Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper - page 9. (Read 4639 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
The project has every chance to win its place under the sun. The most important thing is that the idea is new and the competition is small.

Blockchain can be used in different spheres of the life. Digital forward contract for highest quality copper - is an interesing idea, will see the results.
I support, because it is hard to create a quality project from scratch. And this project is connected with copper, which is also not so easy to attract the right users.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.

You're right, the team must need to think more strategies that could make themselves more popular. Also, their features need to be more convenient to use so that people can easily understand how the platform work.
The team is working on this and soon there will be updates, I also would like more information for a simple user.
Yes, the bonus program attracts a large number of interested users and will increase popularity in social networks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I see the team is working and actively communicating with the community, I hope the connection will be permanent.

Well, that's a good start that the team is active and hardworking in this project, this attitude will help the Cuprum to grow and to have vast of audience who will support the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Does the team of Cuprum have attended or have plans in attending some crypto related events in various places around the world? I guess, it would be better if the team will conduct on this in order to gained more good reputations and positive reviews from the people. Just my own thoughts for the betterment of this project.
Activity: 168
I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.

You're right, the team must need to think more strategies that could make themselves more popular. Also, their features need to be more convenient to use so that people can easily understand how the platform work.
The team is working on this and soon there will be updates, I also would like more information for a simple user.
Activity: 112
More and more companies are introducing blockchain technology into their business. There are people who are trying to build projects and raise funds for development.

It's because if it's features which is hassle free and very convenient to use. Many developers are getting more interested about it and this is why we see many ICO project that has been growing.
Now this is the most effective way to raise funds to launch development.

Well, from such a course of events, if the project is really worthwhile, everyone wins, both investors and developers.
In the Cuprum project it is worthwhile to understand that in fact everything is done, as evidenced by real documents, few projects will show such results.
Yes, I already noticed that the project is promising, at such an early stage of development such great results.
Judging by the scale of development, here you can earn good money, and most importantly, the risk is very small to lose.
What risk? it's not here, look at the development team, there are only professionals who are not interested in losing in this battle.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I see the team is working and actively communicating with the community, I hope the connection will be permanent.
Yeah, I also noticed that on their telegram. The admins there were very active in giving important informations about this project. Probably that's the reason why they have managed to gather 4k members. I hope they will keep doing this so that more and more people will keep in joining because it can give plus factors to attract more investors.
Activity: 308

It should be, and the way I see it they are serious about this project. Compared to other ICOs that don't even have any presentations. All of their social media news are about their activities.
Activity: 112
More and more companies are introducing blockchain technology into their business. There are people who are trying to build projects and raise funds for development.

It's because if it's features which is hassle free and very convenient to use. Many developers are getting more interested about it and this is why we see many ICO project that has been growing.

Well, from such a course of events, if the project is really worthwhile, everyone wins, both investors and developers.
In the Cuprum project it is worthwhile to understand that in fact everything is done, as evidenced by real documents, few projects will show such results.
Yes, I already noticed that the project is promising, at such an early stage of development such great results.
Judging by the scale of development, here you can earn good money, and most importantly, the risk is very small to lose.
Dua
Activity: 616
Well, i have a question, if copper increasing their value at the market, what methods for distribute profit for Cuprum token owners?
What do you speak about in general? The only purpose and an obligation of developers is creation of a product and its start for work with wide audience. No market relations deal to the command and from them token price can't depend in any way.
maybe this guy did not understand the purpose of this project correctly. I think he needs to carefully read all the information about the project that the developers give to understand the work of the project.
Activity: 227
Activity: 574
Well, i have a question, if copper increasing their value at the market, what methods for distribute profit for Cuprum token owners?
What do you speak about in general? The only purpose and an obligation of developers is creation of a product and its start for work with wide audience. No market relations deal to the command and from them token price can't depend in any way.
Activity: 336

of course, so far the project shows good results, but do not forget that there is still a lot of work ahead and the team must work hard to realize its goals.
Activity: 196
Hey. You have a good project, but activity is low. Do you have a road map? What is your marketing plan?
Mate, you can easily find out roadmap of Cutrum project at their official website. Should do research before make question.
Activity: 434
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

Agree, the team needs to think new marketing strategies to attract and gain public attention. The competition in crypto market is high nowadays and it takes so much courage for one project to make everything posible according to their original plan and goals. They should need to make the platform more understandable and convenient for public.
Supporters very keenly focus on actively sharing the information in vatious channels and communities including various groups that will bring more attention from various people and automatically gains more investors to the platform.
Then it would surely have a positive result, hopefully it would be of much great help as many would see and give interest to the project, though much effort is also expected.
Activity: 93
this is looking quite promising project. big project. are you guys thinking about bounty programme?

I am not very sure if they will launch a bounty for this month, As I know for now they a focus on early adapter and investor to give them big bonuses and discounts, Like the daily random airdrop of tokens.

Activity: 140
Hello! The project is very promising, but what your differences from the competitors? And who are they?
Activity: 93
 It is really satisfying that you put the advantages of curprum. Is there possibility that the price cost will increase? I followed your facebook page to notify me for update. Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Did the team somewhere mention that it would launch a company of generosity? Because I have not seen such information anywhere. Here I think that maybe this is a mistake?
Yeah many people are questioning about the bounty & team already respond to their question that they will start bounty program very soon.Now time will say if they really mean or not 
Pages:
Jump to: