Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 58. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 24
January 16, 2018, 09:36:32 AM
ICO can be very beneficial but you need to check and see details of it before you invest
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 09:35:08 AM
I read that lot of people think ico's are fake and scam and ponzi etc. Yes ofcourse there are a lot of fake and scam and ponzi. You got to do your research to find out wich are less likely to be a scam etc. And rule nr1. Dont invest more then you can afford to lose!!.

When you look into a ico remember these things:
- what problem does it solve and how fast?
- what is the team? And wich project did they do before and how did it work out?
-how is the communication from team to community
-how big is the hype and community?

And when it seems to good to be true it probably is..

Concerning future ico's i look out to are Daneel and CargoX. Alwayse do your own research!.

Cheers.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 16, 2018, 09:29:43 AM
As long as you participate in some ICOs, you will realize that it is not easy to get free money.
Lots of work need to be done before investing in any project, or you will probably lose money.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
January 16, 2018, 07:38:57 AM
Absolutely no! ICO is an alternative way to raise funds. Then if the project behind is good or it is underspeculation, it is possible to become rich but there are the same possibility to become poor if the project fails.
That's not true because ICO is the only way to increase your investment, also the only way to grow your coins. And in my opinion you can never get free money in this crypto world, so ICO is can help you to have plenty of money not giving you free money. And if you want to have a lot of earning try to invest in ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 07:37:55 AM
there's a way to make money with those who just joined ico just do it to register on their website and then get your refel link and you will invite those who join that way too much to get the only commission especially when the% inviting
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 07:35:06 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

Ponzi is bitcoin and every shitcoin that has an empty token, a token which is NOT connected to real asset or a real project.
A scam ICO is the same as bitcoin, the token is not supported by anything.
Do your research before you invest, real ICOs are the future of economy.
Think .com bubble, if you invested them to amazon or google, you would be a billionaire, got it?
If you think ICOs are free money, go do one. Everyday there are tons of shiticos, it doesn't mean that get anymoney.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 16, 2018, 07:34:04 AM
No, many ico are the new solutions for business. If these coins can make good money in a short time it does not mean that they are a scam.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 07:29:48 AM
There is nothing free in this world. ICO's have a lot of risk involved in them. However, provided that you do your research meticulously, you can benefit from them. There are multiple hidden treasures, all you need is to know how to evaluate their effectiveness. For example, I've invested in the following:
1. Restart Energy
2. Bountie
3. Cointed

All of them are credible, to my belief, as I have invested in them and have received return on income which is satisfactory. Currently I'm considering an investment in ATF.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 07:16:16 AM
it's a risky way you should say because you can earn extra money on investing in ICO and you can also lose all your investment because there are good and successful ICO's and those ICO will give you a life but there are also bad and failing ICO's that will for sure take all your investment and drag you down so you gotta choose the right one.
Activity: 49
January 16, 2018, 06:17:33 AM
Absolutely no! ICO is an alternative way to raise funds. Then if the project behind is good or it is underspeculation, it is possible to become rich but there are the same possibility to become poor if the project fails.
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 06:13:26 AM
There are more legitimate ICO that can make you free money with their bonus offering if only you have patience to see the project be implemented. But what I am sure is some ICO are scams and are just there to steal peoples money because of the easiest way to convince people to scam them recently.
Activity: 191
January 16, 2018, 06:06:52 AM
Almost ll ICO's are scams or fake, but there are some that are legit and it is obvious that it will not take your money as long as you research about that and have some connection inside it and most importantly, be careful.
Activity: 21
January 16, 2018, 06:02:55 AM
ICO's are very good way to make money. You can get the coins a low price, hold them then make a profit. But beware, a lot of scam ICO's exist too. You will need to look into them before jumping to any decisions.

Yeah in my opinion, it is much more riskier than trading. Because you don't know how will the ICO would go after it has gone to exchange. They are sometimes profitable but not all the time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 15, 2018, 09:42:37 AM
ICO's are very good way to make money. You can get the coins a low price, hold them then make a profit. But beware, a lot of scam ICO's exist too. You will need to look into them before jumping to any decisions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 09:05:27 AM
Only few ones have potential. The rest is pump and dump thing I guess.
ICO is a new way to lose your money if you do your investments with closed eyes and only hope for the best. The problem is there are multiple ICO’s launched daily which equates to thousands every year. So sometimes analysis can be so hard and painful.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
January 15, 2018, 08:57:10 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
I don't know why you think that way. But it is simple. If you have extra money you want to use for investment and your friend has a beautiful idea but lack fund to develop it. He approached you and some of your other friends, and told you that he will pay back gradually with interest if you guys will give some money to actualize the project. After developing this business and he starts paying you your money back with interest, have you and your friends participated in ponzi?
Activity: 100
January 15, 2018, 08:11:24 AM
Only few ones have potential. The rest is pump and dump thing I guess.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 08:10:41 AM

really io bro, ico is now very popular among bitcoiner and I think ico is something good for beginners .
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 15, 2018, 08:07:07 AM

In a sense, it is. But you can not call it absolutely free. If you act as an investor, you are taking a risk, and it can not always be justified. If you are a member of the bounty, you are wasting your time and resources. This is in a sense similar to work for hire
That is totally true.
There is no guarantee that you will get profit from your investing in ICOs.
Especially when the hard cap is growing higher and higher, it is easy to lose money.
Activity: 21
January 15, 2018, 07:47:18 AM

In a sense, it is. But you can not call it absolutely free. If you act as an investor, you are taking a risk, and it can not always be justified. If you are a member of the bounty, you are wasting your time and resources. This is in a sense similar to work for hire

Yeah, pretty much correct. It is not considered as free because you work for it, you spend the time to get the free money at the end.
Pages:
Jump to: