Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 55. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 04:50:50 PM
Well, all the same to my opinion, then many projects are just a desire to raise money and escape. Very few decent projects that still collect money for the implementation of some kind of revolutionary technology. I think 6 out of 10 companies collect money purely for the money, and not for the subsequent creation or development of the project.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 03:47:24 PM
For professionals it's possible. And for beginners - unlikely. Too high risk of losing your investment. If to speak from the point of view of the initiators of ICO projects - at the moment regulation is really not very perfect, and there is a significant number of scammers or those who earn money on the ICO ceases to work with the project...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
February 04, 2018, 02:51:23 AM
There is no such thing as guaranteed profit in crypto.
But tbh if you didn't just blind buy icos lately without doing your prior research, and only invested in the promising , very hyped ones
there's a good chance that you made quite some profit.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 02:36:37 AM
You invest with the money in your capacity, you will be safe

So how should you divide your capital for safety??
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 04, 2018, 02:10:06 AM
Yes it is and if you are a bounty hunter with a high rank on this forum, chances are, you will end up to be rich because all tokens you can get from the ICO is tax-free and of course it's 100% free because you don't need to cash out any amount of money from your pocket just so you can participate in the campaign.

Time and effort is your only capital. Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
February 04, 2018, 01:54:27 AM
It is true that most of the ICOs are a scam, they just collect investors money and run away. Only a few legit ICOs are a genuine project. It is not a bad idea....just take part their bounty campaign and get some free tokens.
Activity: 13
February 04, 2018, 01:52:58 AM
I have succeeded in some ICO projects, so why not consider to join
Activity: 17
February 04, 2018, 01:50:17 AM
You invest with the money in your capacity, you will be safe
Activity: 71
February 04, 2018, 01:31:42 AM
there is nothing like free money,there is always hidden secret.
we should play wisely.
Activity: 490
February 04, 2018, 12:48:55 AM
Generalizing is not really the way to go. True there are scams everywhere even with the tradition approach of raising funds you still fund scammers. One needs to dig in that is a must. Many ICOs actually have a working team and huge belief in what they are doing. So it is not a Yes/No answer.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
February 04, 2018, 12:40:45 AM
Most icos are really fake today. but i personally researched on that so still i not caught by any scam. i done lot research before investing on ico's. i have sucessfully with WABI,POWER LEDGER, NAGAA, etc. newly i invested on bluzelle , wepower sure those will bring best ROI.
I personally more believe on initial coin offerings.
Activity: 89
February 04, 2018, 12:14:42 AM
An Initial Coin Offering, also commonly referred to as an ICO, is a fundraising mechanism in which new projects sell their underlying crypto tokens in exchange for bitcoin and ether. It's somewhat similar to an Initial Public Offering (IPO) in which investors purchase shares of a company. When a new project or a company is launched, ICOs give the free bounty. It is really a new good way to earn money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
February 01, 2018, 11:21:30 AM
Most definitely. A lot of these ICOs have still no working product and even their beta are scheduled to released 1-2 years after the ICO. It's also a slow progress but it's value are much faster to increase.

LOL very well explain ICOs nowadays. People are just throwing money without knowing the product, the roadmap, the team behind it. They just want some quick buck based on hype, I mean pure hype and marketing. Many promising project has no investor while useless project with massive budget marketing reaching hardcap in just a matter of hours.

I hope it is just my opinion. I hope investors know what they are doing as well as where they throw their money at
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
February 01, 2018, 11:12:46 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

too many ico project now are only ponzi, that is why we need to research thoroughly in every icos before investing on it, dont let your hard earn money to be taken away buy this people.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
February 01, 2018, 11:09:42 AM
Some Icos are very profitable some are not but also if u dont do enough search about team and project of ico they can scam u and steal all your money.
Activity: 350
February 01, 2018, 11:06:15 AM
it is true that ico makes it easy for everyone to make money in the crypto world because ico provides a bounty that really helps everyone.
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 01, 2018, 10:45:38 AM
At the moment,ICO is more like a scam, just to raise money.
I don't know the difference between so many meaningless ICO and gambling.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
February 01, 2018, 10:24:36 AM
investment in ico is a good way to make money from but a good ico project is very difficult to find. i think ICO is like IPO it's different from ponzi method

I don't think that good ico project is very difificult to find, so many open resources. But when you find good it is hard to take part because so many people want to particapate too.
Activity: 390
February 01, 2018, 10:07:34 AM
investment in ico is a good way to make money from but a good ico project is very difficult to find. i think ICO is like IPO it's different from ponzi method
Activity: 238
February 01, 2018, 10:04:49 AM
Meet LareCoin
READ OUR WHITEPAPER
https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/8001fe_b2c4c8f10fa64f9f8398d3cb96a198f3.pdf

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA SITES

https://www.facebook.com/larecoin

https://www.twitter.com/larecoin

https://www.larecoin.co
LareCoin connects education programs via LareNet to provide one frictionless experience to issue financial aid, scholarships and student allowances globally via SAC's. LareNet is also a platform used by Merchants to accept student payments, Employers to provide benefits to student employees and for students to process their SAC benefits as digital currency.
Today’s Financial Aid, Student Loan Debts and Scholarship Systems Don't Cut It
In a world where three billion people are connected online, cars drive themselves and appliances can communicate, the education systems for scholarships and student allowances are still stuck in the disco era. "The Ripple for Education" Why? The scholarship program and student allowance infrastructure was designed before the Internet era with few updates.
Better Than Any Blockchain
Built on the most advanced blockchain technology that is scalable, secure and interoperates different networks. Provides optional access to the world’s fastest and most scalable digital asset for scholarships and student allowances, LARE.
Investing in the Future of Education
It's every families dream to ensure their families have the financial resources to carve their own path to an education. 

For more information contact us via the following links
https://www.facebook.com/larecoin

https://www.twitter.com/larecoin

https://www.larecoin.co
Pages:
Jump to: