Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper - page 10. (Read 4639 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
this is looking quite promising project. big project. are you guys thinking about bounty programme?

I am not very sure if they will launch a bounty for this month, As I know for now they a focus on early adapter and investor to give them big bonuses and discounts, Like the daily random airdrop of tokens.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
The project kooks quite interesting and i see that vwry huge companies like apple  and Xiaomi are customer of cuprum.The copper is Very important metal and it's need increasing day by day therefore the price of cuprum token will definitely increase soon.so i think this is best project for investment.

If cuprum will be partnering or working with legit investors or company, This will make the site more popular and also will gain impression and traffic in the crypto world.
Activity: 504
The project kooks quite interesting and i see that vwry huge companies like apple  and Xiaomi are customer of cuprum.The copper is Very important metal and it's need increasing day by day therefore the price of cuprum token will definitely increase soon.so i think this is best project for investment.
Agree, as what I have observed the project attracted the interest of many giant companies in the market. Good indication that this project has huge chance for success. The team should develop their platform and prepare other ways to make things favorable for the project more impressive and useful for the public market.
If more companies attention is gained and such approach  will bring more added value to the project and automatically market gains the goodwill and all the variables will bring a quality copper. It is all the attentive initiative from the team in all the prospectives.
It will be a good thing if the Cuprum will continuously gain a lots of people such as crypto people that will be users, supporters and most especially investors that will fuel this project's continuous further developments and improvements. I believe in the potential of the team as a good bunch of experience team that can bring this project up.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
this is looking quite promising project. big project. are you guys thinking about bounty programme?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The project kooks quite interesting and i see that vwry huge companies like apple  and Xiaomi are customer of cuprum.The copper is Very important metal and it's need increasing day by day therefore the price of cuprum token will definitely increase soon.so i think this is best project for investment.
Agree, as what I have observed the project attracted the interest of many giant companies in the market. Good indication that this project has huge chance for success. The team should develop their platform and prepare other ways to make things favorable for the project more impressive and useful for the public market.
If more companies attention is gained and such approach  will bring more added value to the project and automatically market gains the goodwill and all the variables will bring a quality copper. It is all the attentive initiative from the team in all the prospectives.
Activity: 378
More and more companies are introducing blockchain technology into their business. There are people who are trying to build projects and raise funds for development.

It's because if it's features which is hassle free and very convenient to use. Many developers are getting more interested about it and this is why we see many ICO project that has been growing.
Developers are facing all the challenges actively of the competitors and innovating new ideas and featutes that is bringing a new accomplishment which is adding value for cuprum and bringing good price value automatically.
Activity: 434
Activity: 294
I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.

You're right, the team must need to think more strategies that could make themselves more popular. Also, their features need to be more convenient to use so that people can easily understand how the platform work.
Agree, the team needs to think new marketing strategies to attract and gain public attention. The competition in crypto market is high nowadays and it takes so much courage for one project to make everything posible according to their original plan and goals. They should need to make the platform more understandable and convenient for public.
Supporters very keenly focus on actively sharing the information in vatious channels and communities including various groups that will bring more attention from various people and automatically gains more investors to the platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.

You're right, the team must need to think more strategies that could make themselves more popular. Also, their features need to be more convenient to use so that people can easily understand how the platform work.
Agree, the team needs to think new marketing strategies to attract and gain public attention. The competition in crypto market is high nowadays and it takes so much courage for one project to make everything posible according to their original plan and goals. They should need to make the platform more understandable and convenient for public.
Activity: 294
Cuprum token is highly enabled with more innovative developmental activities as we could see even its price is very constant in USD and even they are focusing to achieve the targets as per the planned activities, this will endure the profitable margins and achieve hieghts.
Activity: 308

Correct, what's important in here is the knowledge and understanding that people may get. For now the project really needs strategy just to make it known and unique to other project. The team shouls not stop think for an idea to make it better and useful. I do hope they will be successfully doing their job and stay active and hard working.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Very good when the token is tied to a physical product! I think this project will be popular with large investors.
Existence of already ready-made product can influence really very well growth of community and investors, but no more than that. Specifically concerning advantage of this aspect we learn later when the platform is officially started.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I agree, the development is very interesting, it is certainly difficult for me to practice the action and the process of finishing it, but in theory everything is interesting.
You can see the practical process on the YouTube channel video
Activity: 168
Very good when the token is tied to a physical product! I think this project will be popular with large investors.
Activity: 532
More and more companies are introducing blockchain technology into their business. There are people who are trying to build projects and raise funds for development.

It's because if it's features which is hassle free and very convenient to use. Many developers are getting more interested about it and this is why we see many ICO project that has been growing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The project has every chance to win its place under the sun. The most important thing is that the idea is new and the competition is small.

Blockchain can be used in different spheres of the life. Digital forward contract for highest quality copper - is an interesing idea, will see the results.

Also nowadays, the demand of this kind of metal are very high because there are a lot of manufacturing industries are relying on this in making new kind of technologies such as electric vehicles. And it is predicted in other countries that by the year 2019, there will be shortage of copper which will be a good advantage for all investors of this project.
Activity: 112
 I agree, the development is very interesting, it is certainly difficult for me to practice the action and the process of finishing it, but in theory everything is interesting.
Activity: 98
Investors are increasingly analyzing projects, and collecting funds is not so simple.
Dua
Activity: 616
of course, because blockchain technology is the most popular. Moreover, I believe that this technology, which in the future will be the basis for the development of a huge number of new projects.
Pages:
Jump to: