Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 63. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 07:29:17 AM
Really a way to get free but genue ICO is a way to invest but one have to be careful before investing.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
January 09, 2018, 07:27:20 AM
If you are a good affiliate marketer then i think that it will be easy for you to get free money because you can recruit or get a lot of people that will register under your link for the ICO if you will make a great promotion for that ICO. It is the new and one of the best way to get free money for the people who enjoy affiliate marketing.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 07:04:56 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

how to get free money from ico if u have to invest in ico first. better to say that bounty campaigns of icos are a way to get free money.
Activity: 154
January 09, 2018, 06:39:13 AM
Unfortunately, recently all ICO are created only for easy collection of money. Many even bother to create a high-quality advertising campaign.
But sometime you can find some gems!

True that, all ICO are created to collect money for the developing of the project (if lucky; mostly they're creating to collect money for living). It's really hard nowadays to find a true and honest ICO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 06:03:21 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

Unfortunately, recently all ICO are created only for easy collection of money. Many even bother to create a high-quality advertising campaign.
But sometime you can find some gems!
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
January 08, 2018, 07:57:44 PM
I agree with your opinion but when ICO is going to be successful they really give us their tokens. Most of the time, we think that ICOs are fake, but I think, it is because when ICO fails in market, they do not have enough funds to handle all the shares for us, users. I also believe that not all ICOs are fake or scam, just some of them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
January 08, 2018, 05:36:17 PM
do any of the more experienced members have any advice or guidelines you follow when selecting an ico for a bounty campaign?  It seems pretty overwhelming but I am beginning to feel left out by not having a signature
I think at the first stage you need to filter out possible options for participation in ICO projects. To do this, use such ico-trackers as https://icobench.com
There you can learn the opinions of experts
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 02:35:53 PM
do any of the more experienced members have any advice or guidelines you follow when selecting an ico for a bounty campaign?  It seems pretty overwhelming but I am beginning to feel left out by not having a signature
Activity: 126
January 08, 2018, 02:33:27 PM
If you guys are look for a great place where to get free pump signals I think that this is what you are looking for: https://discord.gg/yNyQw8E
Activity: 476
January 08, 2018, 01:28:24 PM
I think you are generalizing because is not all the ICO that is scam. I participated in INXT and it was backed by a product of internet provision and today INXT is selling in the market at $50 from an ICO price of less than a dollar. There are a lot of other ico that did well and still doing well in the market after their crowdfunding.
Activity: 238
January 08, 2018, 01:28:24 PM
Many new ico starts every day. But it is really hard to understand which is a valuable project. The remaining ICO are scam. Find a good project is very difficult.
Activity: 602
January 08, 2018, 01:22:08 PM
Well you are right....!
But my opinion is much diffrent, ICO is not a new form of gathring fund so no one try to scam.
If some ICO'S fail to collect softcap they refund collective money to investors.
Very rare chances that some ICO run away.
At last would like to say you can not neglect risk factor.
Activity: 392
Spanish Translator
January 08, 2018, 12:58:42 PM
It´s sad but it´s true many times. However there are many ICOs that are not a scam and have really great ideas that can change the world. So we shouldn´t make generalizations and think that every ICO is a scam. We simply should do a good research and decide by our own if it is or not a scam.
Activity: 36
January 08, 2018, 12:55:03 PM
High risk high income, mostly risk  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 98
January 08, 2018, 12:51:38 PM
Today we faced some small corrections in crypto world which we dont like Smiley
If you want to start trading without your own investment you should yoin @Viberate. Their rewardin system Works great.

Today i earned 135 VIB tokens and if I assume all rewards from past 2 months I reached 4500VIB's today. Really a great reward.

You can register here and start :

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:

http://bitcoinist.com/viberate-launches-community-rewards-program-worth-one-million-dollars/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/

VIBE price:
$0,546214 USD (-16.42%)
0.00003683 BTC (-7.52%)
0.00049453 ETH (-17.53%)
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 08, 2018, 07:45:14 AM
Some ICOs are scam, but some are good projects. Fore example Eth and many of other coins which work good today were ICOs and their owners receive lots of benefits. So don't be radical, just find out which project is good. Often success depends on ones choice.
Activity: 110
January 08, 2018, 07:13:33 AM
I wouldn't say it's free because you gotta put money on it first and you never know if you're gonna earn some profit from it because investing on ICO's is like a gamble, you gotta be smart and have luck to win because on the otherside of winning, it can bring you down and lead you to bankruptcy if you go all in.
Activity: 47
January 08, 2018, 07:05:40 AM
I also agree. They seem pretty interesting!
Activity: 53
January 08, 2018, 07:03:16 AM
I wouldn't say that it is an easy way to get "free" money - nothing comes for free, my friend, this is what one of the first economic principles states. The price for the ICO comes with an inevitable risk and high probability to lose money if ones takes a wrong decision. Thus, one needs to read a lot and to get familiarized with the topic, as they're many hidden treasures in the ICO world. For example, I'm a big fan of Monero, Gatcoin, and Giftz. Monero is a effective way to earn a lot of capital in a timely manner but be cautious - you need to know when to take your money. Gatcoin is an upcoming one, which I believe has a lot of potential as an idea itself. The one that I like the most is Giftz.io. The company behind it is currently working on this ICO which will be dealing with Augmented Reality. It is still an upcoming project, however, its potential seems limitless to me. Read about it and let me know - I'm currently investing in it.
Activity: 434
January 08, 2018, 07:00:00 AM
If well analyzed, ICO brings good profits. Now there are a lot of resources that help assess the risks of participating in a particular project. We need to take risks and are not afraid. Luck loves courageous and smart investors.
Pages:
Jump to: