Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper - page 22. (Read 4680 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
How can I buy Cuprum Tokens?
Nice article in Coinidol!
Activity: 252
Where is your headquarters?

Right now headquaters is in Moscow:  Address: Moscow, st. Gorbunova 2, building 3
Where is your headquarters?
Why the "Copper Token" May Attract Investors?

Copper is a needed resource. We expect increased demand on copper in the next 4 years. The demand will be rising at record rates: 15.3% per year for the construction industry, 38.1% in the energy sector and 28.79% for the car production. It's around 415,000 ton every year. With this temp of growth there will be 400,000 ton deficit in 2022.

The copper shortage inevitably leads to higher prices on copper. But there is almost no way to buy copper in the small amount except with the Cuprum Group. Entry threshold on London Metal Exchange is 24 tons. That is more than $150 000 excluding transportations, storge and other risks.

Cuprum Token is a crypto asset able to solve this problem. One can invest even a small amount of money in the project. And when the production will be launched the investor will be deciding what to do with his asset: sell it back to Cuprum Group with 350% in profits or exchange it on copper that is already in deficit.
Why the "Copper Token" May Attract Investors?
If you’ve been pondering getting Cuprum Tokens it’s at right now…

We are at Dubai International Blockchain summit!

http://i12.pixs.ru/storage/4/1/8/dlyabitcoi_5419091_30641418.jpg

I am in Orenburg oblast' now. Can i go to your technical office and speak with personal?

In the Orenburg region we have a licensed area! The technical office is in Moscow. Address: Moscow, st. Gorbunova 2, building 3

Your site says that in Orenburg oblast, Novotroitsk is the technical office.

In Orenburgskaya oblast all work is completed. The whole team right now is working in Moscow. If you want to talk, please, come to Moscow, we will meet with you without any doubts!
I am not sure that your token will go up to the price of $ 7 USD, unless your token is registered in a large exchange, such as poloniex, bittrex, binance etc. currently many projects that cannot enter the big exchange, and that is very influential on the price of the token

We work on this issue, our token is backed by real asset (cuprum), so we will do our best to get there Smiley
Activity: 3
What is your Twitter account?
Activity: 322
I am in Orenburg oblast' now. Can i go to your technical office and speak with personal?

In the Orenburg region we have a licensed area! The technical office is in Moscow. Address: Moscow, st. Gorbunova 2, building 3

Your site says that in Orenburg oblast, Novotroitsk is the technical office.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
I am not sure that your token will go up to the price of $ 7 USD, unless your token is registered in a large exchange, such as poloniex, bittrex, binance etc. currently many projects that cannot enter the big exchange, and that is very influential on the price of the token
Very nice project, already bought Cuprum!
What companies do use copper?

Consumers of copper are companies such as Apple, Tesla, Xiaomi, Boeing, SpaceX and others. Smiley
What is a forward contract?

Delivery forward - this is the kind of a forward contract, which ends with the delivery of the main asset and payment on the terms of the transaction.

Thus, the company Cuprum Group has developed an innovative financial tool - a digital forward contract for copper with a buyback. At its core it is a delivery forward in digital form. This tool provides an easy and convenient way for anyone who wants to invest in copper, it has a guaranteed yield of 250 - 300%. Smiley
Activity: 2
What companies do use copper?
What does Cuprum mean?

Cuprum is the name of our token, cuprum means copper in latin. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: