Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper - page 18. (Read 4680 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
It is indicated that the technology of the product is already ready for use. Somewhere it is possible to examine and make sure with it some convincing facts? It would be desirable to know it for certain before going deep into structure of the project.
I think the exact answer to this can only be given by the developers. After that you will be able to fully understand for yourself the whole work of the project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
It is indicated that the technology of the product is already ready for use. Somewhere it is possible to examine and make sure with it some convincing facts? It would be desirable to know it for certain before going deep into structure of the project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
The declared value of the token is marked at $ 2.8, which I would not call deshovym. Even the broadcast in its time was only $ 0.3, you can now compare how much it scored in 4 years. However, the developer has his own view and maybe he is justified.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Now, blockchain is used for mining product such as diamond, gold copper etc. with imprinted details about verifying the quality and authenticity of the product. This is helping to overcome the issues related to fraud and theft. It remains to solve only the problem of fraud on the part of the team!
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Is it possible to exchange a token for copper?
I think is more like a standard to exchange copper so is been a utility for the product which you can exchange for fiat..i think this is like an investment for storing funds and it looks like the coin might have a steady price growth
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It's very strange, but the project site does not load, it gives me some error. Do you do some technical work?
Try changing the browser or cleaning the cookie, I have no problems with access.
You think that the problem is in the browser, because soon ICO, it is possible that the team is preparing to start trading, make the latest adjustments to the work of the site.
Activity: 84
It's very strange, but the project site does not load, it gives me some error. Do you do some technical work?
Try changing the browser or cleaning the cookie, I have no problems with access.
Activity: 88
Lol a kilo of copper? This is insane.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 378
Will the price of the token depend on the price of copper? Or is it just a created token to maintain the supply and extraction of copper?
Activity: 123
And what do I do with the tokens? The project looks promising, will there be a bounty?

Literally nothing? Like what do you do with BTC? What do you do with ETH? I assume you do the exact same thing with all tokens. Buy, sell and trade
Yes, Cuprum Tokens will be a very profitable investment for all its investors as they are able to invest in copper market with the production rates and also they will get a buy back offer from the project is future which makes the investment more secure!!

that is an advantage of this platform and 1 token = 1 kg of copper which will be an attraction for investors involved in this platform. in addition, to facilitate the exchange of platforms, this is supported by cellular applications available on Google Play and the App Store.
Activity: 100
And what do I do with the tokens? The project looks promising, will there be a bounty?

Literally nothing? Like what do you do with BTC? What do you do with ETH? I assume you do the exact same thing with all tokens. Buy, sell and trade
Yes, Cuprum Tokens will be a very profitable investment for all its investors as they are able to invest in copper market with the production rates and also they will get a buy back offer from the project is future which makes the investment more secure!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Activity: 504
Hey. The starting price for one token will be $ 2.8. If I understand everything correctly, of course. What will be the press release of the project?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
It is project associated with copper where you will get the token price in equal to the copper.i think its a big offer for us.so you people are working with the copper in Russia so do you think you can turn out some offerings from there?

Sure, there will be
What crypto currencies will payments be accepted during ICO? Would it be more convenient for me to pay in BTC, and not in ETH, I will have such an opportunity?

Sure
If I understood correctly, then the project itself will be built on a blockchain?

All the information is here: cuprumtoken.io
I want to know, according to the results, on what crypto exchanges Cuprum will be bargaining, if the information on the listing or negotiations?

We will create our own digital metal exchange first and foremost, since we aim to establish other production lines in the nearest future.
The price of copper may rise above $ 10,000 per ton, as the supply and demand balance shifts towards a significant deficit in 2018, a project worthy of attention, I will follow the news.

Thank you for support!
Pages:
Jump to: