Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 53. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 09, 2018, 10:26:57 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
ICO is an excellent opportunity to buy tokens below the market price for example there were a lot of coins that, after going on the stock exchange, flew up to heaven. Now there are fewer such projects, but there is always hope. I advise you to look at the project Eristica think this is the case when the coin can go to her.
Yes ICOs is the easiest way to earn or get a bitcoin without taking any risks, without paying such capital that you will use to start investment and to get your own kind of cryptocurrency. In ICOs you just only have to know what is the best ICO to join and also sacrifice you time to pay attention for your joined ICO.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 10:22:55 AM
ICO is a new type of financing for prospective projects. If before it was necessary to wait for mercy from venture investors,
now it is enough to prepare the project and go to the ICO.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
February 09, 2018, 07:51:14 AM
I think that not spare cash, and multiply money. because if we follow ICO, we definitely need the capital therefore I think that if you tell that spare cash isn't absolutely right because if free money, we don't need the capital for participation in ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 07:29:03 AM
Yes the ICO is the new way to earn free money, the new trend of investment in our generation. So all people should try this thing to become successful.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
February 09, 2018, 07:24:27 AM
Yes it is true that the ICO is the new way to earned and get free money.
Through the excellence  and creative ideas that they have they can be able to help all people by giving a instant income in most convenient and easiest way which is a very big thing for them.
Activity: 360
Merit: 251
February 06, 2018, 01:02:18 PM
Wow so many clueless people. No wonder you all lose your money.

Firstly learn English. Google Ponzi. Then Google scam. Then possibly take an IQ test.

If you don't like ico simply don't invest. It's not free money since you need money to invest like I say educate yourself before writting crap.

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 01:01:24 PM
With the Chinese New Year, of course, a lot of events are connected, many say that after the Chinese New Year there will be a rather strong growth of bitcoin. But on the other hand, people do not have exact certainty. therefore here probably it is necessary to expect simply small situations.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 06, 2018, 12:57:54 PM
There are plenty ICO's that are promising and has future and the profit you will get to those ICO's is not free because you will be investing and putting your money at risk to a company that is just about to develop. You need to find the one's that are good and legit ICO's though so that you will not lose your money.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 06, 2018, 12:55:24 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh

Not always true, but i got your point. I agree that ICO sometimes used by some people just to take a short profits.
I almost three month following many ICO and found a log of CO projects not really having good products.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
February 06, 2018, 12:51:09 PM
ICO projects are good way to make money, if you choose carefully the most powerful and promising projects, otherwise the risk of losing is high, because there are many scam projects. Also it is not "free" money, since you have to invest either your money, or your time and effort.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
February 06, 2018, 12:48:38 PM
ICO is an excellent opportunity to buy tokens below the market price for example there were a lot of coins that, after going on the stock exchange, flew up to heaven. Now there are fewer such projects, but there is always hope. I advise you to look at the project Eristica think this is the case when the coin can go to her.
Activity: 209
February 06, 2018, 11:27:43 AM
I think some ico are good chance and right momemtum with investment in some ico that can be latter potential coin to grow.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 03:49:23 PM
Well, that's not totally correct actually because there are a lot of ICO projects that are not really real. The aim of many founders is just to make huge initial sales and run away. However, even with the ICO projects that are real, it's not totally free money because I would have used my time, IQ, energy, data and some other things to promote them. So, it's not totally free.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
February 05, 2018, 03:41:59 PM
It is not necessary to perceive ICO as a source of easy money. Investing in such projects is a big risk. And choosing the right project for investment is a very hard work. If you do not understand this then you better refrain from investing in ICO.
Activity: 210
February 05, 2018, 06:06:24 AM
ICO is a great way to make money. But there are several factors you should know before investing money on ICO.

Some fantastic stories about making crazy money on successful ICO’s are going on. When You enter the market at the initial stages of an ICO, you presumably should get in at a cheap price. If the ICO becomes successful, you cash in your profits by selling at a much higher price. The token price of an ICO can increase significantly if an ICO hits success.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
February 05, 2018, 05:37:51 AM
I think There is no free money method. ICO's have public sales of new projects. People can join early and make profit. there are a lot of scam projects in the business that try to get suck your  money. You must have full knowledge about project you want to invest

before you may get that money for you may have to work on it and there is no free out there that you may have to received for cause before you may able to take that you must have to follow some rule and join on them.
EMV
Activity: 183
February 05, 2018, 05:02:53 AM
2017 became year of ICO. Now the perspective companies of Financial that should not look for venture investors or to ask the credits in banks. It is possible to carry out by ICO, to release tokens and to exchange tokens for the real money received from people who support the ideas of ICO. Now each person had an opportunity to become the investor and to finance perspective developments. And then to enjoy receiving profit on the investments.

But it appears it is possible to receive tokens of perspective ICO and without paying money, without buying tokens. Tokens can be received advancing the idea of ICO on social networks and at forums. For this purpose it is necessary to write articles about ICO at different forums, to do video reviews of ICO, to support the subject ICO on Bitcointalk or, in other words, to post, do tweets, retweets, posts, reposts, to put likes and also to translate the website of ICO, whitepapers into different languages that people from all countries learned about ICO.

Where to learn about baunt and ICO?

The fullest information on all carried-out ICO contains on https://bitcointalk.org/. It is still an extra reason to be registered at a forum. On Bitcointalk practically all information on participation conditions in baunt and about that how many and when you receive your tokens contains.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
February 05, 2018, 04:45:41 AM
I think There is no free money method. ICO's have public sales of new projects. People can join early and make profit. there are a lot of scam projects in the business that try to get suck your  money. You must have full knowledge about project you want to invest

By principle a project is something who happens or not in the future.
Too many people here believe that it is sure money.
My token WSPU2 is for a project.
So far it has cost me money and much time.
And will till cost me time and money.

If people submit and buy my token,then the money cost is split,but not the time spent.
Later the profit or the lost is split as well...so I see the token system...
Many people see only the profit side and not the money and the time spent.

Yes ICO is an opportunity to make money...of course as well an opportunity to scam.
But investing in a project and at the end making lost is nor a scam...
Many people here take lost for scam.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 12:59:56 AM
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 12:46:29 AM
Just do your research and you will be fine.

DUE DILIGENCE!
Pages:
Jump to: