Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper - page 19. (Read 4680 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
What crypto currencies will payments be accepted during ICO? Would it be more convenient for me to pay in BTC, and not in ETH, I will have such an opportunity?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I want to know, according to the results, on what crypto exchanges Cuprum will be bargaining, if the information on the listing or negotiations?
Presence of preliminary agreements on listing is definitely positive, considering how often the listing itself becomes a problem for many.
It all depends on the number of tokens and technical part of the project released, if everything is normal, then the stock exchange can be accessed completely free of charge.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I want to know, according to the results, on what crypto exchanges Cuprum will be bargaining, if the information on the listing or negotiations?
Presence of preliminary agreements on listing is definitely positive, considering how often the listing itself becomes a problem for many.
Activity: 53
 If I understood correctly, then the project itself will be built on a blockchain?
Activity: 98
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If you understand, the project is designed for the future, anything can be, perhaps in a couple of years, the attitude to the crypto currency will be completely different than now.
Activity: 252
Much depends on how the crypto currency will be used in the future, if there is another boom and massive use, this will lead to fantastic development of this project and the price of the token will soar.

Absolutely right!)
I wonder how the project itself will lead in the technical direction, and of course I like the idea.

Thanks for the support!)
Judging by the road map, the project develops gradually without haste, which means that the team is working confidently.

Yes, that`s right!
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality, so I hope that many are interested in your project. I will follow the news)

Thank you for the support!)
The interest of users to the project should be at the highest level, this will bring great investment to the team.

Sure, we work on that =)
Much depends on how the crypto currency will be used in the future, if there is another boom and massive use, this will lead to fantastic development of this project and the price of the token will soar.
Activity: 84
 I wonder how the project itself will lead in the technical direction, and of course I like the idea.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Judging by the road map, the project develops gradually without haste, which means that the team is working confidently.
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality, so I hope that many are interested in your project. I will follow the news)
Activity: 4
Why didn`t you choose gold or silver? Why cuprum?

Gold is not a very good investment per se, it’s only used to hedge against inflation, therefore the only reasonable way to make profit is investing before someone else also decides to get in. Silver is pretty much the same case. With copper you basically buy an asset which can be used in a variety of ways regarding production of a number of goods

Thanks

Gold is not a very good investment per se, it’s only used to hedge against inflation, therefore the only reasonable way to make profit is investing before someone else also decides to get in. Silver is pretty much the same case. With copper you basically buy an asset which can be used in a variety of ways regarding production of a number of goods
Activity: 4
Hello, please tell me how to take part in the company bounty ?

Bounty company will be soon, stay tuned!
I want airdrop

Airdrop will be soon)
Pages:
Jump to: