Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 56. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 10:02:58 AM
It is a very clever way to earn a lot of money in a timely manner, however, I wouldn't say that the money is free, as the whole process is associated with a lot of risk and you might actually end up losing more than earning. Therefore, I'd advise you to go for ICO's but to strive for smaller projects with solid teams, however. Such are AgroTechFarm, Omnitude, etc. Check them out in case you are interested. Both are very interesting and profitable.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 01, 2018, 10:02:10 AM
it's true ico can double your money and can make you rich. but a lot of ico is currently just a scam, so you do not really believe in ico. if you do not have experience in ico, not the profit you get, but you can lose a lot of your money.
ICO is my starting point or simply my stepping stone here in digital currency. It serves as my stepping stone to get where I have right now, what I mean I have right now is i got what I have right now because of the ICO which help me to get into the core world of cryptocurrency and which give me a profit that I truly needed that time. And I am grateful for that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
February 01, 2018, 09:58:30 AM
If you check all the forthcoming ICO projects in ICObench,
You will find that most of them are rubbish.
The point is how to find the good one from so much shit.
It seems to me there is no way. My last unfortunate experience has shown that the fraudsters make scam projects very similar to real projects. I think you should invest small amounts in different projects to reduce the likely amount of loss. I do not know yet what better solution
You are right. There are so many ICOs in the market.
Although I tried my best to accumulate material from different sources, it is still possible to be scammed.
Activity: 119
February 01, 2018, 09:17:28 AM
It can be said that most ICOs are fake, deceptive or will not work in the long run. I would not say that all ICO devs have bad motives, but that will definitely generate their income and expenses.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 07:45:40 PM
It seems to me there is no way. My last unfortunate experience has shown that the fraudsters make scam projects very similar to real projects. I think you should invest small amounts in different projects to reduce the likely amount of loss. I do not know yet what better solution
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 24, 2018, 10:48:32 AM
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
January 23, 2018, 05:27:05 AM
Most definitely. A lot of these ICOs have still no working product and even their beta are scheduled to released 1-2 years after the ICO. It's also a slow progress but it's value are much faster to increase.

A majority of them nowdays I think fall in this category only as everyone wants to become millionaire quickly and cypto currency seems to be the way they can make it. So by bringing their coin and getting the investment is actually what they do it. Thus if it launches and trades well on exchanges they can become multi millionaire in quick time within in a year or so.
Activity: 546
January 23, 2018, 05:23:23 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

In the last ICO projects were more serious. Today such projects that collect the money are organized by anyone who wants. In many occasions this is just a con men. What kind of free money do you want to get of them? Don’t answer.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 02:22:47 PM
ICO is a new way to get free money but it's not that easy to do a lot of steps we have to do and we also have to be careful in choosing ICO because not all ICO promises a failure and some are successful so we must be smart to choose ICO so as not to fail
Activity: 462
January 20, 2018, 11:20:03 PM
it's true ico can double your money and can make you rich. but a lot of ico is currently just a scam, so you do not really believe in ico. if you do not have experience in ico, not the profit you get, but you can lose a lot of your money.
Activity: 532
January 20, 2018, 11:07:44 PM
Most definitely. A lot of these ICOs have still no working product and even their beta are scheduled to released 1-2 years after the ICO. It's also a slow progress but it's value are much faster to increase.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
January 20, 2018, 10:52:12 PM
yes you are right, ICO is one way to get free money other than we do trading.
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 20, 2018, 10:37:11 PM
everything comes with a price, if ICO is a new way to get Free money, it's also a way to lose your all money. high profit, high risk
Activity: 1
January 20, 2018, 08:41:08 PM
CryptoXchanger had a great ICO.   A legit company that abandoned the lending platform concept for that reason.
Activity: 217
January 20, 2018, 08:39:13 PM
Well , sort of . You can check orbis project :

www.orbistransfer.com

Orbis money transfer and investment PRE-ICO
Min. Investment 0.50€ with 30% bonus
Activity: 574
January 20, 2018, 05:00:23 PM
I think not exactly free because you need to work also for them by campaigning their product or company using this forum. You need to sacrifice at least 1 or 2 hours to post so it's a give and take only.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
January 20, 2018, 04:53:33 PM
There is no free money method. ICO's are public sales of new projects. This is the kickstarter v2.0, you can join early and make profit. You should be very picky though, there are a lot of scam projects in the business that try to get sucker money. You must have full knowledge about project you want to invest.
Activity: 36
January 20, 2018, 04:51:32 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

I think too that there's a lot of scams around. Up to 90% of ICOs are totally fake, as many say. But it doesn't mean that the rest of the ICOs are bad.

So, what's the best way for you to differentiate between the good and bad ICOs?

I think that the best way is to look into the team. As many responders in such threads say the team is the key. The ICO might not have the extremely detailed plan or all the devs that it needs to succeed, but if you have the great leadership team at the top, it means that they can help the project reach its goals and they can help it transform into something else.

The team might not have the clear idea on their plans for the future

The core team might not actually now how exactly they might be going to do what they are set on doing. That's why it's hard to get the developers in place, get the supporting staff in place, get the creatives in place and then tap into the collaborative hive-mind.

There was no certainty about Facebook's future either

Although there were some people that believed that Facebook will be... the next Facebook))), even the venture capitalists just seeded it with the money and moved on. No venture capitalst (VC) in their right mind would even try to pinpoint that very startup that's going to go big.

Everybody knows that 9 out of 10 startups either fail competely or mop along with no "strike the gold" action, but nobody knows which one of them is going to go big. It's just very hard to learn this.

However, statistics is what rules this universe. If you a little bit of money in 10 businesses, there's a 1 out of 10 chance that you will find the next FB. If you invest in in 1000 businesses, there's still a 10% chance, but now you have 100 Facebooks in your portfolio.

Well, they might actually not be these 100 startups around to do that, but you get me, right?

So, the best thing to do is like that, imho:

1) Identy the good leadership team- those guys have long-time linkedin accounts, which means that they are not going to scooch with your money
2) Invest a little bit into the promising projects and see how it goes.

People who invested in BTC and ETH were also hearing all the time that both are scams. In 2013, when I heard about BTC, I just shrugged off this "crap". You surely understand how I feel now Smiley
Activity: 126
January 20, 2018, 04:34:18 PM
It's a bit difficult to comment on Icos in general
Not all of them are scam so i think so
Maybe the real Icos are more, people will trust again
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
January 20, 2018, 02:54:55 PM
ICO is far from free money!  I have seen ICO that have been worked on for duration of two years before coming to cryptocurrency market to raise funds not to talk of hard work of preparing and promoting such ICO before it can attract money and create value!
Pages:
Jump to: