Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 54. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 05, 2018, 12:41:43 AM
ICO is the way people profit from investing in the ICO. For example you are investing in ICO Diwtoken. That is one way to profit from ICO. Therefore you should invest in ICO DIWtoken.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
February 04, 2018, 11:52:30 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

For me NO. ICO is very risky, you cannot tell that ICO is 100% sure. There are also many possibilities that some ICO are scam because of some false information like false team members and their project is really a big lie. You cannot trust everyone, you should research first.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 11:46:40 PM
ICO 90% are scam and coins without product only producing idea and never giving it a life , after some time they die . Thats normal practice for now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 04, 2018, 11:42:21 PM
Indeed ICO provide jobs and opportunities to earn more money Tuhan working in a factory. Knowing and entering the digital world like bitcoin is so much fun and can even raise the finances of our lives
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 04, 2018, 11:29:45 PM
Yup, a way to get free money, something like that most of the times, though there are a few legit ICO.
Yes your right, ico is easy to get free money, some of ico are not legit  so we need to do is to choose good project from ico to get more profit.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 11:25:22 PM
Yes. Most of ICO's are fake. But there are some legit ICO. The difficulty if find a legit one from the ICO pool. We have to check white paper contents, web page contents, team who involved and more other things.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 11:21:51 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
Yes it is true of the many ICO must contain ponzi scheme and fraud in it, but there is also ICO which is really used as a serious project development done by the development team. So you can not judge that all ICO is a modern ponzi scheme.
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 11:14:36 PM
No it is not. It is a way to make company and startup to do something great for the humanity. However, bad guys abuse this too much so that many people think that ICO is a way to make free money, a way for scammers to collect money from dumb investors. Hope that everything will change when all government know how to control all these ICOs Wink
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
February 04, 2018, 11:12:15 PM
Well yes, 90% ICO are fake only. The sole purpose is to earn and run away. And the best thing is you don't even have to give any fiat or real coin to your investors. Just take their money, toss them some random erc token and disappear. But that being said, there are many projects which use ICO to gather funds and develop real projects like golem, lunyr, decentraland, steemit etc. So all ICOs are not bad, but most are!!

Yes, I do agree with you, we all know that there are also scammers out there so beware of them, choose a manager that has more trust because that trust is the proof of legit project that he/she manage.

Free money? did you know airdrop was also a free money? you just need to sign up, tweet, share, like, and etc. to join on their airdrop project to get their tokens, and this is a free token that you can trade.

ICO need investors, they are need to invest on their ICO to support their project.
Activity: 378
February 04, 2018, 10:09:42 PM
To many ICO right now and some of them is have real product but there are also just white paper without any product, so important now to make invest in ICO that has working product already or minimum viable product, this is prove they will serious to development their project. In my opinion ICO not ponzi because ICO is crowdsale that collect money from investor and they will distribute the token, but this token should be utility or dividen token backed by working product.
Activity: 210
February 04, 2018, 09:41:19 PM

ICO is a fundraiser for developing a company in an easy way, but nowadays many people are not responsible for abusing ICO and there are some ICO projects which is a failed project and the coins have no value but, some ICO are excellent projects with a good and experienced team. Such ICO bring a good income, but it is very difficult to find such projects.
Activity: 126
February 04, 2018, 09:25:23 PM
I'm doing the best in what I'm running right now, the big project projects that are there and also the best thing, when somebody runs the project in mind first is a real income..when i learn about bitcoin and ico this is a dear investment extraordinary for the future. Run well and prepesional in this case.
Activity: 21
February 04, 2018, 08:50:51 PM
Due diligence and balanced risk can help the answer to this question be a 'yes'.
Activity: 626
February 04, 2018, 08:44:40 PM
The answer is yes because people have opportunity to earn even it's risky because no one knows if the one ICO or campaign will be successful   but lots of people try the project to earn. We need to research if the one ICO is good  or not so we can avoid the loss of money.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 07:10:20 PM
Always check the telegram for the conversations going on in the ICOs, its very easy to pick up if its a scam or not in there. Also check number of users in the telegram, the more well publicised it is, the better your chances of it being an actual legit ICO.
Of course there are always exceptions to the rules...
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
February 04, 2018, 07:04:43 PM
There is no such thing as free money. A (little) investment on a good ICO can go a long way though. However, it could also go a long way down the drain. If you do not research the ICO carefully you could end up with a scam. But there are some gems that could very well x10 (or more) your investment. So always make sure you understand where you're putting your money into and you could have a great return on investment.
Activity: 112
February 04, 2018, 06:35:49 PM
ICO is a great way to gather money for your project , it's simple , fast and very efficient.
Activity: 109
February 04, 2018, 06:29:22 PM
Ico's are good way to earn money even if u find good icos you'll have very big profit, but if u invest in scam ico's u ll lose all your money u need to be carefull.
Activity: 336
February 04, 2018, 05:56:37 PM
Its not excatly to get free money, because u need to make a lot of search to find right ico for investment. If u dont do enough search u can lose your money.
Pages:
Jump to: