Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 60. (Read 8586 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
January 13, 2018, 10:47:45 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

I would vote NO. There is no denying that there are so many ICOs that are as shady as it could get. But they are not what ICOs are all about. Before the ICOs are pestered with so many scams and scrap ones, the ICO is a great way to start a great project. And until now, I cannot see any reason why we should generalize the entire ICO method to be some kind of shit simply because of some scam ones.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 10:46:23 PM
true, but you should really choose ico because otherwise you are just wasting money
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 10:12:10 PM
Free money or not it depends on the people who will invest to those project, saw an ICO full of B.S and nonsense still able to rake some good amount of money  Grin I really don't know about those certain investors ,maybe they're blinded about the hype of ICO and bitcoin that even a joke ico they still invest on it. Nowadays need to be cautious and do research about certain ICO cause even some big and legit company failed to deliver after Initial coin offering.

PS: I've seen so much scam ico in lending icos , almost everyday a lending ico will sprout and will collect money after they hype it that within 2 minutes all 200,000 coin was sold out what a joke  , you need to choose a licensed and solid team if you're into lending type of ico
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
January 13, 2018, 10:06:52 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
it's true now a lot of ico that contains fraud, now it's up to ourselves because only we can analyze thoroughly an ico and to get ico that can provide benefits
Activity: 154
Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live
January 13, 2018, 10:05:19 PM
For the devs, generally yes. Its a way to fund their project. It works both for sensible project and scams. So be informed if you want to risk on them as it could give you either a good profit or a loss of investment.
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 13, 2018, 10:01:21 PM
It seem to be true for some ICO scams, they can raise a lot money from many panic ICO participates without much effort, we should keep away from that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 09:58:35 PM

Technically no because you are gonna work for it and not all icos are successful and can give you a lot of profit. But if ever that it is successful the icos you will endorse them and after the campaign those stakes that you will earn you will sell it in the market and that is a huge profit depending on the coins value in the market. But most of it are bery expensively and i always join in a bounty campaign like icos in order to have that free money that you are saying but it is more like a work for me.
Activity: 124
January 13, 2018, 09:40:11 PM
Theres so many ICO but theres are so many ICO that scam so choose and search it if you invested ICO is not scam cause there is so many of it. but the other of them are super legit find them and invest it so you can get huge profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
January 13, 2018, 09:08:44 PM
I never joined to any ico. But I'm really wonder it worths or not. The bad thing, you need 1 month or more time to get coins.
Activity: 158
January 13, 2018, 08:57:50 PM
Yes, ICO is an another way to earn money. It's just that you have also to offer something in return such as your patience, time, intenet, skills and knowledge. It's another easy way for you to earn.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 08:37:17 PM
There are a lot of scams on ICOs having that said there are a lot of legitimate projects too!!
Activity: 224
January 13, 2018, 08:35:28 PM
Most of the ICOs do really give you nothing but promises and all that, so you must be careful and actually research more about the campaign's objectives, team, and innovation. It is better to research and study than regret at the end.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 08:32:45 PM
you have to just take a look of a promising project firstly focused on security development thait is having a good attitude in the blockchain world  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 08:20:04 PM
its not ponzi in my opinion its the way company to fund money. but its more like an company to open their new stock to public. so its kind of different than ponzi. but the pump and dump of the coin could related to ponzi.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
January 13, 2018, 07:43:15 PM
Yes, it's like a buying a lotto but this thing is taking it for free. i guess you should hold one of this coin and accumulate it when it release in coin marketcap. Time and effort are important when getting some free money in ICO
Activity: 182
January 13, 2018, 04:54:14 PM
In ICO you can really earn money. But it is not as easy as it may seem. It is necessary to select and analyze ICO projects carefully, because there are a lot of scam in this sphere.
Activity: 84
January 13, 2018, 01:14:06 PM
ICO is modern method from IPO
using smartcontrak instead manual investment method
Well, everything is relative if you participate in the bounty then yes, but you still waste your time, so not all is free, if you already buy tokens directly from the organizer ico here a few points the project can both shoot and scrape.
Bounty campaign is a part of marketing to promote ICOs project, it does not mean bounty campaign provide bounty hunter chance to get token free. You have to know bounty hunter need to working hard and reveice their salary after ICO ended.
instead of call it sallary, i think i will called it free investment money
hold it on long time will give more profit
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 12:45:24 PM
Well, everything is relative if you participate in the bounty then yes, but you still waste your time, so not all is free, if you already buy tokens directly from the organizer ico here a few points the project can both shoot and scrape.
Bounty campaign is a part of marketing to promote ICOs project, it does not mean bounty campaign provide bounty hunter chance to get token free. You have to know bounty hunter need to working hard and reveice their salary after ICO ended.
Activity: 448
January 13, 2018, 12:10:42 PM
Yes of course a lot of projects are suitable for this! but nevertheless there are really necessary and working projects!
Activity: 196
January 13, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

About get free money....answer yep..... i think you can join bounties campaign of ico project. You will received coin after ico success.

About ico is ponzi..... me too, but also some project very good. It can success in the future.....:d
Pages:
Jump to: