Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌕🌕🌕 [ICO] HIVEWAY.NET - YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK 🌕🌕🌕 - page 12. (Read 1537 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I will give a chance to Hiveway Project.  Wink

I just Sign up in hiveway.net like @VenHive , if something good is going to happen here the best idea is to be here since day one. Just look at steemit and all the people that trust since day 1.

Good luck.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
HIVEWAY.NET is a totally self-dependent and self-managed decentralized project for the development of social media. This platform will offer many advantages over once going social network platforms like the anonymity  of the user, avoiding of fake accounts and much more. This project will surely be a hugely successful social media platform for the future.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
I am interested in promoting this project. Could I join Beta here? Is here any referral program?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Well for me there are some redflags like; very less info about Project in ANN Thread. Your Website must be a alpha test ?  The translations of the website is horrible and the infografik is 4th class. How do you want to get trust from investors ? 
Activity: 252
An interesting project, but I do not understand how you can promote on the Internet without bounty of the company, I hope the developer has not yet made a decision.
Activity: 238
Hiveway seems good project but please update the main thread more so that it could seem more intresting and also it is great to know that several projects are now turning towards social media s social media is the best place for promotion and also each generation of society uses social media.
Exactly, the main thread interface needs improvement as its the first impression of the company. The fact that its autonomous is a nice feature. Many comapnies are leaning towards integrated social media platforms which is a nice thing to see in todays generation.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I know this is just in its announcement phase and I am still trying to grasp what will be the purpose of a democratic social network but can you tell us about this:
What's the problem?
What is your solution?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Imo it's really not optimal to launch the thread and start the ICO the next day. It would be much better to raise awareness for a period of time with the help of a bounty campaign and then actually start your ICO.
That is right, we should make things clear first before entering into something that we didn't actually fully understand the platform. This project seems in a hurry because they released the announcement at Feb. 28 and in the next day its ICO will start. I think dev should make some time to adjust their date of ICO so that people who wants to know more about the platform will have time to do some research.

Yeah right, also dev need to spend some time for marketing and advertising then after increase in popularity that is the time the he can make an announcement about the ico.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hiveway seems good project but please update the main thread more so that it could seem more intresting and also it is great to know that several projects are now turning towards social media s social media is the best place for promotion and also each generation of society uses social media.
Activity: 224
decentralized and autonomous, great
this means that the project has been very much in the process of developing it, it seems that the team is also very confident even without excessive investors with the use of autonomous projects, brave enough to say it, but hope you successfully

Yeah right, they are still in developing phase and I hope that devs will continue to improve and develop this project. I also hope that the ico will be successful and will have many investors.
Just a saw this thread and came accross this project. This project seems good but needs some improvement and i am sure that the devs will surely make all the improvements soon and the platform will be soon available after the ICO process.
Activity: 252
Imo it's really not optimal to launch the thread and start the ICO the next day. It would be much better to raise awareness for a period of time with the help of a bounty campaign and then actually start your ICO.
That is right, we should make things clear first before entering into something that we didn't actually fully understand the platform. This project seems in a hurry because they released the announcement at Feb. 28 and in the next day its ICO will start. I think dev should make some time to adjust their date of ICO so that people who wants to know more about the platform will have time to do some research.

Well, each ICO have different way which they have their own thoughts as they start ICO as early as possible. Maybe we have to wait on devs side why it so early to start the ICO. Hopefully this project have unique features because it seems have almost the same compare to other ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
this means that the project has been very much in the process of developing it, it seems that the team is also very confident even without excessive investors with the use of autonomous projects, brave enough to say it, but hope you successfully

Yeah right, they are still in developing phase and I hope that devs will continue to improve and develop this project. I also hope that the ico will be successful and will have many investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Caution:

SCAMALERT
This project is not what it seems!
The sourcecode is almost a 1:1 clone of this new decentralized network (https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon)

Nothing is mentioned anywhere and it seems as if hiveway has developed all of this.
Luckily there can be still references found in the source code to mastodon.

app/lib/sidekiq_error_handler.rb
Line 6

spec/lib/request_spec.rb
Line 65

app/lib/request.rb
Line 97

DO NOT TRUST DO NOT INVEST

TLDR: SOURCECODE COPIED NOT MENTIONED,GPL VIOLATION!
URL: https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/blob/master/LICENSE

This commit is also very funny indeed:

URL: https://github.com/hiveway/hiveway/commit/383e113f0ee3b97a1c2c929762f454df38f8de98
Title: Only store redirect location if not in JSON format
rename lib/tasks/mastodon.rake → lib/tasks/etherhive.rake

So, it is a scam project? I really don't want to go invest on any scam project! I hope they will not scamming us because I already trust this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
The new social network is good, I think soon it will become popular, beautiful design, good design, all the best Smiley
Activity: 49
The sourcecode is almost a 1:1 clone of this new decentralized network (https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon)

*update*

Devs responded to it in this post and made it transparent and updated the LICENSE
=> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31346793
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Activity: 182
I just check your bounty thread but signature campaign is not included, i believe it would be a great way to advertise your ico within the community.
That is true, signature campaigns can really be a great way to advertise a project, you guys should think about it. It will surely make a difference!
copper member
Activity: 11
social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?

The platform is in it's early stages of development. Yes we worked very hard until now but the platform needs much development and promotion.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: