Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper - page 8. (Read 4680 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The developers already have all the documents that are working now, I only need to determine the number of purchases of tokens)

Often I see that very many developers in the projects hide this information on the bought tokens. At them on this vision, and this their absolute right, not everyone will want that any stranger has found such confidential and specific information.
I agree with you . We as supporters or investors have right to know what is the real status of the project that we invested but there are things that we are unauthorised to now like confidential information and other details that exclusively for the team members and developers only. We should also respect that.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
With all the licenses already put into place I think their next move is just ico and then they begin their work on the platform since basically they have their app already in place
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment  
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.

You're right, the team must need to think more strategies that could make themselves more popular. Also, their features need to be more convenient to use so that people can easily understand how the platform work.
The team is working on this and soon there will be updates, I also would like more information for a simple user.
Yes, the bonus program attracts a large number of interested users and will increase popularity in social networks.
Of course social networks are very good, but I think the team should pay more attention to the company signatures.
I see the team is working and actively communicating with the community, I hope the connection will be permanent.

Well, that's a good start that the team is active and hardworking in this project, this attitude will help the Cuprum to grow and to have vast of audience who will support the project.

It's a responsibility that needs to be done so that they can boost their ICO sale. They need to show some serious works for them to at least enlighten their future. It's also an advantage because people will appreciate their hard work and dedication.

You are right, I think to be able to attract more investors the developers must improve their marketing and advertising strategies, also they need to polish this ann thread and add more detailed information about this project.

I agree with you, the developers should focus on improving their advertising and marketing strategies in order to be more popular and unique from others. It can help attract newly investors same as the supporters and participants.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The developers already have all the documents that are working now, I only need to determine the number of purchases of tokens)

Often I see that very many developers in the projects hide this information on the bought tokens. At them on this vision, and this their absolute right, not everyone will want that any stranger has found such confidential and specific information.
Merit: 4
Cuprum token is highly enabled with more innovative developmental activities as we could see even its price is very constant in USD and even they are focusing to achieve the targets as per the planned activities, this will endure the profitable margins and achieve hieghts.
Yes, only it is necessary to work well on investments for starting a work process, which takes at least six months.
The team has thought out all the details and does not need to worry, all the moments are just a matter of time.

If they have thought out the details then they should probably share them with the people too so that the people giving them money know before sending it
Activity: 616
Interesting project, I joined your telegram channel and  visited your new website and its attracting, But seem the airdrop is only available to buyers and investors?
Yeah, their telegram channel and the redesigned website it looks convincing and so relaxing to watch or read.
Activity: 378
I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.

You're right, the team must need to think more strategies that could make themselves more popular. Also, their features need to be more convenient to use so that people can easily understand how the platform work.
The team is working on this and soon there will be updates, I also would like more information for a simple user.
Yes, the bonus program attracts a large number of interested users and will increase popularity in social networks.
Of course social networks are very good, but I think the team should pay more attention to the company signatures.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
How much is Cuprum's tokens worth? What new projects are out there that outperform other projects so I can invest in Cuprum.
Activity: 560
The project kooks quite interesting and i see that vwry huge companies like apple  and Xiaomi are customer of cuprum.The copper is Very important metal and it's need increasing day by day therefore the price of cuprum token will definitely increase soon.so i think this is best project for investment.
Indeed, it is even possible to draw conclusions on the partners of the project, many large companies believe in the success of Cuprum.

I am already convinced 100% of the success of the project and I will buy tokens, the project is promising and confidently moves in front of
A promising project couldn't have 100% success, in any where. In fact, the developer has a great job done in the implementation.
Activity: 43
Cuprum token is highly enabled with more innovative developmental activities as we could see even its price is very constant in USD and even they are focusing to achieve the targets as per the planned activities, this will endure the profitable margins and achieve hieghts.
Yes, only it is necessary to work well on investments for starting a work process, which takes at least six months.
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Agree, sort of bonuses will attract the people and made them interested to scan and eventually participate the project. Well there are many ways to increase the community population but inorder to gather people it's very effective to do some promotional offers.
Activity: 378
Somehow bitcoin is starting to slowly recover I guess this would do a little help for the project to attract more investors to support this project.
Maybe you know some way to attract new users, what would they pay attention to it? If there is, then you could help the team, write them in private messages.
Activity: 84
Very good when the token is tied to a physical product! I think this project will be popular with large investors.
Existence of already ready-made product can influence really very well growth of community and investors, but no more than that. Specifically concerning advantage of this aspect we learn later when the platform is officially started.
Yes, but linking to a physical product gives guarantees on the value of a token in the future, can you give an example more convincing?
Now there are very few projects of this nature and the pace of development on the market, I think it's worth reaping the ICO
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I see the team is working and actively communicating with the community, I hope the connection will be permanent.
Yeah, I also noticed that on their telegram. The admins there were very active in giving important informations about this project. Probably that's the reason why they have managed to gather 4k members. I hope they will keep doing this so that more and more people will keep in joining because it can give plus factors to attract more investors.

It's really a big volume and I am hoping at least 75% are investors. In that assumption, probably project have a greater chance to succeed. Well, at least they have bigger community of members.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
The project has every chance to win its place under the sun. The most important thing is that the idea is new and the competition is small.

Blockchain can be used in different spheres of the life. Digital forward contract for highest quality copper - is an interesing idea, will see the results.
I support, because it is hard to create a quality project from scratch. And this project is connected with copper, which is also not so easy to attract the right users.

The project is still new and let's wait and see how far cuprum can go, most specially in this kind of situation of the market. I hope soon they can be able to improve cuprum features.
Activity: 168

An innovative project should work well on marketing, the sale of tokens depends on this.

Guys, you take your time, the team has enough time for development, everything is just beginning.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Well, that's a good start that the team is active and hardworking in this project, this attitude will help the Cuprum to grow and to have vast of audience who will support the project.

It's a responsibility that needs to be done so that they can boost their ICO sale. They need to show some serious works for them to at least enlighten their future. It's also an advantage because people will appreciate their hard work and dedication.

You are right, I think to be able to attract more investors the developers must improve their marketing and advertising strategies, also they need to polish this ann thread and add more detailed information about this project.
Activity: 532

Activity: 98

An innovative project should work well on marketing, the sale of tokens depends on this.
Pages:
Jump to: