Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper - page 5. (Read 4639 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Are the team launching their own inner exchanges? I saw on the website the word metal exchange start 1-11-2018? Is the price really will go up?
There is no exact prediction that the price can grow up since the developer have no rights to change or manipulate the price without the community.

Well, manipulations of the market price is possible even in a small group of investors that have huge funds, but I am sure this will not happen in this project and I believe that dev and his team is dedicated and serious to develop this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Are the team launching their own inner exchanges? I saw on the website the word metal exchange start 1-11-2018? Is the price really will go up?
There is no exact prediction that the price can grow up since the developer have no rights to change or manipulate the price without the community.

But if they can really do something that will drive the price of the token up without any fishy scheme then it's a good project to invest with. They just need to control the token velocity and put more use of the token maybe some rewards for holding.
Developers can't affect a token course at all. They can only attract as much as possible investors with the technologies, and then and the market will be able to rise.
I absolutely agree with you, the developers are able to attract as much investment to their project as possible through advertising campaigns, and accordingly then the price of tokens will also increase over time.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
I did not see the jurisdiction in which the company is located? If, of course, the project is officially registered.
Activity: 574

But if they can really do something that will drive the price of the token up without any fishy scheme then it's a good project to invest with. They just need to control the token velocity and put more use of the token maybe some rewards for holding.
Developers can't affect a token course at all. They can only attract as much as possible investors with the technologies, and then and the market will be able to rise.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Cuprum token price is depend on the price of Copper.Though investing here will be a big benefit idea,but don't you think sometime world market can have big impect on copper? 

When this token is on the trading apps soon, We cannot say the price of these one will be stable in just  a week. Because we cannot determine what will the traders and investors do for it.

token price based on copper prices. actually it's very interesting to me, rarely on other platforms. Copper is a great commodity in the world, it is natural that this platform will develop greatly. I think the team must work even better.
So, if the market was available to trade the tokens, is it based on the copper price or just followed up the Bitcoin trends?
In my own understanding, the price of Cuprum token will only depends the price of copper in the market because I have read in the website that each token is backed by 1 kilogram of copper. I think it's better if the team will clarrify this so that investors will have better understanding about the benefits of this project.
Activity: 280
The developers already have all the documents that are working now, I only need to determine the number of purchases of tokens)

Is it true that the project has still no roadmap and plans? I saw a comment from another member finding that one?

I saw there Road-map right through their WEBSITE
https://cuprumtoken.io/
Great thing done buddy. Good to prove that the Cuprum team have already been have their roadmap. Well if there are people not so good at looking into different sites, I better suggest the team include their roadmap here in there Ann thread. As well as the other important informations regarding the Cuprum, so people can directly access it here.
it's right, because people are very lazy and do not want to search for information on the sites. It will indeed be convenient to see the road map right here on the forum.
It is true, I Think the admin needs to put the important information of their project in this Ann thread, like that Roadmap.
Yes, I totally agree with this opinion, the team should make more clearly at our topic, actually some people still don't understand about what Cuprum working for.
Some how its right. The team needs to assign someone to cater and assist all the inquiries and questions of the public. Very important to impose information and accurate details regarding the project. To avoid misleading information. Communication is very important to maintain good relationship in the community.
somehow there are lots of questions and information needed by people, so that idea might be a good one lets hope they would give consideration on that suggestion since its new.
It is good and helpful to the project if the people behind this project can easily rely and answer all the queries ,but since it is new there still room for the improvement. And I think the team is capable to do that.
Activity: 504
The developers already have all the documents that are working now, I only need to determine the number of purchases of tokens)

Is it true that the project has still no roadmap and plans? I saw a comment from another member finding that one?

Great thing done buddy. Good to prove that the Cuprum team have already been have their roadmap. Well if there are people not so good at looking into different sites, I better suggest the team include their roadmap here in there Ann thread. As well as the other important informations regarding the Cuprum, so people can directly access it here.
it's right, because people are very lazy and do not want to search for information on the sites. It will indeed be convenient to see the road map right here on the forum.
It is true, I Think the admin needs to put the important information of their project in this Ann thread, like that Roadmap.
Yes, I totally agree with this opinion, the team should make more clearly at our topic, actually some people still don't understand about what Cuprum working for.
Some how its right. The team needs to assign someone to cater and assist all the inquiries and questions of the public. Very important to impose information and accurate details regarding the project. To avoid misleading information. Communication is very important to maintain good relationship in the community.
That is a good recommendation here buddy. That kind of thing is very helpful for a certain project. Having an administrator here in the Cuprum community is a good thing that will deal all the queries and questions raise by the people most especially the crypto persons. I hope this team will keep on being progressive and productive.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

somehow there are lots of questions and information needed by people, so that idea might be a good one lets hope they would give consideration on that suggestion since its new.

Activity: 602
Activity: 560
Cuprum token price is depend on the price of Copper.Though investing here will be a big benefit idea,but don't you think sometime world market can have big impect on copper? 

When this token is on the trading apps soon, We cannot say the price of these one will be stable in just  a week. Because we cannot determine what will the traders and investors do for it.

token price based on copper prices. actually it's very interesting to me, rarely on other platforms. Copper is a great commodity in the world, it is natural that this platform will develop greatly. I think the team must work even better.
So, if the market was available to trade the tokens, is it based on the copper price or just followed up the Bitcoin trends?
Activity: 238

Activity: 238

I think this platform team has prepared people to answer all these questions, but that didn't happen. maybe a technical obstacle, but not a reason. I hope this platform responds quickly to these questions.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
when ico gonna be start? is there any roadmap dev? couldn't find that
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Since is backed by physical copper and as long as cuprumtoken is guaranteeing that you can exchange it for copper or money at anytime at LME rate on their own platform, the price will likely match the price of copper in the market, but it still depends on some factors, like if this token will available on other exchanges or not.
Obviously thats a big question that is it will be any exchangers?but i think token price will be related to copper but you can exchange it with any coin or token
Activity: 532
The prospective growth of the coin is very optimistic. But I do not quite understand what these figures are based on. And how can one predict when the market is in a falling trend?
it is certainly impossible to predict in what condition the market will be tomorrow. But I think the developers hope that the market will resume its work and the value of coins will increase.

Cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and behaves surprisingly and this is what makes it more interesting to consider. Risky but it gives us the chance to have more profits if we just be more careful with every action that we take.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

That's true, everything is a big factor to consider because communication can make people do more understand the process. Moreover, they need to maintain their good reputation so that people can at least have the trust and have the big chance to support the project.
I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.
You're right, the team must need to think more strategies that could make themselves more popular. Also, their features need to be more convenient to use so that people can easily understand how the platform work.
The team is working on this and soon there will be updates, I also would like more information for a simple user.
Yes, the bonus program attracts a large number of interested users and will increase popularity in social networks.
An innovative project should work well on marketing, the sale of tokens depends on this.
Indeed, as the competition is getting probably bigger, the project should be more of unique and attractive so that the people will have interest to it.
If people write here, the project means what they are interested in. A lot of questions arise here about the development of the project and other issues. I think that he begins to become more famous.

Questioning shows interest to the project that is why it needs a reply so that they can totally understand everything. With that it can help in making them love and like the project.
Pages:
Jump to: