, we need more details at this ANN, but as for me, it is enough to understand about project.

All u can do is track information on someones site. How about to make ur own and track it without resorting to other useless activities. Tracking wont fill ur pocket or put food in the fridge. U need to wait till ur brain thwarts a bit and stir it up badly by stooping ur head and making dumb sounds like that of a turtle when it sees another much older turtle.
Activity: 196
This is logical.
Not lack so much. Actually people easy to tracking information at their website, of course, we need more details at this ANN, but as for me, it is enough to understand about project.
Activity: 574
Since basically there is demand for copper i think its safe to assume the profit margin within the time limit my guess is it can even be more than that at the end of the day so i think we should see to the project progress
Cuprum is trending with all the clusters accordingly their team is more focussing on all three attributes and acheiveing all the goals in every planned activities and successfully completing their task, all these work flow is reaping a potential demand.
The potential of the team working behind this project is keep on growing. Aside from the fact that the Cuprum project holds a great platform, it is also gaining a lot more attention because of the great concept integrated to this project that could bring a lots of benefits for its users.
The active work on the project developers want to show competence and competitiveness in the market of tokens. Now very high competition prevails and it is necessary to show everything what the team is capable of.
Activity: 280
This is logical.

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Thats true investors would like to see every details of the project. You need to think as an investor to realize what and why will they value this project. Trust and transparency is certainly necessary.

Yes, this days a lot of investors are looking for a project that have this kind of characteristics as a lot of new projects now are scam, so cuprum must prove to the investors that they are worth investing.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
Indeed, in my opinion precious metal probably all has their price increased over time since its getting harder to mine it, and copper is one of the most used metal around the world.

U can guesstimate the cost of and future demand for precious metals by simply looking at silver charts. I would not expect tangible matters to gain any significant traction in the following years because they are based on artificial scarcity governments create to whip people into buying and holding. No one would appreciate the value of gold or silver if there were not 4000 years of history behind ore mining.
Pages:
Jump to: