Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 62. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
January 10, 2018, 09:01:39 AM
I think I also agree with that after I join in an ICO before I join this forum I use to make things better with joining any ICO's that better to earn and I think this is the best way to earn money with no investments fee.
Activity: 252
January 10, 2018, 08:58:24 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
well I guess so. But before joining a particular ICO project have some research first because some ICO's are Just Ponzi schemes and can scam you although there are still legit ones that can give you big profits.
Activity: 322
January 10, 2018, 08:41:43 AM
We always measure good ico by their product or services.. But the hard truth is that even with products 90% percent ware still scam. we will be able to identify a great project from scam project. 2018 will be great.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 08:12:18 AM
Launching your own ICO is the easiest way for free money for anyone in the world.... all the dumb people in the world

will give you millions of $$$, all you have to do is build any kind of shitty website and say "my crap will moon, buy my crap now!" ICO

and dumbest of dumbest masses will come and throw their money at you

because "Hey, my ICO will be the next Bitcoin!!!!!!!"
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 10, 2018, 07:47:29 AM
For free it's only cheese in mousetrap.
You're spending your time and the energy to hype their coin. Also they're getting money for nothing. Yeah, you would be able to use the benefits of their platform IN FUTURE but now you're giving them money for nothing but thanks.

That is how it works.
Blockchain technology is at its nascent stage.
We should be happy to be part of this. Some ICO project might become very successful in the future.
Activity: 4
January 10, 2018, 07:43:23 AM
Almost 95% of ICO don't fulfil their commitments, it's not a ponzi scheme, but just a highly risky innovative projects to invest.
Activity: 154
January 10, 2018, 07:24:49 AM
For free it's only cheese in mousetrap.
You're spending your time and the energy to hype their coin. Also they're getting money for nothing. Yeah, you would be able to use the benefits of their platform IN FUTURE but now you're giving them money for nothing but thanks.
Activity: 33
January 10, 2018, 03:25:11 AM
I might say that it is not free. I consider working at Bitcoin as my part-time job and most of us are like that too. We invest time to join in campaigns and learn new things like investing and trading. And the fruit of our hard work is the coin. They pay us to spread their projects. We support their projects and through campaigns, we let investors know that this is a good project to invest. That way we get the money. I also agree that some ICO is fake and not legit but some are not. So we have to be careful in everything.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 10, 2018, 02:58:16 AM
It´s sad but it´s true many times. However there are many ICOs that are not a scam and have really great ideas that can change the world. So we shouldn´t make generalizations and think that every ICO is a scam. We simply should do a good research and decide by our own if it is or not a scam.

Yes, that's right! we should not do generalization of all ICOs. Many of them have good perspective, practice proved it already.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 06:28:03 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
I want to focus on the ICO in the near future, because in the last couple of months, all plus minus the successful and high-grade ICO do x10-x20 in the first few weeks. They will dig such projects and tell them about you.

The first of these is Experty.io
This ICO in which personally I will take part in a good amount of money and here are a few reasons why:
This is a platform for paid consulting calls on the block, that is through it you can receive English lessons (and any tutoring services in general), communicate with opinion leaders (for example, with your humble servant or someone more known), get paid consultations from experts in different industries, to communicate with your favorite stars, etc. (there are a lot of applications for the platform)
- Hardcup only 9 million dollars with a frenzied demand (that is, there will be a huge underdog, and hence the value of the token will grow greatly)
- for the project are very powerful and eminent people, they can be viewed on the project website
- the team already has a ready working software prototype, which can be either embedded in any existing business or used to build a business on platforms
- the ability to accept not only crypt, but also payment with VISA, Mastercard and other fiat payments, which greatly simplifies the use of the project by broad masses
- a bunch of technical advantages, which can be found on the project's website, in its whitepipe, in reviews on YouTube, etc. (I do not want to load an already huge post)

In general, I plan to keep their tokens long, because I quite strongly believe in the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

how to get free money from ico if u have to invest in ico first. better to say that bounty campaigns of icos are a way to get free money.
Bounty participants spend their time working on the conditions of a bounty campaign. It's not really free money. Also making of  ICO project is worth a lot of effort, even if it's a scam project
Activity: 378
January 09, 2018, 12:55:55 PM
Yes, ICO is new way to get free money but 90% ICO's is fake.  You can earning ICO bounty money If You can regularly working in bounties and hold their coins for long time get decent earning from their free earned coins.
Activity: 26
January 09, 2018, 12:32:52 PM
If you do no background research about the people behind the project and the whole project itself, then - yes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
January 09, 2018, 11:11:06 AM
First of all, not everything that gives you free money is a ponzi (a ponzi is when the old members get paid from the money paid by the newcomers).

And then, not every crowdfund project is a scam or ponzi. Some of them are good and fair. You've got to find them.

Agree, there's no such free money but this kind of earnings is really indeed a lot. I mean, easy task and effort but long time of patience really exhausting but after few months of boring posts you'll end up in getting huge bounty tokens and coins that you may use it for short-term or long-term investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
January 09, 2018, 11:06:25 AM
Yes, I'm holding now a good assets that doesn't cost me me money since I started to join bounty campaigns. That's free money, although there's no really free money but my efforts and time of patience are well paid off by some good ICOs.
That's why I really want to join more bounty campaigns until there's no ICO left in the market. Lol 
Activity: 322
January 09, 2018, 11:01:05 AM
ico is a new way to get money but read whitepapers in which they write each and every single thing about projact. if the project good and the promises are good. then u will make real money free money.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
January 09, 2018, 10:46:58 AM
ICO is not free money. Even Ponzi scheme need a capital to do their scheme. Majority of ICO is Ponzi so better be careful before buying ICO. You need to investigate before buying ICO.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 09, 2018, 10:45:35 AM
First of all, not everything that gives you free money is a ponzi (a ponzi is when the old members get paid from the money paid by the newcomers).

And then, not every crowdfund project is a scam or ponzi. Some of them are good and fair. You've got to find them.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 09, 2018, 08:35:59 AM
Yes, now most of the ICO project don't need so much money to be able to complete all the raise, but they have to raise so much money, so it looks more like a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 09, 2018, 08:23:58 AM

I don't see there is much similarity between ICO and Ponzi scheme.
You are right some ICOs are purely scams, but are nothing like Ponzi scheme.
Pages:
Jump to: