Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper - page 15. (Read 4680 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
This project has a good profile showing here in the crypto current community. Well, aside from that it somehow shows how good they are but I hope the team will not just put into waste the good platform that have in their hands, but rather keep it boost and make further developments as using its uniqueness and good capabilities.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
who will provide you with the copper, as your Cuprum Token serve as contract that each Cuprum exchanged for one kilogram of copper commodity, there must be a supplier of copper

As i know you can view their partners like suppliers listed in the site? Copper mining  could be a promising project to handle but the financial is the problem.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Do we get bigger  chances to free airdrops if example I invested big for the day? or Its just random to win?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
The team has extensive work experience, a deep understanding of the needs of the crypto community and all the necessary professional competencies for the implementation of such a project.

If that's the case, then the team is confident about the success of the project. From what you just stated, it's like they are skilled and professionals which it is a big factor to consider when running a project like this.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
The team has extensive work experience, a deep understanding of the needs of the crypto community and all the necessary professional competencies for the implementation of such a project.
You say about the experience, I personally do not see such information on the project site. If you know what projects were previously at this team, could you tell me?
Yes, I think the team should definitely post information about their work for public access. Many supporters will be interested to learn the experience of the development team.

Does the team doesn't provide information their previous experience? I think it can be found in the WP because it's necessary to have those kind of data's so that investors can do some research about each one of them.
Activity: 308
Yes, the company Cuprum provides a real way to save and increase the funds of private investors.
Exactly. And if the team can make good advertisements and marketing the project in the public, I'm sure there will be more investors will join and invest in here. It can give them more opportunities and earned more profits that will make them satisfied.

Right that is very important to have a good advertisement because this will help a lot to make the project successful. This will make the project popular and make the number of investors increased. I am sure doing that thing will make this project into top. Hoping for more success and active updates from the team.
Activity: 294
You say about the experience, I personally do not see such information on the project site. If you know what projects were previously at this team, could you tell me?
Yes, I think the team should definitely post information about their work for public access. Many supporters will be interested to learn the experience of the development team.
Take a look on the roadmap which gives all the information right from the foundation metrics that results with the proper cluster and the team assigned tasks, goals etc. All the portfolios will reap a greater success as we are even analysed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
who will provide you with the copper, as your Cuprum Token serve as contract that each Cuprum exchanged for one kilogram of copper commodity, there must be a supplier of copper
Activity: 378
Posting such updates dealing with the team will workflow and the system will drive the entire system to be executed in a manner of accurate correspondance that communicates with a right understanding even for the investors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
In what way will fast start of production be realized? It would be desirable to learn specifically, these are only mere words for marketing or it will be real so in practice in the future when the platform begins to function whether you will be able to prove it somehow?
It is all build in focus to the analysis and the cuprum token have taken initiative and published the key idea explaining all variables through the project plan, we can an take a look referring to understand the complete information.
Activity: 294
Yes, the company Cuprum provides a real way to save and increase the funds of private investors.
Exactly. And if the team can make good advertisements and marketing the project in the public, I'm sure there will be more investors will join and invest in here. It can give them more opportunities and earned more profits that will make them satisfied.
Open sharing helps to connect with more users and communicate easily in the digital world which will bring the users attention and reap to a next level as the projects even seeking for contract with high quality copper.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
In what way will fast start of production be realized? It would be desirable to learn specifically, these are only mere words for marketing or it will be real so in practice in the future when the platform begins to function whether you will be able to prove it somehow?
Activity: 308
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Sincerely I hope that the team will conscientiously develop the project, because only in this way can something be achieved in this area)))
I think they just need to maintain their smart contract and them the team that will be on ground for productions and other activities..To me is like having two tier collectively i.e maintaining the contract and also their activities on the ground matter alot
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
The declared value of the token is marked at $ 2.8, which I would not call deshovym. Even the broadcast in its time was only $ 0.3, you can now compare how much it scored in 4 years. However, the developer has his own view and maybe he is justified.
Wait, I do not understand, you say that the team has been working for 4 years? Why for all this time I have not seen this project, there was no advertising of this project. And in general, for the first time I see a project related to copper.
Activity: 378
Activity: 98
The demand for capital in the mining sector is high, the rate of return is low, and the return on financial assets is relatively high.
Yes, and this is an objective need for the development of a mining enterprise to increase profits by expanding industry into the financial sphere.

I agree with you, a modern enterprise needs truly modern solutions.
Activity: 84
The demand for capital in the mining sector is high, the rate of return is low, and the return on financial assets is relatively high.
Yes, and this is an objective need for the development of a mining enterprise to increase profits by expanding industry into the financial sphere.
Activity: 112
Cuprum Group has developed an innovative financial instrument - a digital forward contract for copper with a buyback.
Yes, this tool provides an easy and convenient way for anyone who wants to invest in copper.
Pages:
Jump to: