Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper - page 17. (Read 4680 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Cuprum is working on some real investments of all the inventor and getting profits from copper industry which is a very nice goal of this project and lead it a huge success in the future. There are very few ICOs which invest in some real assets like a metal.

Thank you for support! We are working hard!
Hey. The starting price for one token will be $ 2.8. If I understand everything correctly, of course. What will be the press release of the project?

For instance, here is one of the press-releases: https://www.ccn.com/cuprum-token-to-offer-investors-to-profit-on-copper-market/
It is project associated with copper where you will get the token price in equal to the copper.i think its a big offer for us.so you people are working with the copper in Russia so do you think you can turn out some offerings from there?

Sure, we do think so!
how to achieve a stable price for the token, in such an unstable situation in the market crypto currency?

As our token is backed by copper, we can watch LME copper price trends. Today at LME copper costs 5.900 dollars per ton. In 2019 the price is expected to be $ 7.500.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
how to achieve a stable price for the token, in such an unstable situation in the market crypto currency?
I think they already told that the token/coin price will be decided  with the price with the copper.so price will be up or down with the price of copper.so unstable market situation will not change the price of Cuprum token
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
In order for the price to increase, large investors should be interested in the project, so that they, after buying the tokens, kept them in their purses, and not poured out at the first opportunity.
And of course to do that, there are lots of things to consider including the promotions and bounties, where people will surely love to join.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
A very interesting and promising company that will bring great results of his actions. I plan to continue to work with this platform as they see only growth!
Activity: 39
This project sounds good and unique, it's a whole lot new platform. And they're doing pretty well, as you can see from the graph their token distribution rose up last year in the month of December, this means that people are satisfied with their services.
Activity: 336
I think the fixed price of the Cuprum token will be volatile after it will hit the crypto trade market? Can we not predict it will go up to 4x or dump? It will always depend on how the investors will use the token after the ICO ends right?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Interesting project, I joined your telegram channel and  visited your new website and its attracting, But seem the airdrop is only available to buyers and investors?
Activity: 504
This is a good project. I have already been found it here and it caught my attention. I have read some of the details available in their Ann thread and I was going to open the white and unfortunately I cannot click it so I just joined their telegram to watch for updates. I can see a good potential of the Cuprum Token though it still have a long way to go here in the crypto currency community.
Activity: 616
If i don't have any wrong, Cuprum project will invest at copper at London metals market and take profit at here then share it for contributor?
Yes, indeed. We can get the shares for the contributor. I hope the developer can give a fair amount of share so we can get more profits with it.
Activity: 602
Seems to be a unique kind of platform wherein precious metals are now being adopting the technology. Well, this is quite interesting to know because I don't see often with this kind of concept.
Indeed. This kind of a unique platform can make a great grattitude for the users who do loves copper. I wish they could give us opportunity to invest in.
Activity: 532
Their project advantage catches my attention because to think, we can probably get good amount of ROI if all things happen accordingly. This is why I am getting more curious about it especially they have real project. Need to know more about their WP so that I can know more about their specific information.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Seems to be a unique kind of platform wherein precious metals are now being adopting the technology. Well, this is quite interesting to know because I don't see often with this kind of concept.
Activity: 196
If i don't have any wrong, Cuprum project will invest at copper at London metals market and take profit at here then share it for contributor?
As they said at website and telegram group, Cuprum token is a digital copper forward. They will make digital metal exchange.
Activity: 434
Activity: 308
It's very strange, but the project site does not load, it gives me some error. Do you do some technical work?
Try changing the browser or cleaning the cookie, I have no problems with access.
You think that the problem is in the browser, because soon ICO, it is possible that the team is preparing to start trading, make the latest adjustments to the work of the site.
I think that before starting sales, the team should update the work of their site, because many supporters are looking for information about the project primarily on the official website of the project.
The website of Cuprum is already functional and more informations there are being provided especially on how to gained more profits for our investments. I'm sure this project can convince more investors to buy or invest because each Cuprum token can exchanged into one kilogram of copper.
Activity: 490
As I have visited the Cuprum website, it's nice to know that the platform already invested a good amount of funds. It only show that the ideas are convincing in gaining profits. And I think it would be very good to promote this in social medias because I have a feeling that the project will be liked by many investors.
Dua
Activity: 616
It's very strange, but the project site does not load, it gives me some error. Do you do some technical work?
Try changing the browser or cleaning the cookie, I have no problems with access.
You think that the problem is in the browser, because soon ICO, it is possible that the team is preparing to start trading, make the latest adjustments to the work of the site.
I think that before starting sales, the team should update the work of their site, because many supporters are looking for information about the project primarily on the official website of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: