Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper - page 21. (Read 4680 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I am from India and interested in your project, in India we really in copper

Thank you, we have a lot of Indian investors right now =)
Activity: 3
Ccn article is very good!
Is it ok to pay with dash?
I am from India and interested in your project, in India we really in copper
Check out our brand-new site cuprumtoken.io
I see softcap and hardcap very reasonable, but what about you not opening a gift campaign. whereas the gift campaign will help and have an influence on the sale of your tokens

i do not think that they have plans for this. the fund of the team is clearly empty so far and there is no money for it. only the topic you have incorrectly posted why there is no information about those who are in the team as their name is their experience. the most important information and it is missing.

Thank you for advice!
We`ll update bitcointalk thread soon, please redirect to our official site, there you can see experience of our team!

it's great that you do not skimp on publishing sponsored stories on such serious sites. Perhaps you will also spend a bit on bounty and airdrop?

Thank you for question!

Airdrop and bounty campaign soon, wait for updates!
I see softcap and hardcap very reasonable, but what about you not opening a gift campaign. whereas the gift campaign will help and have an influence on the sale of your tokens

Thank you for your answer!

There will be a gift campaign soon, watch for updates! 
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

i do not think that they have plans for this. the fund of the team is clearly empty so far and there is no money for it. only the topic you have incorrectly posted why there is no information about those who are in the team as their name is their experience. the most important information and it is missing.
Activity: 322

it's great that you do not skimp on publishing sponsored stories on such serious sites. Perhaps you will also spend a bit on bounty and airdrop?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: