Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper - page 7. (Read 4639 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The developers already have all the documents that are working now, I only need to determine the number of purchases of tokens)

It might be useful if you are contact them directly on their telegram instead of waiting for their reply for the number of tokens that you can buy.

Agree, joining their telegram channel is very helpful understanding and knowing about the project. All the queries and questions will be easily answered and entertained.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
The public sale will be happening 2 weeks from now and will run for one month. The starting price of each token is 3$ and it is expected to increase between 6 to 8 dollars in next year. Is it too long to wait before the investors can be able to earn enough profits? And also, what is the assurance that investors will earn interest up to 250% by the year 2020?
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
The prospective growth of the coin is very optimistic. But I do not quite understand what these figures are based on. And how can one predict when the market is in a falling trend?
it is certainly impossible to predict in what condition the market will be tomorrow. But I think the developers hope that the market will resume its work and the value of coins will increase.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The prospective growth of the coin is very optimistic. But I do not quite understand what these figures are based on. And how can one predict when the market is in a falling trend?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I just found a project like this that is supported by a copper metal unit. But I think the project is good. I want to ask what is the purpose of this project and when will ico begin? Wink

Dude their purpose and mission is to accelerate the transition of extractive industry companies to innovate operationally effecient, enviromentally friendly technologies. You must visit their site for some information about the project. Here's the link bro https://cuprumtoken.io/ ..
Visiting the official website of the project is useful in many ways and besides this very much is written in white paper.
Activity: 93
I just found a project like this that is supported by a copper metal unit. But I think the project is good. I want to ask what is the purpose of this project and when will ico begin? Wink

Dude their purpose and mission is to accelerate the transition of extractive industry companies to innovate operationally effecient, enviromentally friendly technologies. You must visit their site for some information about the project. Here's the link bro https://cuprumtoken.io/ ..
Activity: 560
The developers already have all the documents that are working now, I only need to determine the number of purchases of tokens)

It might be useful if you are contact them directly on their telegram instead of waiting for their reply for the number of tokens that you can buy.
Activity: 616

Is it true that the project has still no roadmap and plans? I saw a comment from another member finding that one?

I saw there Road-map right through their WEBSITE
https://cuprumtoken.io/
Great thing done buddy. Good to prove that the Cuprum team have already been have their roadmap. Well if there are people not so good at looking into different sites, I better suggest the team include their roadmap here in there Ann thread. As well as the other important informations regarding the Cuprum, so people can directly access it here.
it's right, because people are very lazy and do not want to search for information on the sites. It will indeed be convenient to see the road map right here on the forum.
Well, the site is very easy to find some that you would like to know about the website or even the project but, why you are so lazy?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.

You're right, the team must need to think more strategies that could make themselves more popular. Also, their features need to be more convenient to use so that people can easily understand how the platform work.
The team is working on this and soon there will be updates, I also would like more information for a simple user.
Yes, the bonus program attracts a large number of interested users and will increase popularity in social networks.
An innovative project should work well on marketing, the sale of tokens depends on this.

Indeed, as the competition is getting probably bigger, the project should be more of unique and attractive so that the people will have interest to it.
Dua
Activity: 616

Is it true that the project has still no roadmap and plans? I saw a comment from another member finding that one?

Great thing done buddy. Good to prove that the Cuprum team have already been have their roadmap. Well if there are people not so good at looking into different sites, I better suggest the team include their roadmap here in there Ann thread. As well as the other important informations regarding the Cuprum, so people can directly access it here.
it's right, because people are very lazy and do not want to search for information on the sites. It will indeed be convenient to see the road map right here on the forum.
Activity: 504

Activity: 140

Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Cuprum token is highly enabled with more innovative developmental activities as we could see even its price is very constant in USD and even they are focusing to achieve the targets as per the planned activities, this will endure the profitable margins and achieve hieghts.
Yes, only it is necessary to work well on investments for starting a work process, which takes at least six months.
The team has thought out all the details and does not need to worry, all the moments are just a matter of time.

As far as I know this project will be long term and stable  if they can find or attract legit sponsors and partnerships from other companies working together.
Activity: 378
Cuprum token is highly enabled with more innovative developmental activities as we could see even its price is very constant in USD and even they are focusing to achieve the targets as per the planned activities, this will endure the profitable margins and achieve hieghts.
Yes, only it is necessary to work well on investments for starting a work process, which takes at least six months.
The team has thought out all the details and does not need to worry, all the moments are just a matter of time.
Time at times may not matter if we have the professionals actively involving in handling all the issues by analysing the rootcauses and proceeding to identifying analysis and figuring out the right solutions with a proper fix that adds value for the entire management to easily reach every level as per the whitepapers.
Activity: 294
It is really satisfying that you put the advantages of curprum. Is there possibility that the price cost will increase? I followed your facebook page to notify me for update. Smiley
Managers who are appointed are actively working with the teams and as holding responsibility they are highly prioritizing in sharing all the information through a channel of special announcement. All the developmental activities leads to better price growth metrics.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Often I see that very many developers in the projects hide this information on the bought tokens. At them on this vision, and this their absolute right, not everyone will want that any stranger has found such confidential and specific information.
I agree with you . We as supporters or investors have right to know what is the real status of the project that we invested but there are things that we are unauthorised to now like confidential information and other details that exclusively for the team members and developers only. We should also respect that.
That should have high priority where such confidential data should not be disclosed and ignoring to such will become a threat for all the participants and the project so the safety checklist should be highly prioritized and maintained by the scrum masters.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
this is looking quite promising project. big project. are you guys thinking about bounty programme?

I am not very sure if they will launch a bounty for this month, As I know for now they a focus on early adapter and investor to give them big bonuses and discounts, Like the daily random airdrop of tokens.
wow. airdrop is good as promotional way.  but bounty programe can be use for getting more investors. actully waiting for bounty program as a bounty hunters.
Activity: 294

Often I see that very many developers in the projects hide this information on the bought tokens. At them on this vision, and this their absolute right, not everyone will want that any stranger has found such confidential and specific information.
All the information should be made available for all the participants who choose their choice as Cuprum and the supporters do prioritize to read all the infprmation in whitepapers and share in various social channels that will bring more investors do join and successfully continue their journey.
Activity: 13
Where can I found your roadmap?
Pages:
Jump to: